Daily reminder we came in Malvinas islands before all of you squat-eyed anglopaki mudblooded fucks...

Daily reminder we came in Malvinas islands before all of you squat-eyed anglopaki mudblooded fucks, you are literally squatting in some used-up whote island that didn't even save itself pure for you.

When your take your small scrawny east-asian dick from it is all covered in prime pure-genetics Argentinian semen and some vaginal goo

Never forget it,

i won't let you anyways

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3HfGLThpaw
youtu.be/VKkcTpCur7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=o3HfGLThpaw

las malvinas son britanicas
mis numeros lo confirman

Literally nobody cares about your boo-hooing over the Falklands, Argentina.

lol, looks like PEEP has a new boyfriend now

anda a dormir

It looks like a puppy.

A puppy on fire.

Son las 7 guacho, me levante hace una hora, hice unas squats y ahora estoy bañandome en anglo tears mientras desayuno

angry argies lads

>mfw argies are still mad

DAILY REMINDER, THIS SIDE BOTTOM SIDE, OKAY????

WHENEVER YOU GO WATER, REMEMBER, SAIL SIDE GOES UP!!!!

PLS DON'T FORGETTI!!!1

THIS NOT GOOD
BOATS DON'T SMOKE!!!!!
DON'T FORGET PLZ,
IF THIS HAPPENS CALL POLICE

Silly beaners, these are the queens islands

Can't unsee. You married?

Lmao fight us for it, we'll see who wins then ;)

Your navy sucks Argentina. Even ours could beat yours now and that's really fucking embarrassing for you.

why would i? i already unloaded all my spunk in it, have fun sticking your tongue up there friend-o

Does sending all your troops there to get killed by her majesty's finest count as "unloading your spunk" in the mind of an argie?

got killed after a whole night there

sounds to me like we came all over it and then you went put a ring on it

pretty cucked if you ask me

>being this mad

the Falklands are rightful British clay

Y metiendo palabras anglosajonas en el español.

Con razón perdieron la guerra.

No te hagas el poronga Artigas que tomas mate

captcha: calle calle

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

The Falklands look pretty cool geographically for some reason

Argentina didn't even exist as its own sovereign nation at the time the British assumed control of it. You have literally no rights to it.

Tfw the whole argentine military was BTFO by one squad of SAS. Never forgetti

THIS IS WHAT ARGENTINA ACTUALLY BELIEVES
youtu.be/VKkcTpCur7g

Das Falklands are German clay

ARGIE-NIGGER SPUNK ALL OVER YOUR GF, NEVER GORFET IT

Still butthurt?

Well you see we can't let you lot have it, you're too incompetent.
You're just salty because we found oil there and your own exploration geologists are fucking terrible.

Argie your not fucking getting them. I hope the Brits set up another branch of Trident on the island

>squat-eyed
>paki
>mudbloods

Oh man the projection

Nobody gives a shit.
Go back to shouting "WE'RE TOTALLY WHITE"

Falklands are rightful British clay

Wikipedia:
>The Falklands remained uninhabited until the 1764 establishment of Port Louis on East Falkland by French captain Louis Antoine de Bougainville, and the 1766 foundation of Port Egmont on Saunders Island by British captain John MacBride.[D] Whether or not the settlements were aware of each other's existence is debated by historians.

You COULD argue that the Falkland Islands were French, but not Argentinian because:
Wikipedia:
>Beginning a process from which Argentina was to emerge as successor state to the Viceroyalty,[15] the 1810 May Revolution replaced the viceroy Baltasar Hidalgo de Cisneros with the First Junta, a new government in Buenos Aires composed by locals.[42] In the first clashes of the Independence War the Junta crushed a royalist counter-revolution in Córdoba,[43] but failed to overcome those of the Banda Oriental, Upper Peru and Paraguay, which later became independent states.[44]
>Revolutionaries split into two antagonist groups: the Centralists and the Federalists—a move that would define Argentina's first decades of independence.[45] The Assembly of the Year XIII appointed Gervasio Antonio de Posadas as Argentina's first Supreme Director.[45]
>In 1816 the Congress of Tucumán formalized the Declaration of Independence

It is a sad indictment of Argentina's third world education system that they don't even know their own countries history when there is only about 200 years of it. Presumably their education system is so bad that the typical shany town dweller can't count so doesn't realise that 1816 comes some time after 1764.

The Argentinian claim to the islands comes down to 'but they are vaguely near to our country'.

im not claiming Malvinas are Argentinian, im arguing you are fucking used goods

Hey, you are feces. If I could suck the sky, all the hardmers could possibly manage the more difficult the pattern of the bread. I fully understand. I deal with anbybody. Anbybody handles all personal acts in a reasonable response, but we will deal with it, but we respect it. I understand that handle'd treats it this way. I could handle my password easily, but I am convinced that it is emptiness that I wasted my defense community and I could not protect myself

For now, when islam and niggers finish their work, there will be no longer england soil and Malvinas will be ours again.
You just wait, my nice-teeth friend

oil rich you brown fucking peasant.

you aint ever getting them back with your shit army and poor economy.

>Be UK
>dominate the world
>stop giving a fuck
>randomly some country tries to take some tiny island you forgot about
>go and give them a good dicking for it
>forget about the island again because its so irrelevant
>Argentina cries for decades after you forgot it exists

You forgot to mention that the first person who discovered the islands was British. I checked both the Portuguese and Anglo wiki for this to see if the Anglo one wasn't biased.

Pinochet fought on our side in the war, and Pinochet is always right. Argentina confirmed for nigger-tier.

Argies saying we have bad teeth hahahah atleast we have healthcare you 3rd world nigger

T-thats... pretty alpha desu...
Please fuk me senpai

We won and we would win again. The argie belongs under the boot of the Anglo.

Why must we perpetuate this meme, Argentina?
Let it go, we won, we'd win again. Lets just be pals ey?

>Daily reminder we came in Malvinas islands before all of you squat-eyed anglopaki mudblooded fucks

But you literally didn't.

yeah sure, one day later, we did what we had to do, then you got there, now you married with some skunk with argie semen in her crotch

>what are patagones

fuck off with your white-washed history, Malvinas were known for 1000 years before Colon ever knew how to distinguish his foot from his dick

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>argie
NON

COUNTRY

what?
at least make some sense paki

Since my name is actually Diego, I feel these very personal, pls stop.

you were born after 1986

I read somewhere that Falklands look more British than Britain

still mad you got literally blown the fuck out?

With the state of british force projection in the CURRENT YEAR argentine can probably retake the Malvinas with half a dozen biplanes and a fishing boat, and we'd still let them keep it.

your govt knows it wont get it back,and desu they secretly dont want them

becuase once they got them back what they gonna distract the plebs with? they would be forced to fix the economy lmao

nah,its best to keep they boogeymen on the island

>squat-eyed anglopaki mudblooded fucks
POTTERY
O R
T E
T T
E T
R O
YRETTOP

>We match the English.
>Leopoldo Galtieri was why we lost.

Maximum salt.

Lol

>Malvinas.

There is no such thing.

That's great, Thiago, but one thread's enough.

Hmmmmmmmm

desu it was the French who were there first.

t. autist

You unnecessarily caused hundreds of good men to die.
Fuck you.

The saltiness of Argentina really is the gift that keeps giving.

who cares about the Flacklands, I even don't give a fuck about Gibraltar, I'll be happy if u give back the friezes from the Partenon to Greece

>Falkland Islands are used goods
Then what are you.

To be quite honest I am on your side about this, although the British really should use their skill at negotiating unfair treaties to their advantage in this. Give it all back to the Greeks under the provision that it stay in England on loan for the next hundred years.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Well, at least your insults are self-depreciate in their nature.

Even your rage reeks of self-hatred and confirmation of your negroid nature.

>Argentina can't even run the country they fucking own
>wants more land

hahahahaha

Daily reminder that the only reason anyone cares about these islands is because your idiotic military junta uses them as a distraction every time you lot realise they're not very good leaders.

The truth bombs are too real.

You want a island populated by sheep and Brits who don't want to be Argentine?

kekked and checked

? What ?

The first human to set foot on them was an Englishman

thank you for recognizing my hard work
also

i think im getting hypertension due to this thread

Apologies for this disrespectful Argie.

We dont want that shitty piece of land. Beause even we have it, we dont have the resources to dig the oil.
Yes, we are that fucked.

Long life to the queen.

Also, ireland is a nice place to live? I want to go to the north, i like cold.

But you didn't, you never even settled on it.

Since we are using these metaphors you never came in her, you never even talked to her. You admired her from afar and didn't have the courage to talk to her and then Chad came along and got with her and you got mad and started masturbating to her regularly despite knowing she looks at you with disgust.

PROOOOOOXY GTFO

Que decis pete, soy europeo master race.

oh but we did, and Bigly

Lacri gato, mas dudas?

get fucked

this post has horrible spanish for those of you reading that wouldn't know, he has several gramatical errors that speak for themselves: he is a proxy and shouldn't be taken seriously

You will die knowing the falklands are british

"???? cat, but doubt?"

thats his post, 100% non spanish

French so butthurt about their military inferiority to the UK sold Anti-ship missiles to a bunch of South American tribals.