So how do the Japanese view Trump?

So how do the Japanese view Trump?

He seemed to be having a fun time with this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=QpoNZMvz6j8
youtube.com/watch?v=iiitQ-5_E_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EWA7_lCCpoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was going to work the other day and the literal Japan Communist Party was out in front of the station with loudspeakers whining about him.
didn't stop to listen because fuck them but they're always anti-American anyway, they said it would be "taihen" (really "difficult", literal meaning depends on the context so its hard to translate to be honest) for Japan
everybody else seems cool about it and even some of the leftists on twitter are saying trump might have been the better of the two choices

They were worried about his opinions on trade (esp Toyota) and how Japan should be ready to defend America if the latter got attacked, but they're happy about his reaffirmation of the Senkaku Islands claim and Japan's security.

The general consensus on Yahoo JP is "thank fuck it was Abe who met Trump, not one of the spineless (Japanese) Democratic Party cucks"

Japan seems great, a country that might be worth a visit.

Seems to have it's own strong, guarded culture and people, instead of the mixed and degenerate shitfest of the rest of the world.

>the literal Japan Communist Party

I thought their leader got fucking assassinated by a based nationalist with a katana in the 50s?

Plus you can sex lolis ;)

Fuck off Sven and don't bring your cuck ideals here

We nuked them TWICE.

What do you expect?

im going to japan in 13 days

i will wear a MAGA hat and see how it goes

Depends, most Japanese are nationalist even if they don't know they are; this is just how they are raised to be, and assume all people are the same.

So the average Japanese wants a strong country that doesn't rely on foreign military help. Abe and his party have been pushing to reform the constitution to allow for a stronger military force in light of growing threats from China and the Koreas.

Trump has made it clear that he also wants a stronger Japan that doesn't rely on him, and thinks they should have nukes (for obvious self-defense reasons).

So the average Japanese supports Trump here is a good video (youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c)

we should probably nuke shit more often, seems to fix shit really well from knocking your ass from second world to first world.

They'd probably just giggle and say gaijin and then giggle some more.

I love japanese and korean posters on Sup Forums. Their English is always super articulate but a bit broken and it's really comfy to read for some reason. I can't explain it but their posts always make me feel relaxed

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

t. Small dicked weeb.

Those are all white english teachers LARPing.

Jap sluts worship the big white cock. If you can't get laid in Japan, you should literally kill yourself.

Also military guys on shore leave.

This is a neat video. I may be naive, but I'm surprised by how informed they are.

Of course their English is onpoint as they are all military posters from the US that happen to be stationed there.

>the constitution to allow for a stronger military force
But you dont want that

Med vänliga hälsningar,
Åke Cuckström

Watching this gives me the impression that they don't blindly believe everything on the news and can actually think for themselves. At least they're cautious and reserving judgment

I wonder if you could get such articulate responses if you tried interviewing people on the street in the US.

>silly cowboy american
would be accurate

Most liked hillary but are pragmatic. I even saw a publication with a manga making fun of pizzagate and alex jones that an 80 year old local wanted to show me.

if you go to the daily mail you can see a buncha pictures

they were giggling
bro-hugging
crackin' jokes
belly laughing

this is up there with Putin + GWB

This, same goes for most of asia.
Terve Pekka cuckhonen.

>sven mocking others about cucking
>and not just anyone but based japs
>fucking sven

They are still here. I was going to steal one of their anti TPP posters to keep.

fuck commie human garbage

>they were giggling
>bro-hugging
>crackin' jokes
>belly laughing
To be fair, most of it is just them putting on a show for the cameras. Abe got to play golf and spend the weekend at Trump's glorious resort so of course he's giddy

He said based nationalist....

What's the name of this party?

Shinzo Abe is a nationalist just like Trump. Japanese also refuse to take refugees. Japan is redpilled. Japan loves Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpoNZMvz6j8

Trump should learn more about respectful behaviour towards Japanese people. Look how he is holding his hand while Abe obviously doesn't feel very comfortable after almost 20 seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=iiitQ-5_E_Y

Just in case Americlaps aren't aware of this, the truth is that almost every first world countries population views Trump as an absolute retard.

Not saying that he is, just that's what everyone thinks.

I FUCKING HATE HIM. Sure he was great at first. Me and my girlfriend would watch him on the news and he seemed like this super great American god.
Now everytime he comes on TV I can see my girlfriend touching herself to him and she's even said his name when we had sex.
I fucking hate him, I hope he gets impeached. Fucking cunt faghole cocksucker.

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=EWA7_lCCpoU

commies grow like weeds. kill one, two more sprout up

Fuck I'm so embarrassed. Blumpf is finished.

I saw some of that shit.
In this context, I'd read it as dangerous.

Trump is seen as a hyper american, big dick swaggering loose cannon. Like Reagan.

I'm more curious about what the ukio dantai say about about him. Those are the ultranationalist semi yakuza assholes who drive around in black vans yelling patriotic shit at people.

But they ALSO are scared as fuck about going WW2 mode again.

You sir put a smile on my dial!

can i get a job there, i'm software enginneer? i want to sex lolis

honestly it's hard for them to trust him completely because they know he often has made people around the world upset for his going too far. but JP version Sup Forumsfags over here who hate political correctness ignoring reality quite like his strong leadership and posture against liberal shit and arrogant liberal media

I see a lot of these videos are following CNN's lead.

only the 10%~ that watch MSM, the rest like trump and just dont really care

the fact that you think that the people who watch MSM are not retarded, means thats i have bad news for you friendo

Apparently they aren't happy with someone actually getting something fucking done.

That sounds like a great anime

he`s gonna allow them to have nukes and build more bases in japan to fuck with china`s expansion plans

The toyota part made me kek. Sorta proves that Trump's protectionist policies are just something that places like Japan take for granted.

日本共産党
lit: Japan Communist Party

he's a faggot

I should maybe point out that although they define themselves as the communist party, all I've ever heard them talk about is wanting government support for rural farmers and refusal to be the USA's lapdog.
So I don't know to what extent they are a branch of the global internationalist Marxist subversion vs being a bunch of old poor farmers who want gibs.
I don't recall ever seeing any young people among their pamphlet distributers, just really really old people

>the truth is that almost every first world countries population views Trump as an absolute retard.
Do not presume that media mirors the opinion of the population.
We all know the collaboration of the media conglomerate, but we also know that most population aren't as gullible as Swedes.

fucks sake. kek

Trampo-senpai ne

I wear mine often bro, it's cool

at least clearly better than Hillary, and I support his immigration policy