Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk
liveleak.com/view?i=576_1426401541&comments=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
youtube.com/watch?v=LX__i-zeaWs
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, 60 thousand years of biological separation should be enough to classify them as hominidae, but not human.

Yes and its the result of 50,000 years of genetic isolation.

More interestingly is how disfigured UKucks are after just a couple of thousand years

Jesus Christ......if you had to ask, you answered your own question.

They look prehistoric.

They also have the lowest intelligence rating of any 'human' demographic in the world.

To give you an idea of how dumb they are, they would wait until lightning starts a fire in the forest and then keep it burning for years because if it went out they were fucked. They didn't know how to create it and they are basically the only culture on the planet to not have used bows and arrows.

I firmly feel they are the very lowest possible intelligence a human can have in order to survive on this planet.

We can still breed with them though, this seems to indicate that speciation has not occured. This is why I'm asking.

Isn't it longer? Just eyeballing it they look about 200k years behind

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

It is difficult for the genes to stick. About 60% of interracial pregnancies between Europeans and Aboriginals end up miscarriage.

I'd liken it to Ligers or other bird species which are clearly separate but after much trying can still mix.

Jesus, is there research on this? If so, that puts a bullet in it.

Are those the bikers for trump?

obligatory.

We was sober and shit aye

This

youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk

comments are better on this version. Second comment in is fire. Kurt, I bet that was you m8.

Subspecies can produce fertile offspring. I'd say they're a subclass. A very, very broken subclass.

>cherry picking

liveleak.com/view?i=576_1426401541&comments=1

Can you find an attractive abo? Honest question because google images sends me pure horrors.

>Are abos human or not?
No.
>Please support your argument if possible
Under 80 of IQ, I do not consider someone human.

I do not hate them, the same way I do not hate monkeys or dogs.
But they are not human.

Yes, there is clearly defined research on the increase in miscarriages between interracial couples.

Zuckerberg and his Asian wife have had 3 miscarriages as the genes are trying to stick.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

Nein becaus ei said so

is there any proof on this?

>cute

Approximately 50k years ago a small amount of Pacific islanders migrated via raft, as the most common theory goes.

Tbh 100% of abos I've met are methhead criminals, even the children. But for some odd reason it's whites that go ghetto with them.

according to the Australians they are. They are one of the many vibrant cultures of multi-cultural Australia.
youtube.com/watch?v=LX__i-zeaWs

if you put your dick in a female abo she will pop out a baby. which means they are human.

thread closed

>(((rothschild's giraffe)))

>if you put your dick in a female abo
EW.

You can't, any "attractive abbo" is a mutt at best and they're still pretty much always hideous.

>(((Rothschild)))

I know there is a study out there on abos specifically but I can't be bothered to find it so late at night, however you can refer to to see atleast one of the many established research on increased miscarriage rates between interracial groups.

The abos aka project didgeridoo is actually a top secret shitpost. Abos do not exist, we dress monkeys in clothes and þe world bought it.

There's gotta be another term that suits this situation a little better than "coal burner". Coon swoon? Bestiality? Either way, into the oven with her and her jewish teachers.

I hope zuck's wife kills herself next time she miscarriages that demon spawn.

END GIRAFFE IMMIGRATION

If you can breed with them, does that not make them human? I'm pretty sure that's the definition.

Their IQs are barely above room remperature, but they're human. Well, maybe subhuman. But still human.

>þe
wtf

Yeah, if you can breed with them and create fertile offspring is the definition

The Sapiens part of aboriginals is 50k years, the Denisovan part is 600k

Ashkenazi-chinese is phylogenetically less than black-white, could be that Z-man has a personal issue.

a, Neighbour-joining tree of
relationships based on
pairwise divergence.
b, Plot of
autosomal heterozygosity against
the X-to-autosome heterozygosity
ratio, showing the reduction
in this ratio in non-Africans
and pygmies.
c, Estimate of
Neanderthal ancestry with a heat
map scale of 0–3%.
d, Estimate of
Denisovan ancestry with a heat
map scale of 0–0.5% to bring out
subtle differences in mainland
Eurasia (Oceanian groups with as
much as 5% Denisovan ancestry
are saturated in bright red).

I like how they used the whitest abbos they could find.

Has this happemed though? I mean it must have, right? I generally don't care about Aussies unless they're doling out silly bantz, so I've literally never thought about this.

Interesting. Can humans and apes interbreed?

I don't think so. I think Russians tried that.

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

Look at them. I thought they were wearing suits or something when I first saw them.

Skip to 1:45

No.

Antony used to be good. Lost a lot of respect from me with this trash

Homo sapien = man of knowledge (ie, intelligence, imagination)

There is no such thing as simply 'human' only in the biological sense.

2 sub species, but the top are still giraffes,
2 subspecies, but those are still cats, and tgers
2 subspecies, one is a nigger, the other is an attractive white girl both those are still humans.

humans are capable of being shitty, its nothing new, there are fat disgusting whites, and attractive niggers.

they're still human, ones an ugly human who needs some jesus, the other is the fixation of luciferian worship (blond hair and blue eyes is a big deal in the occult) whop robably needs some jesus too.

Banging sticks together.

Aboriginal polyphony.

I do believe they are of this earth

Is there any data on the fertility of male aboriginal/white mixed race adults. Decreased fertility of males would indicate a large genetic distance. It's been thought that human/Neanderthal hybrids would give infertile male offspring, like Dzo's - a cross between Yak and cattle, found in Tibet.

>the not so missing link

fucking retard "human" isnt a species

>Ashkenazi-chinese is phylogenetically less than black-white
yes same goes for nords too retard, there is less difference between norwegians and japanese than there is 'whites' and blacks, in fact there is less diversity than nords and japs than two members of the same tribe in africa have

>not wanting to colonize a cute abowaifu

>not knowing þ and ð
If you're English you should be ashamed

they failed because they had trouble geting live monkeys up north

>I think Russians tried that.
in the name of creating super solders IIRC

Grab a glass bottle, shove it up your bumhole and clench your anus.

They're not human, they have Denisovan DNA, not neanderthal.

They're a subspecies.

I have an anecdote that vaguely involves Australian abos.

>be at party
>Australian feminist girl has a small circle's attention
>she makes a crap joke
>punchline is essentially that white people are the most 'uncool' race
>I wait for her audience's polite chuckles to finish
>I say "So, which race do we think is the most physically ugly? I reckon it's Australian aboriginals."
>everyone laughs
>feminist silently fumes
>mfw subversive facetiousness will always get a much bigger laugh than politically correct buzzfeed shit

Abos, neanderthals and cro-magnons are all human; just different subspecies of human.

Achmed pls

What the fuck is that?

I always thought Abos were some other type of negro race, but this makes me think negroes are more similar to us than these "people".

What do Australian libtards think of these people?

>there is less difference between norwegians and japanese than there is 'whites' and blacks

I didn't write anything suggesting there was. The point is that an infertility study about black-white couples is not applicable to Zuckerbergs because in their case the genetic distance is smaller.

>they have Denisovan DNA,
so do east asians and aussies love mixing with east asians. Is it b/c they've mixed with Abos for so long?

Apparently chimpanzees have more diverse genes than humans, hence blacks have more diverse genes than whites or Asians.

>this makes me think negroes are more similar to us than these "people".
Depends how you mean. Temporally, the population split that seperated us from African populations occurred somewhat longer ago than the one that separated us from the Abos. However, the Abos have been more extensively isolated since then, and have genetically drifted at a faster rate (ironically, they could be said to be "more evolved" in this sense - note, evolution/genetic drift does not always move in a positive direction, particularly in the absence of environmental selective pressures). So, yeah.

>muh inner beauty

Thankfully didn't see Latvians.

Back into your cave, out of the sun, snownigger.

>Tijahani Nelson
>Nordic last name
>Calling others mutts

I'm probably biased but I prefer abbo's to any other race of black, the kids are great and when you meet the real deal tribal ones they're like royalty to the townies.

It's just the elephant in the room everybody is ignoring.

They are responsible for so much crime.
They want more rights than whites, want to blame white for everything and want to collect welfare for their lives and not work. Pretty much all of them are on drugs. And probably the most annoying of all is they hold the country back with all their "this is my land" shit.

We could be building nuclear power stations in the desert. Or building hydropower dams. Mining our 50% of the worlds known uranium reserves for bulk cash. But every time somebody wants to do it they say no and they get their way. And as such that land remains an ugly harsh wasteland that is sometimes not even inhabited.

We can't even have sporting events in Melbourne at the MCG without having to acknowledge we are on the land of the gurramungaigmarnungnung people.

they are and they were minding their own business until the eternal anglo decided to send them all the shitposters

i think australia is legit their rightful clay

Please stop being racist against north Europeans.

We literally dindu noffng to you.

A lot of ones that have work their arse off which is small are really good company but the ones that try to act like nwa style are fucked

Maybe should make illegal republic of Victoria in the outback and just build whatever shit I want...
I really doubt that anyone would notice or even give a damn.
No offense but i think there are too many women in politics in Australia and that's why nothing develops (same In here) but stagnates.

I bet that's how most of human history was.

I agree, their demographics are too small and isolated to be a threat.

The main threat to us is blacks.

>abos
>all creamies
lol

Shitposters make my day brighter. Abbos though are just part of Strayan fauna couldn't give less shit about them.

My ancestors were Roman, you pale mongrel dirteater.

Hahahaha, I guess my Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-greand-daddy beat your Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-greand-daddy.

Seriously is that why you hate us?

Noongars have a fucked thing with male genital mutilation they call it going through the law really fucked up like 100 times crazy than circumcision

What we think of as circumcision is most likely a pretty recent human invention in the million years we've been fucking around with our dicks.

no one gives a fuck about meme latvia either

>russia nuking you when?

kek
sounds like she was a cunt, mind keeping her?
fuck off Mundine ya cunt
the creamies?

Our political women are honestly shit tier. Like they would screw up on a Merkel scale of they ha enough power so you're right there.

Hopefully abo entitlement to land will end when the traditional and the "stolen" generation die out and the rest of us can move on and not be held back

Homo Sapiens Sapiens are pretty diverse.

Yes, the cannibalism and incest screwed up their DNA.

Foreigners - always the first to believe everything on Sup Forums is a real opinion.

I honestly believe that abbos are the love children between people like this.

There are no attractive pureblood aboriginals imo Ausfag here.

я eбaл твoю мaмy пидap