What do you think of the sexualization of boys? Is it the endtimes or more of a Roman political acceptance?

What do you think of the sexualization of boys? Is it the endtimes or more of a Roman political acceptance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot5_3eaQOF8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qeIDOrgA-k
youtube.com/watch?v=V7pBbjvGzbA
youtube.com/watch?v=qTn-DnaJ600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, why wouldn't want your child to be a gay?

Its redpilled, women are trash and we shall return to the days when your wife was your property and she bares your children, while you make sweet passionate love to feminine Swedish boys

Amen

are you working in church?

Cuuttee

not meaning to defend Sweden, but wasn't that a show were boys were trying to imitate girls and girls to imitate boys

like some dumb game show

autistic screeching at 0:28
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot5_3eaQOF8

No, it's just a quiz show for kids.

What's wrong with poor Gustav? I'm sure he's found a guy to gib him lots of moneys.

If only

they didn't have to try too hard

No like sex with boys. Prefer women.

so why are boys acting like that?

Why doesnt the king of Sweden do something about this shit and all the migrants?

It's 2017 and they are Swedish.

>Girls just act nonchalant and smile
>Boys act like effeminate flamboyant faggots

There's no way this isn't intentional.

romans didnt accept buggery d00d it was the /carithaginan kikes and revisionsts

>this is a white male in 2017

I don't believe there's a way back for our civilization at this point. The only possible solution would be some form of nationalist revolution, happening in multiple countries at once.

What do you even mean?

Jesus fucking christ

How pleb!

He would be deposed if he ever spoke up against the degeneracy.

who is gustav?

i think jewish media is trying to normalize pedoshit, you counter that by protesting and getting publicly angry

Or this.

How? Isn't the military loyal to him?

my digits deserve an answer

Boys are much superior.
The less attractive Swede boy from the infamous gameshow clip.

>i think jewish media is trying to normalize pedoshit
Used to be really convinced that's what's going on, but now I think it's just always been there

Paedophilia is as old as humanity. Doesn't in any way make it ok, but it's an eternal disease, man

>2 new posts
a-and who's pick related? and the other boy in the video?

It's not gay if they are underage and cute, right?

You still don't get it. Males are sexual no matter what. The fact that you see too much sexuality in boys only means that you, personally, should seek professional help.

Other boy in the video is Elias More attractive. I'm not sure who the picture is I posted. Another Swede? Its a mystery!

The funny thing is that he in the picture isnt Even on girl hormones yet :DDD

What a shame. So the only hope for the degeneracy to stop is that the people wake up from this madness, correct? Do you see this happening? Surely more and more people are getting tired of all this.

>males are sexual no mater what

what did he mean by this?

no, I mean this video

Of course not, pederasty is the true redpill.
Just admit you find them sexual too. Its okay to be human.
Oh, that's Gustav as well. No videos of Elias were found, but I think Gustav had a YouTube channel for a bit. He seems pretty obviously gay.

bump?

I can do this all day.

It will never happen. Our entire national identity is based around being "progressive" these days.

Elias has a chance of being the star of that bathhouse

Gustav is gonna be a fat Hun who wonders why the only sex he gets is old black guys who never call back or turn on the bedroom lights

Pollute the water supply with estrogen,
To make the men more feminine.
But the goyim know.

>Oh, that's Gustav as well. No videos of Elias were found, but I think Gustav had a YouTube channel for a bit. He seems pretty obviously gay.

well, then he is cute. what's his surname? (he's the one on the left,right?)

anyway, i don't i'm a pedo (i don't fuck them), i'm just amazed by the handsome looks of young boys in a non sexual way.

for example, look at this pic i found yesterday on /soc/. i mean, he looks like an angel, it's just a fact. makes me wanna see her parents, older simblings to understand what kind of superior genetic code they have

>more of a Roman political acceptance

Dude, Roman Empire was never about good morals, such thing never existed, it was a degeneracy heaven on all levels. You don't understand some things I think.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qeIDOrgA-k

Well as it has been changed to being progressive, so it can be changed to be about preserving Sweden.

Do you have any political parties that want to do this and if so, are they gaining popularity?

youtube.com/watch?v=V7pBbjvGzbA

The Sweden Democrats are alright, but they've been stuck at 20% support for a couple of years and the other parties refuse to cooperate with them.

I understand that completely. Gustav was cute.

I don't do sexual things either. They're so damn cute though, just playing and maybe a kiss now and then. That boy is super cute, he is angelic.

Just another reason to preserve white people really.

that's not true.

it was about the love for their country, the glory of rome, honoring the gods, respect and honoring the beuty and the arts, respect the family but also genocide people (israelites and celts), get wasted and fuck around women and young boys.

it was a wierd society

That boy is wearing lipstick dumbcunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTn-DnaJ600

So? Good morals were only about preserving Imperium Romanum. What the patricians got up to with their own private lives was irrelevant.

> Child looks at me with that selfie pose...
> Welp now I'm a paedophile xD
> Or maybe... Just maybe... Whoever thinks that already was one?

Yes, but Pol never cares. It is like i would take a clip from some fag from an American Hollywood production and show this as an example of how all American men are fruitcakes.

Uhh since when have boys been sexualized in mainstream culture?

yep, their beuty is linked to their innocence, a (traumatic) sexual act involved would be just horrible.

anyway,i researched the image.

teh boy in the pic has a youtube channel and his name's maddox.

then again, gustav in the pic and gustav in the video look like two different people. what should i type to find him?

>Even swede shitskins are gay

Indeed it was a weird society, some times I am asking myself which version is good. Today "moral" standards means nothing, because there is no base to define it, without totally ignoring the human nature, at least Romans was honest from that point of view.

>plz admit
So young girl wearing lipstick would be okay with you? Again, there is no such thing as
>sexualization of boys
it's just yer olde western liberal degeneracy.

well, their concept of religion and "gay rights" is completely different than ours

Just to be devil's advocate, there are studies like the Trauma Myth that show it isn't true, not that I'd advocate it at all, just for the point of reason.

Not sure about Gustav, they seem like he same to me, its probably production value for the difference, from what I remember he deleted his accounts (?) though I could be wrong. I was more into Elias and couldn't find anything. You'd have to ask the Kiwi if he's still around.

So you just sexualize girls instead?

You dumbfucker is dense.

We need to hunt the people that do this down and make gruesome pieces of living art out of their mangled bodies.

Wut you mean pal? Boys sexualize themselves. Its just reality.

that actually makes me happy
good that this degeneracy shit is effecting them too and not just whites

i mean, i just want to know what to google to see more pictures of him.

anyway, why the fuck people lose that kind of angelic beuty when they age?
when i was kid i wasn't that cute, but now i'm pretty good-looking. If you put a picture of me (now) by the pic of maddox i look like shit in comparision

The new angle appears to be "It's Not Pedo If It's Trans".

I recon this is a resurgence of NAMBLA and PIE in current year, slipping in under the radar.

So germanics want to be like the people they killed?

> themselves
Somebody stop this retard.

Is it some nervous system disease?

Not sure how to find more, sorry. I think its mostly gone now the kiwi's videos I think were got before he went off the radar.

I'm not sure why they have to lose the angelic beauty, its a cruel twist of Human fate. Personally, I was very cute, as cute as him as a boy, but that's just random we don't really choose to be beautiful we just are (I'm not now). Then again, the renaissance painters of Italy weren't very attractive themselves, and could still immortalize beauty. Caravaggio in particular, although I'm never sure why more painters didn't paint beautiful boys.

To be fair a lot of the bodybuilding at that time had really homo undertones

Yeah, it's called modern western culture.

There

a-user, can you post a pic of a younger yourself?

if you really care maybe even you now (i'll help to reach bump limit so that nobody can doxx u)

Is

Nothing wrong with

Women have been sexualized for centuries. It's only fair and equal that males are sexualized

>undertones
Yeah, look how the most sexual man on planet had homo undertones and never married or had kids. Male sexuality is there, if you wish to put homo tones in it, it's problem with fags, not with male sexuality.

He will come again, he did not stand for this the first time, and he will not stand for this happening to his Frey's ynglingar.

>pic that really makes you think

what's the name of the tv program?

homosexuality

>at that time

Oh hey, another coincidence, this gay married lesbian couple is helping their adopted son transition! It was his idea!

"Vem vet mest?"

Sorry I can't that's a little risky and I don't have pictures ready anyway, I looked a lot like your picture here same hair color and freckles. To be honest I even posted naughty videos of myself at that age, I didn't mind then and don't now. Maybe if you post a throwaway email, although I think the thread will go on for a while. I'd like to talk more though.

What do you mean buddy?

Hang all pedophiles

thank you

Your post deserves a (You)

Sven-kike-TV has been jammed! I dunno

i just can't see how that boy could end up ugly in the future. it's just puzzling to me.

anyway, what do you mean with throwaway mail? should i create a new mail to chat with u?

You seem frustrated? Do you know your glorious leader Putin is a boylover?