Brit/pol/ - Based Ayn Rand Edition

>Ayn Rand Institute
aynrand.org/

>The Reason Foundation
reason.org/

>The Atlas Society
atlassociety.org/

>What happens when the Tories are completely certain they'll win? We'll find out
spectator.co.uk/2017/02/what-happens-when-the-tories-are-certain-theyll-win-well-find-out/

>Lords warned: Trigger Article 50 or face abolition
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38915553

>Thousands of crimes are not being recorded
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38913354

>Clive Lewis resigns from the Shadow Cabinet to vote against A50
news.sky.com/story/labour-hopelessly-divided-as-corbyn-ally-quits-over-article-50-10760822

>From repatriator to cuck - A quick rundown on John Bercow
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/john-bercow-forthright-speaker-regularly-raises-hackles-tories

>Corbyn ambushes May in PMQs over Tory council corruption
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/jeremy-corbyn-ambushes-theresa-may-pmqs/

>SNP MPs sing the EU anthem in Parliament
express.co.uk/news/uk/764999/lindsay-hoyle-snp-ode-to-joy-european-union-brexit-article-50-bill

>Paul Nuttall's Nukip Vision
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/paul-nuttalls-nukip-vision-beer-swilling-is-an-image-of-the-past

>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/afneil/status/830391076229877760
lancaster.ac.uk/fass/centres/gws/
mises.org/library/children-and-rights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/jk-rowling-people-defined-me-as-a-single-mother-on-benefits-and-assumed-i-wasnt-fit-to-raise-my-8824498.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk1yAVOVJsg
youtube.com/watch?v=MvouLOjKgqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Karen is best girl desu :3

What time are we giving the taffies a good thrashing today, lads?

>tfw theres lots of stories about what an anti-social bitch ayn rand was but it just makes you like her more

her throwing a tantrum over her lover leaving her for an "intellectual inferior" after she herself left her husband for him because their attraction was the "rational" thing to do never gets old.

The absolute STATE of Hannanites

Is Atlas Shrugged a good read?

quite good, but the fountainhead is better

Is Sgt. Harper based, or not?

>curry blogger

hwhites

So is Brexit happening or not?

No. It was a shit idea so we called it off.

Does anyone actually take him seriously? He's approaching his 40s and doesn't have a bird or any kids, yet all he does is sit in his bedroom talking about virginity and NEET woes

RAND WAS A WITCH

Leftist is back in the building
(unless my internet connection implodes again)

tbf while she was a fucking witch, she has one or two admirably ballsy moments.
if i don't die i'll dig up her quote about how great political extremism

mooslims

>Observe, in politics, that the term extremism has become a synonym of "evil," regardless of the content of the issue (the evil is not what you are extreme about, but that you are "extreme" -- i.e., consistent).
So yeah, one good quote. I think I promised to provide one at some point.

expat, mute yur microphoon

ah might mek a videoo about that but not just now

What do gay vicars do when they reach Leviticus 20:13?

Either morph his face into Moonman or plant a cock on his forehead, you can't leave it half-baked like that

>You've said I am achieving nothing. I'm uh... I'm ah.. not even going to argue against that... It's just drivel.... I'm nh--Not gonna say what I've achieved... I think it's... that's for other people to say... and many of them do say that they're grateful for the channel and so on... um... and... well okay...I will say what I've achieved with this, which is that I've built a community... of fairly likeminded individuals.... there isn't permanent 100% agreement among them but.. you know...it is fairly likeminded... i think a lot of people feel this is a unique place on the internet... and it's done them good... and that's what i've achieved if nothing else... and i think that's a perfectly worthwhile thing to do... *CLICK* [lights cigarette]... HOWEVER... and uh...i'll address this now... you don't seem to understand what i'm trying to do with my channel.

That's just Old Testament law, we don't need to follow that! We might as well stop eating pork if we follow that!

Top filename desu

twitter.com/afneil/status/830391076229877760

Scotkeks BTFO.

>UK leaves the EU
>Scotland leaves the UK
>London stagnates
>Scotland joins the EU
>businesses move from London to Glasgow
>Scotland becomes the 5th largest economy in the world
>UK drops below eastern europe

go to bed nicola

Terrible forced meme.

>Ugly, failed, self-centered Jew dedicated to money as measure of success.

Yeah, can't help but think the world of her...

Their case that there is no queue seems, on the face of it, reasonable. (And by extension "Scotland leaves the EU for 15 minutes" becomes considerable)
Otherwise Turkey would be the old woman who's having a conversation with the person at the checkout and then just when you think she's about to move she takes out a thousand lottery tickets.

sorry wheres your forced meme to compare it to

thats what I thought

faggot

If that were to happen, and it definitely will not -- they would move to Edinburgh not Glasgow.

Milhouse is not a meme

fake

news

Sorry.

F O U R

E L E C T I O N S

T O N Y

REVERED
BRITISH
INSTITUTION

if ah had a nickel foor every cuck in hollywood
pandering to their politically correct shit
ah'd still have no money because the kikes steal all of it

Good show, good show

>there are blairites out there who seriously want a labour victory on a cameroon manifesto
the more time i spend here the more this fact hits me in the face like a brick.
"Why not just go join the Tory party?" has stopped being something I'd say to be insulting. It genuinely hits me as the most rational option for these people, yet it's completely alien to them.

They cry as to how bad the Tories are - but then decry that Labour isn't closer to them. They think Ed Miliband was the class-war zealot of the Daily Mail, yet feign outrage that "The SNP stole his victory!"

Why the hell does this party even still exist?

kill children.

>t. Anthony Blair

Brit/pol/. Look what I've found. FUCKING LANCASTER.

lancaster.ac.uk/fass/centres/gws/

Iraqi, Afghan or Iranian?

All of them mises.org/library/children-and-rights

Stoke predictions?

Killing children by withdrawing their milk... I like it, I like it a lot!

w2c?

near 50/50

>(((Ayn Rand)))

A

IS

A

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

We're going global!

Brexit means more non-whites!

anyone who didn't think this was going to happen is a spastic desu

cucks for YKTD

oh YES

>more qt brown girls

Nothing wrong with this.

>USA gets Trump
Build the Wall
>Netherlands gets Wilders
Remove Muslims
>Britain gets Brexit
Going global

JUST
U
S
T

Lads... Seriously now

What makes US Anglo's so fucking easily gaslit by merchant tricks? Are we just too trusting or what? We are literally the biggest retards ever, even looking at the white anglo saxon's in America

It's universal, Anglo's are fucking good goys

>The MPs suggest that visa rules are fast-tracked for visitors from the 52 Commonwealth countries
>52 Commonwealth countries
>52

fuck

Britain is done for. :c

Guys I'm nervous. Somewhere out there Tony is scheming and plotting his return.

What's the best way to get some military training without actually joining the army? I wanna be ready when SHTF.

They fell for the "freedom" and "liberty" meme which also means jew merchants have the freedom and liberty to do whatever they want as well

I guess commonwealth non-whites are still preferable to non-commonwealth non-whites.

wtf I love pakis and nigerians now!!!

And who's behind it? 45 Tory MPs.

The commonwealth includes India, Pakistan and literally half of Africa. Lets keep voting them in, maybe they'll do something about it when we're at 500k net if we really cross our fingers.

Pretty much impossible.

So what? Are Ugandans better than Czechs? Are Bangladeshis better than Poles?

All this will be done by March?

Barely.

Afro-Caribbeans are just as bad as Black Americans (being the descendants of brutish slaves)

Pakistanis are responsible for enormous amounts of crime, terrorism, and child exploitation.

Africans are Africans.

Only Indians are remotely capable of integrating and being decent citizens.

But I guess it could be worse, like France which gets nothing but Muslims from Africa.

House of Lords Committe stage on the 20th.
Kuennsberg predicts the actual triggering of article 50 on the 15th of March.

I really fucking hate JK Rowling

the saggy virtue signalling old cunt sits in her multi-million walled garden popping off tweets about how much she loves the poor little refugees while being surrounded by rich white neighbours

I know JK probably lurks in britpol because she's an attention seeking cunt so listen here m8, The only reason anyone knows who you are is because you wrote a series of books about a speccy loser who can't get any of the hot girls in the story (not even the chink, he has to settle for a fire minge) which appeals to other little speccy losers and fat girls who wish they lived in a magical castle because somehow Hogwarts only has 3 bullies in the entire school so nobody would be there to call them lardo spotty slags

When you wrote your shitty crime novel under a fake name nobody gave a chucklefuck about it and you had to admit you wrote it for it to break above 3000 on Amazon's book sales

HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR ARCHITECTURE SENPAI

she wrote her book on benefits, we deserve a share of that money as taxpayers

we should all tweet her asking when we get out money

Vote Tory.

They will cut the NHS and pretty much fuck over poor people

That's what we need.

tfw you cant be successful without stealing from taxpayers because your man walked away

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/jk-rowling-people-defined-me-as-a-single-mother-on-benefits-and-assumed-i-wasnt-fit-to-raise-my-8824498.html

Yeah there really is no chance that the lords will try to delay the process in any way, they know they will be toast if they do, despite many of them having many well paying jobs based in the EU.

She is an awful person, and a hypocrite to, I remember not too long ago she was tweeting making fun of someone calling them a lonely virgin, and also bragging about how if people burned her books they fumes might be toxic but she would still have the money....

>writes entire series of childrens books that has amongst other threads, a tale of lonely socially awkward people
>builds entire story on how someone who was previously lonely and unwanted eventually came to save the world
>one of the main characters is made fun of by others for not having any money
>LOL WHAT A LONELY VIRGIN I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU

Peter Hitchens has been arguing all day on twitter with a woman about whether or not holding a door open for a stranger was a common practice in the Soviet Union.

What a time to be alive.

>implying the house of commons has to accept changes proposed by the house of lords
topkek, when was this infograph made, 1910?

this is why she is a leftwing shithead

>JK Rowling has revealed the “slowly evaporating sense of self-esteem” she felt after being stigmatised as a single mother on benefits while writing her first Harry Potter novel.

You now remember this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk1yAVOVJsg

One of the worst news channels.

But it does unless the Common invokes the Parliament Acts.

Oh great, the bbc are interviewing another left wing law expert because apparently they don't even have to feign neutrality when it comes to international politics.

look m8 we cant just have some woman thinking atheism isnt immoral now can we

LMAO

and until he was doxxed he was still living with his parents

It would be good for him if he either stopped using twitter or stopped being so easily trolled.

The absolute STATE

Tbf if she paid taxes on the profits from her books/films and all the rest of it, then I'd call it even. But I wouldn't be surprised if she managed to evade it with some legal sorcery.

>channel 4 youtube.com/watch?v=MvouLOjKgqk

After reading the title and viewing the thumbnail I'm not sure I can watch this, is it as bad as it looks?

Yes.

not bad at all m8