HELP ICE NOW

Everyone can scan twitter for uppity mexicans.
Some might be dumb enough to leave their names/emails/passwords/addresses in their media.

Americans report.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaily.online/post/2017/02/11/trump-making-a-list-of-all-the-people-trying-to-stop-the-travel-ban-vows-swift-and-violent-retribution
youtube.com/watch?v=B0yGvypBwyA
youtube.com/watch?v=WVXJ0pgo648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums approved twitter mexican deportation sweep squads?

It would be much easier to scan Zillow or Realtor.com and check out the school statistics.

THIS school (pic) is near my shit hole neighborhood.

lol what kind of fucking advice is that

These threads keep getting deleted

Sup ForumsICE

>being a snitch

It probably worked under Obama

>9 & 11 years

Ummm spics did 9/11?

Is Mexico as friendly to queers as Saudi Arabia?

i dont get it can illegal immigrants actually get legit jobs ?.wont they get immediately busted the moment their workplace tries to pay taxes on their salary and the government sees they're paying for a person that doesn't exit int heir databases ?.

same with unis\collages dont you need to provide documents that you are who you say you are to get accepted to study ?.

>Scott Ford
>My exes Hernando and Rolandinez

>strange man in your house
>not paying rent
>hiding from you
>eating from your fridge
>carrying unknown viruses and pathogens
>takes money from wallet, never pays back
>gropes your daughter
>invites his extended family to live in your shed

dont snitch bruh

Let's do it.

>HELP ICE NOW
Find them... squeeze them multi-$$$ for tax-evasion.
Use those $$$ to build a wall.

>91% of schools students have subsidized lunches
God damn mexicans

>Being Ahmed.

Keep up the good work. WE ENFORCE LAW

>nigger morality
You belong in the desert with your goats, Said.

>so used to getting anally raped by brown dick everyday that you think life is prison

>being a snitch
Nigger detected

Identity fraud is rampant. Also, if you inquire too much on the immigration status of your brown employees, you get slapped with a discrimnation lawsuit.

So, the economic incentive is for people to do a half ass job.

1) Illegals use stolen social security numbers, some use temporary work visa socials

2) Thanks to Obama and liberals, DACA and other government school financial aid programs for illegals is an actual thing

Tax payers are paying for free school and university education for illega's children.

Now you know why they flood to America

All these people will get theirs.
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/11/trump-making-a-list-of-all-the-people-trying-to-stop-the-travel-ban-vows-swift-and-violent-retribution

It would be alot easier if you stupid shites.. I mean whites pay me. Put my on the payroll, I'll get you what you need..

I'm turn in thousands, I know where they live where they hide, where they work, where they play, where they drink, where they eat, the who what where and why's.. want answers, look no further.
You need an inside man. You come to me, for a price

Daily reminder to report to ICE/FBI any and all Tweets/FB/Posts/discords of people trying to interrupt raids or coordinating hiding illegal aliens.
These agencies will be very happy to have those reports!!

"Stop Snitching" is an awful nigger policy that ruins society. native Californian here and I grew up hearing that. Meanwhile neighborhoods and cities crumbled under the weight of drugs and crime. No snitching means no witnesses, which are vital to many cases. It means more bodies, more corruption, more crime. If anything more people need to snitch.

That aint shit.
That's a percentage of a percentage. You'll catch only a fraction, grains, the loose surface. You think the vast majority are on social media bragging about it? You'll be scraping up only the dumb ones who are going out of their way to laugh at you

It would be alot easier if you stupid shites.. I mean whites pay me. Put my on the payroll, I'll get you what you need..

I'll turn in thousands, I know where they live, where they hide, where they work, where they play, where they drink, where they eat, the who what where and why's.. want answers, look no further.
You need an inside man. You come to me, for a price

Just look up any post made under the hashtag #UndocumentedandUnafraid

Also I had one that admit it but the retarded piece of shit website didn't allow to post links so I just gave up on her.

Not at all friendly merchant. The IRS freely gives out tax ID numbers to illegals.

Fuck off, Merkel

The madman
>Virtue signaling
AND
>Snitching on some hoebag exes

not been paying attention - are you able to get these guys deported just for being illegal or do they need to commit another crime first?

back to plebbit please

?

>Miami
Don't lie, Scott. We all know they live in Hialeah.

NOTE TO MODS: THIS IS NOT DOXXING, FUCK OFF

>illegal alien
>no criminal record

Deport these leeches.

They say they are only targeting the ones who committed another crime, but it seems that many illegals are being swept up if they come across them.

Most illegals are guilty of other crimes as has been stated previously. Identity theft, fraud, tax evasion etc. Contrary to popular belief most illegals don't just show up and work; they get fake SSNs and IDs which are necessary to be employed at most jobs. Ten years ago you could get a SS number for about $200

I sincerely doubt that this middle class numale with several grand's worth of iMac is actually an illegal.

All New Live Stream Tivi Official :) youtube.com/watch?v=WVXJ0pgo648

Deport them all and let Mexico sort them out

Why don't we just make fake spic twitter accounts and flood the #ICERaids with false information about deportinator locations.

Imagine the beaner stampedes all running in different directions. Who knows, they may begin to act like cattle and herd together making it even easier to bag and tag

Bump.

Send these great people back to MMGA.