Hey Sup Forums!

I'm writing an article on that focuses specifically on this Norwegian woodworking board. Can you guys give me a quick gestalt on what your core political tenants are?

Behead those who insult anime.

A list of 10 tenants would be great.

Makes my job a lot easier. Thanks!

1. Gas the kikes
2. Race war now
The rest will follow on their own

I would appreciate if you could contribute a bit more than tired satire to my research please and thank you.

Is this satire or are you guys really as bigoted as liberal leaning individuals would have me believe?

Well I guess I'll just have to draw my own conclusion then, since no one here seems to be giving me anything of substance. Sad.

>fuck everyone who is not X or Y
>i am never wrong even when i am, because this jpg here proves i am 100% correct

Fuck the police
Behead those who insult anime
Everyone but me is wrong
Sup Forums is a religion of peace

Whoa, there's a really diverse swatch of countries represented on Sup Forums. Neat.

I thought Sup Forums pro-law enforcement?
So you guys really do love cartoon ladies?
So everyone on this board is wrong, basically? Sounds like a box of rage. Unpleasant.
Sup Forums is a religion? Are you referring to kek?

You thought wrong you fucking hippie

A mix of both

Norway has internet? I'm impressed. Thanks for the response.
>tfw I still haven't gotten a general gestalt from anyone.

everyone genuinely hates niggers
everyone genuinely finds antisemitism to be hilarious, a tiny but vocal minority are genuine stormfag-tier neonazis
mostly disaffected libertarian-leaning millennials

Well I've been here for 2 days and still can't seem to get a straight answer - rather - a cohesive, unified answer as to what you're all about. I'm confused.

That would be because Sup Forums is not one person.

Chaos god cultists

You have your answer. You are just refusing to see it because it does not fit your preconceived theories. Re-read what you said. Answer is right there.

pol is a hivemind. there will be general trends at times, as a multitude of the people coming here arrive at the somewhat same conclusions, but it still remains unbridled chaos at all times.

>hivemind
>chaos
You are dumber than the dirt you sleep on Ahmed.

Kill all baby seals
Nuke the whales
>They take our fisk!

>Not even a feminine trap
Repeated integers literally wasted

He's right though

My outlok is that gays should be free to marry but everyine else should be free to not make them cake

To end the Fourth Estate as a political force.

Tenets, leaf

the only thing you need to know is that Sup Forums is a board of peace.