Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

I hope to see this happen to every one of you Nazi fucks.

You think you're safe on some anonymous image board?

Think again bitch, we will hunt you skinhead retards down!

I hope you sleep well tonight knowing what's waiting for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obvious bait
(you)

(((alt-right)))

We are millions, the new hitlerjügend but even better. You should fear !

Canadians are pussys and even a loser like me could knock you out.

COME AND SEE ME THEN ! YOU RETARDED FAGGOT MY ADDRESS IS 2 TELEPORT DRIVE STATEN ISLAND NY! YOU PUSSY !

You faggots define Nazi as anyone who ain't pussywhipped. Fuck you. You hit like a girl.

Why do you think everyone here is a Nazi.
Most of us aren't even Canadian.

There is a Canadian behind every shitpost. Fuck of leaf

Whatever you say, ShareBlue. We know who you are. Sage this faggot.

>implying you can fight, nigger

>new version of navy seal copypasta

Breddy bad/10

Meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk

Come down to St Louis leaf faggot. I'll meet you down on the riverfront and you'll see what happens when you aren't fighting a trash can.

You're a traitor to your country you Trudeau dick sucking swine!

>skinhead
i might be retarded but i have an excellent head of hair

St. Louis user here too.

Cheers.

How about that weather yesterday? 20 degrees in the AM and 70 degrees by 2PM.

I got snot like pouring out my head this morning.

LOL

OP = RETARD

>1 post by this ID
>and we never heard from op again
>sage

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Trash cans did nothing wrong.

Fuck sake Hiro just range-ban Canada already.

>Never knew a leftist who wasn't a birdneck loner.
>scared?
Literally shaking

>Antifa

>retards
neurotypical scum, haven't the neurodivergent suffered enough?

KEK

RIP QUEEN ELIZABETH :(
Sorry England

>47 chromosomes by this ID

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?