Which of these are the least cucked? Norway or Denmark?

Which of these are the least cucked? Norway or Denmark?

Other urls found in this thread:

4 4ch.net/polarchive/res/647.html
ft.dk/samling/20161/vedtagelse/V38/index.htm
side3.no/kjetil-rolness---venstresiden-har-lenge-vrt-et-srgelig------------skue-og-i-forfall-gjennom-mange-mange-ar/3423311651.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweden.

>Swedish Nazi

What's your obsession of "cucked"?

Do you want real info or do you want fake memes?

norway

underrated

Denmark

Real memes

Sweden is most cucked, Norway second most cucked and then you have Denmark.

>sweden is fine
4 4ch.net/polarchive/res/647.html
>inb4 hurr go back to retard chan

The more Sami and Finnic admixture the less cuckdom, so Northern Norway and Sweden is the least cucked.

Cuck move to say anything other your own country but if we look at the broad politics, I'd have to say Denmark.

norway is least cucked. poor denmark is suffering from most sectors being public and therefore very heavy on every taxpayer.

and the answer is Iceland

"Sweden least cucked" Gtfo faggot

I was refering to Northern Sweden you mongoloid

Finland

Biggest immigrant group in Sweden are finns.

It's easier to isolate youtself when you are a massive oil producer

We live from trade and industry

If we had the oil Norway has, Denmark would have never joined the EU

Not if you count the rest as shitskins instead of separate groups.

Should have been pretty obvious when I mentioned Sami admixture.

face of a broken human being
rip

Ask your family. Lots of shitskins from Slavic shitholes living in Scandinavia.

Germany

kek

That depends since all of them have a greater or lesser proportion of thralls who are termicucked by their aryan overlords, making the entire peninsula reek of cuckedom

Sweden is fine, depending on what city you pick. Some cities are infested, some are clean and white.

Denmark probably because of Jyllandsposten

Living in Sweden and referring that other countries as "shitholes"

Your cousins from Golden dawn?

Surprising given Denmark is EU and you aren't

>Which of these are the least cucked? Norway or Denmark?
Denmark, no question about it.

>being this buttmad

wew Ahmed

>Calls that buttmad

Disgusting!

how old are these guys? sickening that they got interviewed on prime time tv and a big following on youtube.. not so sure about gen Z being more conservative in norway.

Not if you analyze it closely, most are not Swedes but Jews and Finnish and Sami people, and the one in the dark shot has curly hair. And the top one is an satire show sponsored by Netherlands. So technically there's not a single case legit case.

I have dark brown hair and hazel-brown eyes, does that mean I'm not a snow nigger?

Doesn't matter, Jakub. All three are still more successful, prosperous and developed than your disgusting Slavic shithole ever will be.

Hmmm, my race is not even on that.
Brown hair blue eyes master ayy lmaos?

>muh agriculture.

You try farming this shit without the use of modern tools.

yep

He's a Jew or an Arab pretending they're the same as us just different color.

no, it just means you're a fag

We're de facto in the EU through the EEA. Means we have to follow their four freedoms bullshit

Lets not forget our mother Sylvi

SAME

wew lad easy on the bants or else I might have to come down there and loosen up your tight hole.

Disgusting f@m

Denmark

ft.dk/samling/20161/vedtagelse/V38/index.htm
If this goes through, it's definitely Denmark. At the moment it's kinda balanced but with a slight lean towards Denmark with the King Harald of Norway's speech about what it means to be Norwegian.

Norway was doing fine before the oil. We had the third largest merchant fleet in the world before WW2.
That being said, I think we're about equal in terms of being uncucked. There's no need to turn this into a dick waving contest between Norway and Denmark.

On that note, there's a huge convention that focuses on the problems related to immigration, freedom of speech and left-wing oppression on 15. Feb, hosted by one of our most promonent critics of the left-wing, Kjetil Rolness.

Here's an interview with him:

side3.no/kjetil-rolness---venstresiden-har-lenge-vrt-et-srgelig------------skue-og-i-forfall-gjennom-mange-mange-ar/3423311651.html

You sound like a whiny nigger.

>I like niggers and arabs more than white people
Ok.