9/11 planes were CGI

>a 767 going 500mph on sea level (a speed it couldn't reach without disintegrating) penetrates a steel building
>come out the other side intact
>all livestreams cut for a few frames to black just as the plane hits
>767 wings slice through steel beams btw
>everyone got fooled by shitty CGI

When will Trump drop some Truthbombs and admit that 9/11 was a Hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9R8-3W-nkU
youtube.com/watch?v=25vlt7swhCM
youtube.com/watch?v=-E7u0LNUpO4
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>aluminium plane completely penetrates the steel building
>comparing videos to each other exposes the fraud clearly
>dumb fucks still believe this works and is legit footage

I think the hoax is in who paid to do it, not the act itself.

>he can't spot early 2000s CGI

Dude you blind?

Cmon guys, americans build their houses from cardboard

>A fellow Hans again emberassing germany

Stop

I think you are spitting in the face of 3 million+ New Yorkers and the victims of the attack when you say there were no planes. There were planes my friend.

>when the mask ain't sitting right anymore
>OY VEY BLACK IT OUT FOR 15 FRAMES!

>muh conspiracy
I watched it happen you fucking sausage

You're just a gubmint agent shilling to trick us

/s

>a plane will disintegrate going only 500mph

Why do all the 911 conspiritiads make up bs when the whole un hit building going down is a good enough argument already.

>YES GOYIM WATCH THE PLANE PENETRATE THE BUILDING OY VEY

you believe a aluminium plane can travel undamaged at 500mph through a thick as fuck steelframe?

check the footage retard

there was no planes
it was all CGI

you didn't

>in every 9/11 thread retards show up claiming to have seen the planes or knowing someone who saw them

suuuuuure

No you didn't.
You saw it on tv like all of us.
From the (((media))).
That doesn't make it all false per se, but that give it 0 credibility by default.

Truthers are.morons what Do you expect

People Who are underarchievers Who somehow think they are so intelligent and See the grande scheme and in reality they dont even know Basic.physics

I See Planes in the footage crashing in the buildings something Thousands of People in New York saw too

We aren't ready yet Germany.

This won't happen until the midlife maturation of Generation Z.

We have too much on the plate as it is, do you think we could handle conspiracy truth bombs to ice the cake?
Civil Unrest, Immigration round ups, Possible WWIII, Radical Left triggering a civil war, fuck it just wont stop!

Do you think because it's made of aluminum and the tower is made of steel, the plane would hit it and bounce off? Genuine question.

How can a German not understand the physics of what happened? A body in motion will stay in motion. P =MV. Planes are not light. They have plenty of momentum at that speed.

Don't be a silly Kraut, the 911 commission report explained how everything happened. There is absolutely nothing to see here, please move to the next thread in the cattledog as this
is about to be removed.

>what is Air density?

I never expected Gypsys to have education

>The government's calculations put the speed of the first plane at 494 mph, and the second at 586 mph.
>The MIT analysis determined the first plane was traveling 429 mph, and the second 537 mph
>check pic related
>its actually impossible that this plane could have reached that speed at that height (the air density is too high)
>it would have broken apart long before reaching that speed
>it actually is impossible to maneuver it at such a speed and still hit the target

also check this Video which explains it more in detail:
youtube.com/watch?v=H9R8-3W-nkU

I live in NJ, I was in NY at the time. I was in 5th grade, but yeah I watched it. Fucking eurotrash

Fuck off back to turkey mehmet.

Prove it.
And prove you were close enough to see it by your own fucking eyes WHEN IT FUCKING HAPPENED MORON.

>you believe a aluminium plane can travel undamaged at 500mph through a thick as fuck steelframe?
Lead bullet traveling at speed can puncture hardened steel. Lead is softer than aluminum. You just got btfo.

lol this is a clip that someone on youtube edited years after 9/11

You should look up Germany rape statistics and protect your sacred land instead of attacking the bastion of hope that is NA

youtube.com/watch?v=25vlt7swhCM

>YES GOYIM THE STEEL WOULD VAPORIZE AND NOT THE PLANE
>YES GOYIM THE PLANE WOULD SLICE THROUGH STEEL CORE LIKE THROUGH HOT BUTTER

LMAO@ Retards not seeing the CGI

wiki says 767 cruising speed is 530 mph but I suppose that's part of the coverup. nevertheless
>what is a dive

>>a 767 going 500mph on sea level (a speed it couldn't reach without disintegrating) penetrates a steel building
>No evidence to show it can't maintain that speed, and at best this could likely happen if it flew at that speed for hours.
>>come out the other side intact
>Footage clearly shows only a small part of the plane fly out followed by a shower of debris.
>>all livestreams cut for a few frames to black just as the plane hits
>Dozens of handheld cameras show footage of the plane hitting without any cuts.
>767 wings slice through glass windows and thin metal outer framage
> Muslims dindu nuffin, everyone got fooled by shitty CGI!

There were some livecasts that showed it all and you can audibly hear everyone in the news studio surprised and horrified.

Bruh, we watched it.

Hell, last week I watched ABC's broadcast of the events cause I'm a cathartic motherfucker.

how do you know your mind wasn't controlled by the CIA at the time? Makes you think.

lol this is actually from one of the ONLY 3 LIVE streams from 9/11 which aired like THIS ON FUCKING TV

>PLANE TURNING SUDDENLY VISIBLE

>thin metal outer framage

You think too much, goyim! It's all just conspiracy theories!!!

No but seriously, people who don't know about 9/11 are like people who believe there is no White genocide, or worse: there are no races...

They will just make you waste your time, they are mindless sheep and deserve no more respect than is due to a sheep.

>prove something that happened to you in 5th grade

You're being silly again, the max speed of a jet airliner at sea level exceeds mach 2, It's a miracle the plane stopped at one tower and didn't circle back tom attack another at those speeds.

>all livefeeds cut to black
>later videos are all edited

>wiki says 767 cruising speed is 530 mph but I suppose that's part of the coverup. nevertheless

yeah
cruising speed

Structural failure doesn't mean the plane has an air implosion, but that at such a speed the structure of the plane would be under immense stress and the risk of shit breaking goes up exponentially. And there isn't a 100% guarantee shit will rip of.

And that also doesn't account for the first plane being well within the safe-ish speed.

Also it's not impossible for a plane to reach that speed if in a dive, which the plane was before impact.

Also it's not impossible to maneuver if anything but the slight adjustments were done before getting that close to the ground.

>When will Trump drop some Truthbombs and admit that 9/11 was a Hoax?
Implying he's not a tool of the same party that carried out the false flag.

Listen Hans you csn cut titanium with fucking water you inbreed

Stop Posting the debunked shit and futher emberassing Deutschland

>cruising speed at that Height

LMAO

R
E
T
A
R
D

why is that plane having sex with that building?

How convenient for your theory.

Did they edit our memories too? That would be something I might be able to get behind.

>some gypsy claims to know more than experienced pilots

LOL

There are 8 million New Yorkers.

>somehow this fucktard can't see how all streams cut to black

Another tard

There was an incident of a B-25 hitting the Empire State building in the 40's and it managed to make a hole in the floor though it was a lighter object at a slower speed and made with a lighter airframe.

A6M Zeros managed to crash into multiple steel built US and UK ships and that airframe is even lighter than the B-25.

see: ace baker chapter 7 the key

it was a live video composite based on the bright morning sky and the shady side of the tower

the fox chopper 5 footage is proof of this

Bullets are lead on the outside only as to not damage the barrel.

Muh towers

if all we've seen is fake/edited footage, what good would editing our memories do? we already remember it the way it "happened"

ah thanks schlomo for explenation, the 767 turned into water and cut through steel beams and titanium

>WHAT IS A DIVE

Prove it bitch.

>p-plane-sama yamete~

Implying the rich/faggots/minorities gave a damn about it. 3 Million WHITE New Yorkers.

I actually saw a broomhandle go through a telephone pole. Nigger do you even physics

What is an airframe?

>somehow this tard doesn't take all of my videos at facevalue yet doesn't believe that editing can be done at a later date

You're dumb my guy.

Nah but really CAN THEY EDIT MY MEMORIES I'M FUCKING SCARED

youtube.com/watch?v=-E7u0LNUpO4
look at this CGI animation, soft water could never through a hard steel!

It's brass on the outside for assault rifles and pistols. And the whole bullet is lead for the shotguns.

Why do you care about planes hitting towers 16 years ago when your sister is getting shagged on a daily basis by mehmet in the room next to yours?

I can't wait for the 3rd German attempt at world domination, then we can shit on em again! Remember Vimy Ridge? Fucking krauts.

I think you are spitting in the face of 6 million+ Jews and the victims of the attack when you say there were no gas chambers. There were gas chambers my goy.

That's probably not the nose of the plane, most likely one of the rolls Royce engines with titanium shafts or landing gear. I recall having seen photos of plane debris on the streets of NYC before the towers fell.

It's not doing flips...

do you really think that it will happen? We're still being bullshited about Pearl Harbor how USA dindu nuffin and filthy Japs attacked without provocation or warning

>he can't see youtube videos in his shithole

I alrady linked it to you tard
here
impossible

>and somehow steel will vaporize

okay

>767 are now water that cut at high speed low drag through Steel beams and concrete

I think it was drones that hit the towers cgi to look like planes. It was a false flag attack for sure.

Yes the Jews suffered 0 casualties!!!

9/11 conspiracies are disinfo. they never focus on the why

Wouldn't diving at such a speed rip the wings off of a plane?

Guys I was in Manhattan with my father when the towers were bombed.

I was 14 watching the towers when suddenly boom.

I never saw any plane yet everyone around me were screaming "plane plane!"

I asked my father "what plane is everyone talking about? there's wasn't a plane what was happening?"

Everyone turned and looked at me. My father put his hand over my mouth and told me "there was a plane goy you must have blinked. Never speak of this again."

That's the last time I saw my father. The planes were there.

>that video
Where the fuck did the plane come from?
The sky was empty.

>He is not a pilot himself and belives what a youtube video says.

For someone using the word tard a lot you sure do seem like one.

yeah but not all of them are kikes

And now your local on the 8's

We all edit our own memories all the time. There's MKUltra as well, but if they could brainwash the entire city without anyone noticing then you have bigger problems to deal with.

that wasn't possible with the technology back then
shit was too wonky and wobbly and the mask could slip off, also too much risk not hitting exactly at the point where the charges should go up, so no . NO REAL PLANES EVER HIT THE WTC.

>aluminium wings cutting through steel beams

LMAO @ whoever believes this
holy shit do you have to be dumb to not notice the obvious fucking CGI

It could but 500 mph in air about 50% more dense probably won't tear them off. You think they set cruising speed at the maximum threshold?

He isn't

k dood riddle me this. please.

Why would 'they' fake planes flying into buildings with CGI (which would be super obvious if they did, just sayin', your arguments are not very convincing) if they could just, y'know, fly fucking planes into buildings. To save human life? I don't think they care about that a whole lot.

There's a million questions to ask about why this happened, how planes brought down buildings designed to withstand plane crashes, and 2 millions other things.

You're just dumb.

>CGI is so real people it can even fool people live

There are rare footages by private individuals (not TV companies) of the building falling, of people falling from windows - that was all real...

Then the physics of plane hitting the buildings, that is all quite possible as presented. The plane would not fly through, and it never did. The fireball may go through...

There may have been other planes arround...

It all does not change the fact, that ZIONISTS planned it, performed it and concealed it, it was a Rape of Truth, the Funeral of Truth, and with it of all the Conscience...

It really does not matter, who piloted the plane, or if it was remove-controlled drone, because the planes were black, unlike the normal airliners which were supposed to be white...
(And of cause Mohamed Ata was not piloting the plane, the story of passport in the ruins is an excellent example of Funeral of the Truth, the lie so much obvious, that people do not believe, it can be really that much obvious lie...)

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Autism

Black ops tech is always more advanced than commercial or academic.

That's kinda what I'm saying.

If there was that much control over a huge population about a pretty traumatic event for us, why are we even discussing this? Shouldn't the thought be completely stamped out?

>they didn't have the technology
>The Predator Drone goes back to the mid 90's.

>pic
>what is shadow of skyscraper

It's carrying it's fuel load in it's wings, the rest is designed to carry passengers and luggage, The aircraft's primary goal is to takeoff cruise and land , it does not do aerobatics or speed dives, It has huge wings for lift and stability in flight, not the delta wings of a fucking fighter. The vehicles top speed at sea level is just over 300 knots before things start going their own way in this p[physical universe. Maybe not the universe of the USA.

nice trips

The plane is quite clearly the same plane.

It's true. We have our own reality here.

What do you mean the innocent victims, what about US?

The planes were real in your mind. That's all that matters.

>just over 300 knots before things start going their own way in this p[physical universe
Good thing they're not worried about maintenance and longevity eh?

Boeing engineers and Pilots laughed at someone calling them asking if a 767 can reach that speed at sea level.

shit is bonkers and impossible

>Why would 'they' fake planes flying into buildings with CGI
Because a REAL 767 at REAL ACHIEVABLE SPEED IS NOT ENOUGH TO DESTROY THE TOWER AND MAKE LUCKY LARRY WIN.

It was all fucking explosives from the inside

there was no planes hitting anything in NYC buddy

UA175 actually received an ACARS handshake 20 minutes after it (((crashed))) into the South tower.

listen buddy your army couldn't deal with Emus IDK where you get off questioning the burgers. Hows the heat stroke?

No I was talking about Real time masking of a Real time flying object so on Video it appears as something else.

With all the researchers using marketing tricks to make us buy bottled water for more money than gasoline costs you'd think that would be obvious by now.