Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYm-gW8yfA8
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/830406333836906497
youtu.be/BHIQtxLCgrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fucking #REKT

I just watched the clip of Piers Morgan on Bill Maher, this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYm-gW8yfA8

When I find myself on Piers Morgan's side, I realise I am really in the weird timeline.

>fuckin muggles man dey rayciss fuckn shit pip pip cheerio

Harry Potter is shitty literature

It's kids' literature, and it's good in that sense. Taking it seriously though is a mistake, and a bunch of retards who grew up on it started fucking worshiping it way too much.

>Would you like to me to

so Piers is our guy?

This is truly the best timeline.

wtf i hate jeremy clarkson now

i though piers was left
or did that whole gun fiasco turn him right

He is still left, admits as much in the Maher clip I posted above.

States he would never have voted for Trump and agrees with Maher every week (his words)

Fuck Harry Potter and fuck JK Rowling

I don't understand how Twitter works. Who's replying to whom?

Eh, it does more harm than good for children.

It's wish fullfilment fantasy and not particularly well written at that.

He's replying to her reply to him
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/830406333836906497

oh god please extrapolate
i want to hear you justify how harry potter could possibly be bad for children. purely for entertainment purposes.

Why won't she write a new series?

I'm not sure about that. It's really popular here, and most young people have at least seen it if not read it. And by first seeing it then reading, it got many into reading, generally.
A few retards here and there would be retarded nontheless.

Basically what most kids want.

What stage are they in from the five stages of loss and grief? Is it denial or anger? I cant tell anymore. I thought they just skipped denial and went to anger, but then the she-boon was talking about hysteria is working.

White man's fantasy

Why are people defending shut Harry Potter books?

this lacks context and here you fucks are going on about BTFO!!! emgawd is piers ourguy?

Cthullu would be proud of the crazy you retards bring to the table at times. Half of any sort of conversation around here takes place solely in your head.

> Taking it seriously though is a mistake, and a bunch of retards who grew up on it started fucking worshiping it way too much.

really makes you think

I don't understand why Britons are still allowed to open their mouths at all anymore

>flag
>checks out

This has been the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard (Daniel Radcliffe) and his pals (Rupert Grint, Emma Watson) from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series' only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects — all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert... The precedent was already set by Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings debacle—unintelligible fantasy epics that people went to out of consumerist habit and left unable to recount or fondly recall. Jackson's fantasy overload laid the groundwork for mistaking F/X for content... Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody — just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. (Sadly, Stephenie Meyer and Twilight's producers seem to be following this model.) The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it's certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

Its another Nazi allegory hack piece of crap because authors cant make villains that aint Nazis even Star Wars is the same shit.

its just an average book. i want to him to verbalize whatever nonsense exists in his head that lead to him making such a statement as "does more harm than good in children"

Humor in this story was fucking stupid, yet I loved every single minute of it. Sasuga pan Sapkowski.

It causes them to grow up and instead of dealing with their problems like adults they create defense mechanisms based on the series and deal with it like the children they were when they read the books

Plagiarized a bunch of Michael Moorcock's writing tbqh lad

Sapowski didn't even bother to change the names, places, events, etc. Shameless slavshit hack.

Anger, denial, and depression at the same time.

lol no. i read them when i was 13? i am 24 now. none of that shit happened. i read them put them down and that was that.

So that's what a numale looks like when it hits 70.

congrats, you now know how religion started.

then from children stories, to rules and law.

Smug dickheads like this are the worst. They say 1,000 retarded things and then pretend like they're prophets when some of them happen.

Holy fucking wrecked.

J.K. Rowling confirmed for Megyn Kelly haircut tomorrow after that BTFOing.

Anger. Very much anger.

I want to see what their bargaining looks like.

Is that Gary Glitter?

These books are not the cause of childlike behaviour of the modern left.
They just call upon books for children, to promote childish behaviour.
If there were other popular childrens' books, they'd probably cite those as well.

Now that's just moronic.
Religion's there because societies decay without it. Decay, because people, generally, need a sense of purpose, which materialism and hedonism can not provide.
They also needed mechanisms to keep the society running, such as rules and law.

I respect Piers so much. He's cucked on guns but otherwise based.

Man, that forced red pill feeding Alex Jones gave Piers during that interview really worked.

>He's cucked on guns
Give me a rundown of his beliefs. Could they be countered with "When the Muslims come, would you rather have one or not"?

When the fuck did Piers Morgan become the voice of reason?

He's British, he's majorly, majorly anti-gun. It seems to be the one thing he won't budge on. Otherwise he's a classical, freedom-loving liberal. Not a neolib.

youtu.be/BHIQtxLCgrM

Probably something along the lines of "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!"

Hence why it didn't work kek.

The Redcoat did good.

Well yeah, thats what makes it fantasy..
>Fantasy is dumb hurdur stop liking what I don't like.
The world doesnt work like that.

I love when Piers tries to give them some advice about how what they're doing isn't working they all just double down. More protests! More riots! They'll do what we want! It's the sign of a party that is detached from reality, and only knows one tactic: protesting. Protesting has historically gotten the left everything it's wanted, but I think the new right is actually resisting, with Trump supporters at the protests etc. But they literally can't fathom the idea that rioting might actually turn middle America against them.

Get fucked Dems

It's anger. The denial stage was when they were claiming that the Electoral College would prevent Trump from being elected.

Scotland repressed for centuries... Which cretin made this?

It's mind poison from Satan via his spiritual children, the kikes.

Maher is such an arrogant cunt it's unbearable.

>we've reached a point where Piers Morgan is a moderate voice of logic and reason
Reality is a meme.

I love how that the vast majority of the mudslime world is still allowed in is considered an outrageous argument to be scorned. Like holy shit what.

I thought Piers Morgan was a leftist cuck. What happened?

Piers stopped losing relevance during the obama admin.
He was a serious voice in politics during Bush.
Now he's relevant again. Go read some fucking history you underage roach

Is it okay I'm starting to like Piers Morgan now even though he's kind of an arsehole?

KYS Name faggot.

Yes.

she cucked scotland for us?

WTF i love JK now

kys you tea-drinkin fanny

look at this fucking faggot oldnumale.

The only book character i'd follow in a war would be Muad'Dib in the fucking galactic jihad, and he'd better give me some fucking water.

fuck you
Harry potter was Satan worship agenda during Bush, Childhood fantasy during Obama and now becomes Satan worship again.

Fucking millenials thinking they know shit. What's next, you dumbfucks are gonna boycott the latest GTA like Jack Thompson because its promoting violence?

Silly bandwagon fuckers

Go back to your designated shitting street, there you'll find more opinions to throw at us, you fucking monkey.

>We (Scotland) were Repressed for Centuries

This is definitely made by some butthurt YES voter

I never said anything about his "relevancy", I was remarking on how a few years ago, Piers was considered a hyper leftist shill that made some of the most asinine statements ever about shit like gun control. And now the left has become so batshit that someone like him is seen as a moderate, or even conservative.

What a smug fucking cunt
>The Yemen raid was a complete failure but the president calls it a success! We didn't even get the guy we were after and killed women and children
>"Why are you leaving out that we killed 12 terrorist operatives?"
>PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY WERE 8 LOL"
Seriously, he can't even fucking admit that it was a good thing

stay cucked muldoon,the snp are a joke

you are coming with us like it or not!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

So piers did a full 180 in an attempt to stay relevant. A worm who has no convictions of his own besides self preservation

It's literally jewish mysticism mixed with marxists indoctrination

>the snp are a joke
Yes, they are.
You've got a lot in common with them.
You can't write English properly and you're a fuckin' joke.

>LOOK AT THE CHART
polls, charts and timelines can be skewed to say basically whatever you want

i could 'prove' to you that black violence is at an all time low........in communities where blacks make more than 70k annually. they're being fed trash all day, and like the pigs half of the women look like, they eat it all up

Memepill me on violent crime rate in the past 50 years. Is it high or is it low??

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Only drug-fuelled violent crime is high.

it's 'low', but its increasing at a faster rate than has been seen in decades, that is the problem (((they))) are trying to steer your gaze away from.

violence in boise idaho is low (probably), violence in chicago resembles parts of the middle east. the numbers have no context, of course the richest parts of califorina are going to have little violent crime, but what about the worst areas of memphis, baltimore, atlanta or detroit? (((they))) want you to believe everything's okay, until it's not

>Fedoras actually believe this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH
SHIT I BETTER HIDE THE DICTIONARY OR MY KIDS WILL WORSHIP IT

he's making some progress

magic users - clever people
purebloods - Whites
mudbloods - shitskins

fighting for purebloods be evil and shit dawg

HP is anti-White

>implying I'm right wing
I'm a radical centrist and you can't oppose me because I'm a centrist!

I've been following HP since I was a kid, and the funny thing is that the racist connotation for the word "mudblood" has been lost in translation, so I didn't notice that propaganda.

I did learn a lesson as a kid from HP though. I always remembered how Dumbledore said that you can't fear words, that they have only the power that the listener gives to them. He violated everyone's sensibilities by calling Voldemort straight by his name instead of being nice and using his moniker, and I was honestly impressed with this.

Later, Harry witnessed Voldemort's resurrection, but was immediately silenced. The government declared that he was wrong, the media ganged up on him and called him insane, he was punished in school for that, and yet he never stopped giving people the redpill.

I was honestly shocked when I learned that the author is actually a leftist that supports hate speech laws and all the shit like that, I couldn't wrap my head around this double standard.

Maher literally despises Muslim yet he calls this a Muslim ban pejoratively? LMAO.

ah, rowling, trying so hard to stay relevant...

Is this even English?

MU AHH DEEB!
MU AHH DEEB!
MU AHH DEEB!

It reads like an Englishman's parody of Scottish dialect so it might be a parody account.

that silencing is only bad whenit's done to libshits

That is a spicy kabob.

I like Harry Potter, but holy hell why do these liberals keep using it as a political reference? It's embarrassing.

Is this just a byproduct of the fact that Harry Potter are basically the only books millennials have read?