Summer is coming

Careful what you wish for leafs

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinteractives.cbc.ca/longform/desperate-journey-refugee-crossing-canada-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a horde of somali nigger zombies is flocking to Leafcuckistan.
Top KEK.

I bet if Canada announced no welfare or free shit. They wouldn't march there.

You do realize its only people from Toronto and government shills that want this cuckoldry. Normal Canadians want these leeches gone. Sadly, we live under an evil regime, where "hate speech" is a criminal offence. That is why you don't hear as much backlash, because it is criminal to do so.

i like this. wished more would walk to canada

>tfw canada is on the road to becoming as cucked as america
fug

i feel for your country. this just sucks.

america in not cucked anymore

I'm willing to harbor and take in White Canadian female refugees who will most likely leave the war-torn streets of Torontistan for the U.S

>oh user youre so brave

>gayest country in the Americas
>40 million niggers
>55 million spics
>30+ million illegals
>invented and still harbors modern feminism
>tranny capital of the world
>forefront of SJW culture
>cities being torn to pieces by liberal and shitskin rioters
>trump wouldn't even be president if it weren't for electoral college saving you guys

>not cucked

I wonder how long they'll be able to stand freezing to death in Manitoba for almost half the year.

This

The sad part is a trump is not possible here. The only way to fix this country is through bloodshed that if not they'll just give us another puppet to "vote" for (never mind the fact that the only place where this puppet show vote even counts is in Ontario and Quebec)

What are the chances of leaf king Justin being assassinated?

We need to redpill the natives and have them go out and shoot these refugees. Theyre the one group the government basically can't touch

We need to spin it like "you know what happened after us whites came here and you have made peace and treaties with the white man but do you really want even more foreigners in your lands?

Fuckng natives would make good allies (again because the govt can barely touch them) and they should be the worlds easiest race to redpill on immigration

Not very high I don't think and even if he was he'd just be replaced with another puppet

0, only leftists are violent

How? Is it becoming less cucked?

>what is the North

we're becoming darker, liberal and gayer by the instant, in 20 years from now we'll have demographics on par with burgerland

>despite frostbite risk
The fuck that was included for?

Hell, I'd fucking swim to Canada if I wasn't shot on sight.

These refugees have fucking more privileges than I do, they can choose where to live.

>what is the North
northern USA universities are responsible for the decline of the west, there's a reason the only parts of canada that are cucked are literally an arms length away from the american border and are the most americanized parts of the country

Guy lost all his fingers doing this month ago in -20 weather, most likely going to get rejected

Other guy was also recently rejected for doing this

Why do people think they will be accepted? You arent fleeing from a hostile country, you came from fucking USA.

anyone else handing out fliers in their local hoods?

free room and board in toronto!

#OPENBORDERS
:]

newsinteractives.cbc.ca/longform/desperate-journey-refugee-crossing-canada-us

This guy crossed over illegally, got refugee status instead of getting deported, and is getting gibs from the government and is soon getting permanent residency status.

all because he said he was scared of Trump.

Karma for shitting up Sup Forums

What the fuck are you on about?
We've been Sweden level since like 2012.
Only civil war or a nuke can help us now.

I'm not staying to fight for it, there's nothing to fight for. Our "citizens" are all going to be shitskins in a few years.

What white country is even left?

Hey, burgerclaps, i'm no military genius, but I think it's about time you roll in your overrated M1 Abrams' and take over the Frozen Caliphate.

they could just take a bus

>going to your local hood

nahhhh

I wish parts of Canada could join the US.

If I must suffer, refugees will suffer with me.

Please do.

Im from the country and I am ok with it

muh no true canadian