Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

>right to bear women
I can dig that

>Liberals exploiting children.
Nothing new.
>Liberals wants the right to kill
They already have it.

She wants the right to be sold at sporting goods stores.

>right to be stripped, oiled, have a rod jammed through you repeatedly and then melted down when no longer needed
I'm OK with this

The fuck's a gon?

You'll get as many rights as a gun when you're as useful.

So she can't be left without a man in public space, she needs to be kept at home, can't be taken into school or hospital and can be legally sold and bought?

I'm happy my parents just let me be a child. They didn't make me go to a rally and hold a stupid poster when all I wanted to do was shoot my brother with a nerf gun

Guns don't have any rights.

American citizens have the right to purchase a gun after completing a 4473, being checked against records with an NICS verification, and also having never committed a felony, committed misdemeanor domestic violence (aka talked loudly to a female) and never been institutionalized by a judge.

And then there's about 100,000,000 laws on the books about how you must do things with your firearm for "safety".

Meanwhile, women have the right to vote (while men do not). Women have the right to genital integrity (while men do not). Women have the right to all the benefits of society without signing up for selective service (while men do not).

first search on google

Guns don't have rights at all, only the owners. So, she basically wants no rights?

Guns are property

K, so you can't go to a hospital, post office, school, federal building, or any other gun free zone. Also you have no rights because you're a gun

so she hopes to have no rights?

>Little girl
>I hope that one day i have as many rights as a gun does
>Retarded parents who wrote that literally wants her to be a item to be kept in a shop behind bars

Thanks Soros

So she wants to be property with no rights?

>Protesting = exploiting

Wow!

I would buy her.

Human rights were a mistake.

I'd force ten shots in her then run my cleaning rod through her, if you know what I mean;)

>t. edgy teenager

You would be a slave without any value at this moment my peruvian friend.

"Human rights" is a meaningless term. No part of US law guarantees "human rights" to the citizens. We have constitutional rights and a few other rights granted by various laws and state constitutions.

And when the west becomes a Caliphate, you'll be able to...
Wait, does she want the west to become Islamic?

>You would be a slave without any value at this moment
The irony... It's just too much

How can so many women have such unbelievable chips on their shoulders? What the hell are they even talking about at this point? I can't figure it out.

You're rich, white, and you live in America. Stop pretending like you're Rosa Parks because you might have to pay for your own abortion until the next Democrat gets elected.

What's a "gon"?

>as many rights as a gun does.

So... basically none?

user, abortion is a RIGHT to a woman's body. Either she can have that right, or a bunch of MEN can have that right. Which are YOU?

Who's Gon?

Can't wait to own multiple women as property again like mohammed

I've asked several people IRL to go research what rights a woman doesn't have in the US.

So far everything they've brought to me is "the government won't pay for unlimited things for women" or "the government requires evidence before imprisoning a man accused by a woman of a crime".

Women in the US and other western nations are the most privileged group of people to have ever existed on the planet.

>How can so many women have such unbelievable chips on their shoulders? What the hell are they even talking about at this point? I can't figure it out.
It's called being above 22 and thus not having all eyes on you anymore because a women's prime is around sixteen.

Speaking of which, women don't really mature a lot between 16 and 37 so they're basically all teenagers for a the longest-ass time.

PBUH

Slavery was forbidden in Europe long before the French redacted the rights of men.

>b-ban all women?

She has an entire amendment because she is a women.

Human rights are pretty much Europoors LARPing being British.

LOL ok. We have to have licenses to own women then. Can't take them in public places or courthouses....yep great idea...can we get a petition going?

she is a girl not a woman. also the protests got filthy they shouldnt have brought a child

> w-women free zones?

I would go for that

Does that mean it will be illegal to put a silencer on them without paying a tax?

>kept in shops behind bars
>purchased at discount price by random stranger
>kept locked up entire life
>only taken out when the owner wants to use you
>when no longer needed get resold or melted
Well if you insists...

>I hope to be shot one day

naa, not really

We need to ban all assault women! I have been seeing assault women all over the world now in videos just going off and spewing their bullshit into peoples faces. They are fully automatic and just go off for no reason sometimes. I am so tired of being scared for my life when they are around. I want an assault woman free zone. Why do I have to go out and feel like at any moment I will have to duck and dodge opinions and screams of assault women in public.

A gun has no rights. A gun owner does.

I would love the thought of owning women though. Slavery is fucked up, but It would be a fucking power trip.

Basically, I don't think women actually want to have as many rights as guns.

I agree, you have the right to be owned by a white man

She can blow my head off when she wants.

YTou see, while you small penis white right wingers love your guns (thanks to your insecurity), you then need to turn to hating your own women and removing their rights. You also seem to have a dislike to career women, why is that?

It's been proven many times that women are better voters as they think of the other people around them, hence voting for more free gear.

Meanwhile, it's men who only vote for their own interest spending on their business etc

Ever noticed that since womens vote, that quality of life has increased? We've been to the moon, we now have iPhones etc

b-but guns don't have rights

So you want us to remove your abortion privilege, lock you in a steel box, and take you out once in a while to oil you up and finger fuck you?

OK so let's take a look at what rights guns have and apply them to women;
1. National Firearms Act - Conception and transfer of ownership of women should be taxed.
2. Federal Firearms Act 1993 - You need a licence to import, conceive or sell women, and you can't be a convicted felon to buy or receive one.
3. Gun Free School Zones Act - What it says on the tin, women not allowed in schools.
4. Brady Handgun Violence Protection Act - Requires background checks on most purchasers of women.
5. Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act - The people who conceive the woman cannot be held liable for any crimes she commits.
I personally am against the female slave trade, I can see why I disagree with liberals on most things.

>Random people stick their fingers inside you and cause you to explode on the inside.

>I don't have the right to make you pay for my abortion

>the left wants Islam
holy shit I thought she was dumb, not a mullah

it all makes sense

Ok so you want to be property that has to be licensed by the government? You want the selling of you and the right to use you to be legal? You want random people to be allowed to stick their fingers inside of you and make you explode inside? You want to be banned from polling sites, schools, courts and airports? You want to be the killing tool of a soldier to be used as he/she and the government orders? You want to be locked up in a box by lock and key and only taken out when you are going to be used? You want to be the subject of extreme hate by liberals everywhere? You want your entire existence and right to exist to be debated in Congress and the courts?

God damn I thought you women actually wanted MORE rights and i thought slavery and sex/human trafficking was bad.

>children
>shows dead fetus
how does abortion bother men? Sup Forums hates minorities and poor people who are the main one who get abortions. Yet you guys care when bitches have them.
>Sup Forums is forever hypocritical

>must be concealed in many states
>is someone's legal property
>not allowed on airplanes
>can be fired without notice

How are these threads not banned yet

child abuse

Kek. That was good.

>as a white gurl i just hope that one day i have as many privileges as black people does

bc white women get them too. and because men have the capacity care about the overall well being of a society instead of "oh well baby comes a woman so i guess i'll sit this one out xD"
and abortion shows a weak morally corrupt society. also women shouldn't be allowed to make choices in govt.

Why must these rabid leftist cunts indoctrinate the young and make them hate for reasons they are not even capable of understanding? If your child seriously holds such signs, her parents should be fined for violence against their kid.

>white women have them too
literally who cares? You prob wish death upon a white girl every time she turns you down yet you care if she has her kid or not.
>abortion shows weak morally corrupt society
yea is that why America is the weakest country in the world? I know Sup Forums likes to think the sky is falling but we are still top dogs in the world
>No Women in Govt.
what is this the 50's? Time to grow up buddy you are the problem not the solution

>as a woman

Second grader with a sign written by her mother.

What's a gon?

But she understands and agrees with the message, and voluntarily wanted to share it.

(you)

Idk why but that picture is actually pretty cool and interesting lmao

THIS.is.child.abuse.

So she wants to be treated as property that can be bought, sold, and traded? Sounds good to me.

BAIT THREAD
BAIT THREAD
BAIT THREAD

Can't bring women on planes, can't bring women to school, can't own a woman without a license... is that where they're going with this?

>But she understands
lol gtfo you wall jumper.

So what, she's ready to lose about 60 gorillion rights?

>the right to keep and bear women shall not be infringed
hmm

>women have the right to vote (while men do not).
?????

someday she will be used by some dindu in a crime and disposed of in the bushes.

Guns do not have a right to kill fetuses, neither should women

>tfw you can rub your dick over a gun and no one will arrest you for it

right to an abortion?
equal pay?

But your society is morally bankrupt when you slaughter babies for convenience

Yeah, gun control would stop mass shootings!

Yeah, understanding politics at 8. Why doesn't she has voting rights! Am I right junglenigger?

The fact that she's wearing one of those "pussy hats" made me immediately start thinking about her little girl pussy. What a strange fashion statement.

>implying they don't have a shit ton of rights already
Also, what the fuck ever happened to kids just being kids?

very underrated

So in Arizona I'll be able to buy basically any woman I want without a license and carry her around in public? And she can't vote because she's considered a weapon, not a person?

You forget if this girl got what she wants then women would not be allowed in any home without background checks and they could not leave a home or ride in a vehicle without a permit distributed by the state only to people who pay for it and are cleared by their local police department.

Here comes Mr. Jap with his wisdom and shit.

they seem to have the same mental abilities

so it is only fair

>right to own and bear women
i would own the shit out of that little girl tbqhwyf

Kekd. First nip post best post.

Day of the toothbrush when?

Men don't have the right to kill their children if they don't want them, why should women?