Racism

Why are white people so racist?

You can read black on white

Maybe we wouldn't be racist if niggers weren't such niggers

remember goys
everyone please vote for their own interest; except you, whitey, fuck off

opposite is true. think chalkboard simpleton

How is this racist? I could look at this and ask "Why are non-whites consistently voting against their overall well-being?" Or

"Why are non-whites so uneducated when it comes to politics?"
Many questions can be asked of this image before you attribute racism to anything. Also this data is incredibly misleading. In any state where Republican POC were outnumbered even slightly, it would make it look like no POC voted republican. You could have 49% Republican and 51% Democrat in each of these states and it would look the same but the problem is that this infographic makes it look like almost no POC voted Republican.

That picture is why conservatives are very keen on implementing voter ID laws and pursuing other forms of voter suppression

>non-hispanic white

>there are states still blue with just white males voting

This image shows whites being the least biased to a candidate based on their race.

This and the Obama elections show that blacks are the most racially biased.

Why are all black people racist? Seriously though, literally every black person I meet is a Nazi. Why is that?

Not gonna lie. I'm pretty proud of white people voting for their own interests for a change.

How is it that Donald Trump thinks America is a Christian nation and that Muslims are "bad people".

How is it that Donald Trump calls all Mexicans that move to the US as "Rapists" and "Druglords". he says it best "Mexico doesn't send their best..." as in all of them are bad.

Those two facts added with that chart OP provided is irrefutable that Trump is infact racist and would have like minded people being his likely voters.

>Based on polls and census data

>tribal species
people vote for self interest and tribal loyalties

There is a reason the Muslim Ban failed. It went against the very core belief of the American dream. No matter if your white or black or purple all peoples shall be allowed to move to this Native American land for a promise of a better future

From MD didn't vote cause I knew it was a lost cause.

>Tell blacks and mexicans to vote as a bloc
>Ignore poor whites and their problems
>Poor whites vote as a bloc
>Lose and keep blaming whites

asians, explain yourselves.

This is why we need more black people. A healthy balence or the white people will go unchallenged and start a race war

What the fuck?
>Non-Spic Real White
>Mass,Vermont, and Hawaii still blue.

Fucking kill your selves

Why are black people so closed minded is a better question OP

Why do Asians love niggers and spics so much?

white people just want to protect their homeland. why would you let wolves into your coop to destroy the hens? this is what multikulti is doing.

nation building in the West was achieved through blood sweat and tears. only to see it destroyed in one century

This is precisely why non-whites shouldn't vote. Period

because being around non-white is gross

this

i expect that behavior from niggers and spic but i expected them to vote rep more

wrong, my shill-friend.