youtu.be/CmvBfELf6TM?t=11m52s
vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3dxL0E1kc
desuarchive.org/gif/thread/9891033/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to his salute.

youtu.be/CmvBfELf6TM?t=11m52s

vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD

That was when he was a bluepilled faggot.

Now he took the redpill and became /ourguy/

No one who talks like that takes the redpill. He is just ironically making the nazi salute to seem edgy to his teenage audience.

>I did it or views and you're all my cucks anyway
lmao he's getting better every day.

anyone introducing the ignorant masses to the redpilling process is welcome but making a big deal of the messenger or some kind of cult of personality around it is not helpful nor needed since the redpill speaks for itself, representing nothing but the suppressed truth

After watching too many swedish get raped he finally took the redpill.

No. Stop shilling him. If you know anything about his history, you know he's just exploiting this. He's the most kike fuck on all youtube.

No, at best he'll become an anti-SJW e-celeb like Sarcuck who does edgy things to trigger snowflakes. That's the in-thing right now.

Really doubt he's Sup Forums.

Yes. He's an ironic meme lord who red pills through humour.

He's actually ripe for the red pill. He admitted he's a shy guy, quite reclused. His country is being butt fucked by immigration, and is a poster boy for the aryan pure bloods.

It was only a matter of time before he became /ourguy/

every likes him

yes he is our guy watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3dxL0E1kc

and then look at this thread:
desuarchive.org/gif/thread/9891033/

all the videos he watches are from that thread

No, but he's a useful idiot that will lead Gen Z teens to Nazi content.

I think he might be. He seems genuine anyway.

for the fucking 50th time , YES.

He called Swedish men cucks in a video, it was good.

when does he say that ? minute?

>liberal
>makes shitty video
>tattoos
>dyed hair
no

Maybe it's all coincidences and his just being "edgy", but there sure is a lot of coincidences...

why dont northern europans have dense hair like southern? isnt dense thick hair better to protect from the cold?

I've met him a few times in my hometown, Brighton. He's a closet racist and sometimes made jokes about black people. Screw him. His Portuguese gf is a little racist too.

what about the embedded advertisings? we post advertising now like all po po mo shia meta modernism and dat

there are a few hints....

his hair has a lot of shit in it and he probably gets it straightened. I am Scandinavian and my hair is really thick.

Genetically weak people

Shut yer mouth, poofter.
Brighton should be nuked, but Pewdiepie's alright.

Uh, does he shave his armpits

lmao

JEW DIE PIE is our guy.

This. It's funny memes and first and then it starts to make sense. I fully support him, plus this kind of edgy humour makes his videos funnier.

He does that in every video.

If you wanna see him go full of 14/88 pol then watch the video I'm banned.

Its pretty much just pol memes.

Some quotes from that video.

I love that they are boys when its convinient. Talking about brown people.

The higher ups didnt like my video, jewish.

Reptilian money craving kike.

Death to all jews. Said a few times.

Hitler did nothing wrong. X2

Loads more aswell but I cant be bothered to list it.

I said the same sort of shit 2 1/2 years ago about UKIP when I was a blue pilled libtard.

Probably only took me a month to go from the first time on pol I was proven to have been lied to about the ukrainian building fire massacre to being more or less 1488 gas the kikes race war now.

The right sort of person realises they have been lied to and then they look up everything related to that lie etc. So it doesnt take long for them to change.

I did. When you see these threads asking people how they got to pol most are ex sjw tier leftists.

Hell didnt the SA/Brownshirts estimate that 70% of their members used to be commies.

Normies cant be to fucked about politics so in some ways its easier to convert someone like that.

Need to be able to absorb as much sunlight as possible

No

are you retarded?
that was literally the entire point of the video and he jokes about it throughout the vid. Even when he says "it's so nice to talk with you guys" a giant fucking "get paid AdSense" annotation pops up.

He talks like a retard with that weird moaning sound all the time.

ehhhh, on the election video, he didn't seem to excited that Trump won

he's making things for shock-value

nice background color you deciever fucktard faggot, i feel bad for all the parents who let his kids watch this patetic wannabe pretender

It's basically proven that he browses Sup Forums, since he made a YLYL video with webms in the EXACT order of a YLYL thread on /gif/.
The only question that remains is what boards he browses.

no he's a fucking faggot

sage

No.

If you had any amount of self-awareness you would see that every video he makes, from the thumbnail, to the title is all clickbait.

>"b-bug m-muh RED PILL"

He has already off handedly admitted during his collab with the jew team t H3H3 that he is just reinventing his image to be more edgy than ever for 2017.

Why?

Simple, his subs are higher than ever, but his views were on a quick decline due to his feral young fan base growing up and moving on to edgy faggots like Leafy and Filthy Frank.

So, what does the multi-millionaire YouTube Red sell out do?

Well, despite already being loaded, he yearns for fame and attention now more than ever, after some toddler has beat his min terms of earnings, so he has done tons of publicity stunt tactics that will lead him to staying more relevant than ever.

Don't believe it? Well, he got Sup Forums talking, didn't he?

From Sup Forums, to Sup Forums, and now Sup Forums, he has accomplished his goal of getting all of your attention.

He has already admitted, when news publications and fans called him racist that he does not mean what he says and he is doing it all because it is "funny".

At best, he is cramming some kind of half baked "purple pill" down the youth's throats, at worst, he is making us all look far worse than we are and presenting our ideas and facts as if they were just something taboo and edgy that holds no substance and is just a joke that has no place in the real world.

yes.

No, he's a slimy little faggot.

Looks like Milo now.

no fuck off

I love this pic so much.