Sup Forums BTFO

*Sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?page=2&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=&start_yearonly=2001&end_yearonly=2015&dtp2=all&expanded=yes&charttype=line&chart=overtime&ob=GTDID&od=desc#results-table
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>citizen with tool for selfdefense is more terrorist than woman with a pack of C4+man with a case full of anthrax and kid hidden under coat so that TNT is not seen

Not everything that a leftist draws means Sup Forums BTFO.

i poisoned your tea. usa is majority white, half any population is male, muslims are a very tiny minority yet still commit about just as much terrorist attacks as white males or more

How nice of that young American to utilize his 2nd amendment right to defend his fellow man.

How do you think he lost his leg?
also
>Muslim woman
>Wearing suit

child bride? the young female's hands are clearly tied.

Also terrorist.

Noticed that too, must be prepped for her wedding night.

Fuck you racist Blumpf fascist scum!

Are you even trying to bait user?

Those filthy sand nigger colonists want you and your family dead and want your country to become islamic. That patriot on the left may be a bit spergy but he loves his country and his people and wants them to live.

is he a terrorist too or iz dat rasit?

Nigger you just got btfo

To be a translator you need to know TWO languages.

You vote SV, don't you?

Guy on left represents top of a pyramid. Folks on the right equal the base of a scone and different pyramid.

You OP are part of that base of the second pyramid.

SIPS TEA...

Didn't know Swedes still vacationed in Norway.

Faen ta deg jævla rasist frepper!

not hairy enough

>wearing suit
this
total projection of their "muh Hillary and feminism" onto people they know nothing about

or just lying

really causes me to ponder

>islam is a threat to america

waaawaaaawaaaawaaa - sweet liberal tears.

>you have a greater chance of dying from X than from Y, so why are you getting upset that I want to increase your chance of dying from Y. /pol BTFO

bosanac to pravi kek

And how many of those shooters were democrat voters or came from democrat families...

Nice costume.
Also why does that kid have a mustache? The little one with the woman.

muslims make up less than 1% of the US population

this

>How to be a loser in one short post

The leftist propaganda is so vast and thorough, that talking to a random person on the street is like talking to a person from another planet.

The Danish people actually believe that Trump had 100% support from the American media, as well as from Hollywood and the rest of the establishment. That Hillary was supported by the people, while Trump was bought into power.

Yeah and how many Muslims in the US? Also data is manipulated.

>we should wait until what's happening in Europe happens here because we don't REALLY know if Islam is violent yet
fuck off

>good demostrators for tolerance and democraty

Check them fucking fascits drumpfkin scum.

*Sips tea*

he's right you know!

It's true. City people voted Hillary, only idiot rednecks voted for Drumpf.

These americans want to do to the US what they did to Europe. The '''''''refugees''''' aren't translators, or children, or women, they're illiterate, radical muslim men in their twenties, prime soldier material and they know it.
It's a fucking invasion and we're opening the gates.

>domestic terrorist

Learn the difference !

Only patriotism and nationalism is dangerous and murderous. Islam is pacific ideology, good for the world.

DESTROY FRONTIER !

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?page=2&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=&start_yearonly=2001&end_yearonly=2015&dtp2=all&expanded=yes&charttype=line&chart=overtime&ob=GTDID&od=desc#results-table

17,500 terrorist attacks since 2001 to 2015 ALL done by Muslims

>helped us military
he IS a terrorist. traitor.

Cmon Sup Forums I thought you were more intelligent, it's this OP prick is from retarditt, and many of the retards from retarditt are posting these posts to stir it up, its really weak, why bother replying to them when we have meme magic! Trump is in, we won, bye xxxx

Translators would go out on patrol with a squad in iraq or Afghanistan. Alittle more based than the ANA they dealt with that was either high or tried to rape your most feminine looking soldier

FPBP based czechbro

False, Hillary win the popular vote, she is the REAL president of america, and sweaty George Soros is our Master.

Holy shit I love sandniggers now.

#notallniggers

I agree. I think we need to finally start bring our own terrorists into line. After all, They Can't Keep Getting Away With It!

>most feminine looking soldier
I'd try that too if i were in the feild tobehonest.
Boipucci 4 lyfe.

>American
>using AK

Lol. what are we? Sandniggers?!

All of my nope! The war rages on! The Progressives still preach their blasphemy!
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

The brown ones should read "vector for the spread of terrorism".

dat trigger discipline doe

You realize that there are different muslims right?

your right those liberals are infringing on our free speech. they are forcing us to stop them from protesting