Was this Man White/European?

Charles Bronson(Charles Dennis Buchinsky) born by Lithuanian parents,both mother and father.

Lithuanians Baltic-speaking people from north-east Europe between Russia and Scandinavia.Place little to the east of Sweden.
I was thinking he was Native America before I read his Wikipedia.

Is this because of the Finnish influence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jyhQ6Eqw37A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
youtu.be/9m_XVS_pAxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars#Famous_Lipka_Tatar_descendants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/jyhQ6Eqw37A

He was half Lithuanian half Lithuanian Lipka Tatar aka literal mongol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

Well that explains the slant eyes.But I don't think he was half Mongol,because it says both of his parents were described as Lithuanian,so maybe partial ancestry

That explains a lot, I always wondered what the fuck he was, I assumed he was American Indian too. Then I read the wiki and was surprised that Lithuanians apparently looked like chinkindians

Haha that Ogedei Khan looking mofugga

youtu.be/9m_XVS_pAxQ

Lithuanian as he was Lithuanian citizen, his father was ethnically Lipka Tatar who originally came from Druskininkai Lithuania.

See.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars#Famous_Lipka_Tatar_descendants

Wasn't he a tartar?

so his mom got Tatar Sauce'd?

charles bronson is an american hero. he wasn't some worthless yuropoor

Seems so, considering his parents were probably barely able to speak English and his mum and dad spoke Lithuanian in a foreign country so they got along, Bronson himself only learned to speak English when he was a teenager before he spoke Lithuanian and Russian only.

Death Wish is a pretty good movie and, I would say, Sup Forums approved.

He looks Italian

By he's eyes i can assure you he's finn or maybe has finnish heritage.

Death Wish all 5 parts were based.Definitely approved.

Watch The Mechanic

The first 15 minutes has no dialogue whatsoever, yet is one of the most brilliant pieces of filming I've ever seen

4 and 5 were kind of mediocre

>Wikipedia the movie
>check recreption
>article talking about "latent homosexuality" between the father and son characters
>check source
>(((The New York Times)))

Fucking Googles.

As long as Paul Kersey was keep shooting everyone in the head..

My grandparents are German and Lithuania. I'm white as a paper but I have facial and eyes features like charles