What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_VBXwqlDnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3 scrawny manlets who never even heard of leg day

'Scuse me

*as I walk by*

YOURE MUSIC IS TRASH STOP BEING ADDICTED TO XANAX

I ask the guy on the left about his tattoos.

Wave a job application and watch them scurry away like Cockroaches.

Tell them to buy some pants that fit and give them my belt.

drop to knees

suck them bbc

So they go out of their way cross the street with me as I'm trying to avoid them preemptively?

Ask them for forgiveness because I am a pathetic white male

I'd kiss them on the lips and call them cute

They'll never get over that ^w^

This

*walks around them not making eye contact and remind anons to sage slide threads*

they look like fags. just walk around them

Offer them jobs

Throw a watermelon on the ground.

"Pardon me, gentleman."

say "LOL ARE YOU NIGGERS OR DID YOU WIPE SHIT ON YOUR SKIN" and see how far i can run

I would just keep walking until the middle nigger moves. They are animals body language is everything

You can tell by how they care so much about (((((fashion))))) that they aren't even hard niggas. So, with that said..

A
>walk across the street and continue my journey

B
>tell them to fuck off or get popped

I would just keep walking until the middle chimps moves. They are animals body language is everything

Make eye contact, raise my head in a nodding manner, say "what's going on", and continue on my way like a normal person.

Find a way out if you don't have a weapon to brandish because you're heavily outnumbered, and they attack in packs.

>ayo u wasteman lemme tru bruv innit family

Pull out my concealed carry fire arm and blast away.

> THEY WERE COMING RIGHT AT ME

What kind of loser wears a shirt that says don't ask me about my tattoos

Reminder: Size and Number are a reason to use deadly force.

>KFC is having a special

unleash baton*

drop your pants gentlemen i'm going deep

Teleport behind them, and cut them in one fell swoop, all while telling them that it isn't personal.

Shoot to kill

This is pure distilled autism.

*Gets on knees and sucks their bbc's*

what else would u do? i'm not going to pretend i'm some tough guy.

*draws 1911A1*
>pshh, nothin personnel, nig.

good morning officer

Faggot

*pulls out .45acp*

Hipster dindus are harmless

You'd get your face smashed and beaten to a pulp.

You'd be fine.

Realistically, you'd get a hammer fist to the nose and knocked out unconsciously in an instant.

Good.

Risky but doable. Wise of you to fear the black man.

This is the best answer so far,

start to sing I NO PAY RENT!

spbp

Sup Forums is young as fuck this morning

laugh at them

hes from serbia give him a break

I laugh like Patrice O'neal and then spend 25 minutes ripping into their faggy rags until people start feeling secondhand shame for them.

Here is your camera back pic turned out great

AH!
Bello Gu, the nigger troll of Italia
One of his best solo
"MaH DiKk Is BIgg"

youtube.com/watch?v=w_VBXwqlDnY

As a 30 year old man I feel kind of bad for people today who end up getting assaulted or robbed by blacks. When I was younger they at last dressed like threatening hoodlums, nowadays they all dress like flamboyant homosexuals while still being just as dangerous as I remember

It's bad enough getting assaulted and mugged, let alone by a bunch of guys wearing skinny jeans and pink sneakers

Drops bananas and walks on

Sup nigga, you've ever heerd 'bout Somalia muh home land?
We crazy pimpin 'n pirating niggaz ovah there.

These are just hipsters. They're as cucked as any other liberals.

go across street

I'm a large Tongan dude and like fighting so I'd push them out of the way or step on their Jordans

>.45

>they just step to the side to avoid the bullet

You're fuct m8

Report the thread

Walk through them. Just look at them.

Shoot them.

give em my mixtape

3 consecutive knockouts.

Is Tonga really as fat as Wikipedia says?

lool, same thing happening here. gyppos are the same thieves they've always been but now they dress like pic related

also, checked

Deport them

Hahaha three faggots oh no.

Right hook,left hook,straight right.

I ccw.

Yes and then some. It's insane.

Teep the mid, head to wall the right one cross counter the left., finish of mid by piledriver turn 360 walk away.

>literally three gay niggers from space

*teleports behind them*

nothing personnel nigs

pet the one on red on the head and walk on through, they LOVE it when you do that.

non faccio 'praio

Throw my bag towards them while screaming ALLAH w AKBAR

> le black people are strong meme
I fought a lot of black people when I was younger and trust me, they aren't any stronger than the average man. And they're sure not going to fight well dressed like that.

"IO NO FACCIO PRAIO"

It just had to be a French "man"

Ask if they have permition from their masters to be outside, if they say no I have my house nigger give them a good wip and collect my reward from their master.

They have less strength. they have more fast twitch muscle then slow.

Have you actually fought a nig before? They are stronger and they are harder to knock out. They lack timing and precision though so if you keep your head its a relatively easy fight.

id give you a (you), but youve already got one in your id

at ten feet look them squarely in the eyes and then cross the street.

Excuse me fine gentlemen first off I'd like to say I whole heartedly apologize for slavery (as I am getting my wallet out) and would like to personally give you each all of my money as reparations. Oh hell here you can just have the whole thing.

Then I'd hide around a corner or something and call the cops lol.

You should be able to kill at least one of them.

>Nig nogs are harder to knock out

stab them

I take off my clothes, revealing my strongest anti-nigger weapon: a sling bikini. Niggers are deathly afraid of anything that looks even slightly homosexual and the shock of my appearance will send them running confused into traffic.

Maybe things are different in South Africa and nigs actually get some sort of exercise, but here most black people are either obese or rail skinny and haven't exercised since middle school.(They sat out gym class and snuck off to go smoke weed).

Nigs are actually pretty fucking strong. I went high school in Texas. The Fresham football team was comprised entirely of nogs. (aged 14-15) they were massive, looked as if they were in their early 20s.

Blacks are the largest segment of the homosexual community.

Is it like everybody's just kinda pudgy or is it like Southern American levels of obesity?

Just walk through them.

Niggers are pathetic animals that will only attack if they sense fear.

throw banana

The one in the middle did a dab on tv in front of Mussolini granddaughter. He has all of my respect

Tear my clothes off and screech to the heavens.

Yeah as I said lack of timing lmao. That white guy is obviously an excellent boxer with a deadly strike. Dinked that nig right on the button. But not everyone is that good and a nig will take more punches than a white guy can. They have thicker skulls m8

I would ask them what the matter is and wait for them to say Black l---- and then fill in the sentence with faggots matter.

They are still take a beating, their skull is 15% thicker and their brain has less mass and is more robust as it has less folds.

Their nerve system is more primitive and is harder to overload as there are less connections and neurons.

They look more like Jaden Smith than thugs.

Immediately clip the right one in the head. He's the only one with an outfit semi-appropriate for fighting in.

Trip the one on the left and choke the one in the middle with his giant scarf. EZ game.

Just walk between them and say "excuse me".
They don't look like dindus, more like decent black kids.