Cyber Racism is No Joke

Just saw this ad on Youtube, is it true Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7FbaVQrC4

Pic unrelated

No it's not.

I hope it's true.

>Racism is No Joke
why am always laughing then?

oh so now cyber bullying is the reason why niggers are worthless subhumans. what a fucking joke

>whites experience online racism less frequently
>celebrities insulting whites on their twatter
>media saying whites are nazis
hmm, this really made me think.

>I want to be on the internet but it has to be censored and made how I want it to be

STOP CALLING US GERMANS WHITEY OR KRAUT OR AHMED!

*what do you MEAN some people have difrent opinions than me? Must be cyber-racism.*

Spbp. This is going to continue, until whites move away from the internet to less censored avenues, until they become normie infested as well. And the cycle continues.

>monkey
>monkey face
>downlikes
Just write the word nigger you stupid fucks.

Never seen a German mistaken for a whitey

>White people do experience it, but it doesn't affect their grades in the same way

Yeah...because they have higher IQ's than blacks and latinos. Seriously, these people are desperate to claim racism for anything. Maybe if you stopped blaming racism for everything and learned how to read, your IQ would go up.

Hell, even hispanics don't have as big of a problem with grades. If you're saying that seeing the word nigger by some random anonymous faggot causes you to become a retard, then your race truly is inferior to all others.

>Fusion

Closed tab instantly.

>o shit nigga
>he be castin like wisardz n shieet
>oogis boogum
>watermelons rain down from the sky

cyberniggers stole my cyberbike

sauce?

>doesn't affect whites in the same way

So they literally be sayin whites are superior n shieeet?

Pretty racist desu.

Is just this fucking hateful page that makes us relize that all German are memeths and all Brits are mohamedan pakis.

(~(~(~Fusion~)~)~) is just Tavistock for Mexicans

No idea