Hey swede bros is sweden really as bad as pol and other right wing sights say or is it over exaggerated?

Hey swede bros is sweden really as bad as pol and other right wing sights say or is it over exaggerated?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheteridag.se/fake-news-springare-utpekas-felaktigt-som-brottsmisstankt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything you read about sweden here is true. Sad, but true.

Muslims aren't so bad dude

It's mostly over exaggerated.

YES

I was robbed by 3 somalians when I was there in 2015

You were culturally enriched, you mean.

He says as the crowd of mudslimes push his gf into the alley and stick 16 different objects into her and he does nothing except unzip his pants and jerk off.

Almost everybody i know outside of my family is either an arab or african.

Nah it's pretty accurate.

Are you sure that you didn't just shart yourself and drop your wallet at the same time?

get out of here leaf boy

Some is exaggerated, some is true, and some bad shit isn't known at all here

>tfw I'm a swarthy Welsh lad and I probably impregnated 3 Swedish girl just by going to two parties in Sweden
What the fuck happened to women?

You can still live your personal life without hassle if you know what areas to avoid and what nightclubs the mudslime gathers at.

But on the larger scale yea, we're doomed.

no. I handed it to them. they had knifes pulled on me.

luckily it only took 2 months to sort it all out (cancelling credit cards).

I lost about 300 USD

It's literally like america.
Go into a ghetto you get robbed raped or killed.
Literally the same.

>sweden
just

ya but from what ive heard entire cities are now just muslim
even cities in america for the most part are separated by race

Mainly the South. Parts of Northern Sweden are a lot better, but not great.

Sweden is ABSOLUTELY fucked.

There is no hope for them anymore.

That's mostly false. Areas are still subject to class division, and as you might imagine, the kebabs aren't really good at getting far.

We have areas where police no longer patrol, so yeah it's pretty bad..

Everything you read is true.

Police doesn't need to patrol where there is no crime.

maybe you should not read only fake news

It's not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be
But it's not good

>does pol exaggerate?

How about you don't trust the news, how about that. Whether or not they agree with your world view doesn't matter.

I thought we went over this

You think anybody on this board have a GF?

1/3rd of the population are foreign born or of foreign descent. 18-20% directly foreign born. (After second generation immigrant, the state counts them as just regular "swedes" though".
Among 14-17 year old boys, Swedish boys are in a minority to DIRECTLY foreign born boys.

HALF of the native Swedish population is 45+ years, meaning they're essentially not producing anymore children.

It's pretty fucking bad and anyone else who tells you otherwise haven't ventured far outside their rich ethnically homogeneously Swedish reserves to see for themselves.
>or bothered to check SCB's official statistics for that matter

What happened to the police chief who exposed his power level couple of days ago?

>1/3rd of the population are foreign born or of foreign descent
i hear this figure a lot. do they count other white countries in that or just nigger countries?

>1/3rd of the population are foreign born or of foreign descent. 18-20% directly foreign born. (After second generation immigrant, the state counts them as just regular "swedes" though".
>Among 14-17 year old boys, Swedish boys are in a minority to DIRECTLY foreign born boys.
>HALF of the native Swedish population is 45+ years, meaning they're essentially not producing anymore children.

what a tragedy

Only we are bigger and we have many more places to not go to get cultured

Asian countries like Finland is also included in those stats

does that make it better? it is still a foriegner

His superiors in Örebro has launched an investigation regarding hate speech crime, though he is free to continue working while that continues. Dan Eliasson basically went out and threatened him and anyone else wanting to air their opinions that they might lose their job.

There's been a few other police that has agreed with him though, along with criminologist Leif GW Persson - who's also a really popular Tv-personality and author.

Along with a Facebook group that's gotten some 100k followers in a week or so.

But he is under investigation. He has started to drop more information though, like he said he would each week.

He's still going strong

i would much rather sweden be overrun with polish migrants then somalians desu

Finns aren't that bad desu

Everything is great.

Sweden is even more divided than America when it comes to race.
Mudslimes/shitskins live in almost 100% shitskin neighborhoods and Swedes live in 100% white neighborhoods.
That is why there is still so many bluepilled cucks out there.

That includes Finns, Germans, etc. Everyone who's not a "native Swedish citizen".

Problem is we don't track ethnicity. We've had some 80k Saami, some Finns, some Jews and Gypsies for hundreds of years within our borders, so they're included in the "native Swedish population".

Finns are no longer the largest ethnic minority though. Both Syrians and (if I remember correctly) Afghans are larger now. And Finns and Danes and Norwegians together still make for a tiny amount when you add up all the non-European minority groups together.

I also agree with this guy
Other scandinavians, sure. Other euros, fine- it's better than shitskins.
But even so, that too will amount to our native people and culture being watered out.

Ok thanks, I hope things turn out well for him

>Implying there is no crime in these crimeinfested areas.
Iam included in these stastistics because iam born in Finland, Kind of bad tbqh as it is not very accurate as it only measures "foreign born"

hahahahahaha

This.

The only crime I've been subject to was from a probably homeless white man. Possibly drug addict.

I've lived in both suburbs and central Cuckholm and worked in Husby which is one of the worse parts of Sweden.

A few places are bad, like Södertälje, but otherwise I haven't seen much. I live in an apartment area with tons of refugees, and as far as I know things are quiet and crime numbers pretty average. Kids of all ethnicities playing in the playground, no aggressive dogs, never seen a gun or knife, never seen a fight or scuffle or anything.

>You can still live your personal life without hassle if you know what areas to avoid and what Wirtshäuser the SS gathers at.
seems like you accepted to live like a jew during the holocaust (if it happened)

it's cucked but very exaggerated here

Have you heard of contraceptives, Welsh subhuman?

>it is not very accurate
You're still an exception to the rule. Workforce immigration or European immigration is still crushingly small compared to the "asylum" immigration and that following familial immigration.

It's not a 100% accurate, but it's still a pointer to the truth.

Remember that pre-1950's, the country was more than 99% native.

The hate speech was actually fake news. nyheteridag.se/fake-news-springare-utpekas-felaktigt-som-brottsmisstankt/

It's worst

Kek

Yaaaaaaaay yaaaaaaay *happy Muslim*

>fell for Fria Tiders höger-fake news
Hehe ojsan.

Stop attacking the Welsh!

True, wish they used ethnicity instead for the retarded "foreign born" shit they use today.
But even though statistics were to be carried out properly the illegal migrants are still not counted which we honestly have no rough estimate on how many they are.
But we can be sure that there is loads of them.

pol is always right.

>But even so, that too will amount to our native people and culture being watered out.

You're clearly not very good at surviving with your current people and culture.

You can say whatever about Finns but it won't change it.
If I was a Swede I'd be be glad if even a fraction of Swedish heritage survived in a European-descended people.

He wasn't SVT's expert on Islamophobia, lying snownigger.

Sweden is very great
Tack sverige för min nytt hem och nytt framtid

المجد لمجدنا الأرض إلى إله السويد هو لنا الآن
الله أكبر

What would a Finn know about having a heritage?

I heard hormone levels in swedish ground water are extremely high because of contraceptive pill use

>mfw finns started the cuckening of sweden in the 60s and tricked them into thinking that mass immigration is a good thing

I would sure like some citation for that.

this not google translate tier arabic, this good arabic.

It's bad, but it's similar to Germany, Britain, France... Not really saying much though.

Some areas are really bad, but the middle class areas are safe as long as there is no rapefugee center near. It's become like in the US unfortunately.

Don't start laughing too soon, Remember 2015 when Sweden sent bussloads of Iraqis over the border.
The eternal Swede is very dangerous for Finland.

Sand niggers are not human. All of you need to die.

Everyone is welcome in sweden

Everything?
Karelians have a culture stretching back thousands of years.

Really started with the traitor Palme.

Whoever killed him should get a medal.

>jewish divide and conquer

Tahia djazair

It's indefinitely worse.

>overwhelmingly Russian ethnic group that amounts to less than a percentage of the Finnish population
Wow you showed me.

No, you're definitely right. Our national identity is crumbling pretty much. I also don't have anything against Finns, whatsoever.

But you would agree that Sweden was suddenly filled with 90% French and 10% Swedish, even though the Frenchies wouldn't be as distant as Mbongo's culture, it'd still contribute to the Swedish culture and people being dispersed?
It's not about me harboring any ill will towards other Europeans, it's about pragmatism. I also said that it's prefferable over non-European immigration by miles.

>indefintely
>not definite: such as
>a : typically designating an unidentified, generic, or unfamiliar person or thing
>b : not precise : vague
>c : having no exact limits
u wot m8

Fucking muslims!!!!!!

Sweden

>True, wish they used ethnicity instead for the retarded "foreign born" shit they use today.
But how would they determine the ethnicity if all your gfs get brown babies?

Your'e clueless and I can't bother explaining shit you don't actually care about.

You might as well embrace the Czechs and Polacks and whatnot you have there now to improve your odds of survival. If you see it as realistic that Sweden will one day be as Swedish as it was 50 years ago then so be it but I don't.

Europeans are pretty closely related in the grand scale of things and there has always been mixing inside Europe.

If you use the american definition of "white" then our country is 95% white compared to the US which is like 60% on AVERAGE. The cities i have been to in the south of the US felt like 80% non-whites

We dont have a "not enough white people" problem yet like america does, we do have a cultural problem though.

1 2 3 viva l'Algérie

you have a mental probleme. fix your self.

your country your people. full stop.
anyone else, behave good or gtfo.