Oh what a Day! What a lovely Day!

cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/democrats-question-ice-enforcement-raids/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y
web.archive.org/web/20170211163725/http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/democrats-question-ice-enforcement-raids/index.html
grassrootsleadership.org/tags/greg-casar
grassrootsleadership.org/event/2017/sanctuary-streets-training
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/02/10/mexico-warns-citizens-new-reality-after-undocumented-mom-deported-arizona/97750450/
youtu.be/80af7iSGiIk
youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/10/deported-arizona-mom-victim-convicted-felon/97733184/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ICE in Los Angeles said Friday it had conducted a five-day operation targeting criminals and fugitives, and said that the vast majority of those arrested had criminal histories.

Liberals will literally protest the arrest of actual criminals kek

Better and better

They didn't care when Obama did it, even though it was a half-assed measure to shut people up.

why do these slimy fuckers chuck illegal immigrants in the same boat as the people who came to the country legally?

>Illegal immigrants

How long until CNN headquarters gets surrounded by right wing fake news death squad

>cnn
I'm not clicking that shit nigga

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y

I would gladly give my last (you) to the user that provides an archive.

how many riots there were when obama deported record numbers of undocumented immigrants?

web.archive.org/web/20170211163725/http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/democrats-question-ice-enforcement-raids/index.html

>"These reports show the serious consequences of the president's executive order, which allows all undocumented immigrants to be categorized as criminals and requires increased enforcement in communities, rather than prioritizing dangerous criminals," California Sen. Dianne Feinstein

IF THEY ARE IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY THEY ARE CRIMINALS BY DEFINITION

THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS

also
>(((((((((((((((((((((((Diane Feinstein)))))))))))))))))))))))

To claim racism where there isn't any.

thanks user op is a faggot

CNN is fake news bro

:)

>immigrants

FAKE NEWS - hundreds of ILLEGALS arrested

>Immigrants
>Leaving out "Illegal" to imply legal and illegal immigrants are the same and are both being rounded up by Trump

>Montenegrin intellectual

Yeah brah I know

>democrats have placed themselves in a position where they have to argue that removing criminals from society is a bad thing

why have they done this

Its a bullshit strawman

They say he wants to get rid of immigrants, he just wants to get rid of illegal immigrants... the ones who shouldn't be here.

Classic CNN.

I don't know what happened to them, I followed them in the 90s and they were for the most part center, if not center-left. Now they are full-on Lugenpresse leftist propaganda outlet that would make North Korean news channels blush.

This triggers my autism really hard. They lost the election because of this and they will keep losing if they don't stop being so fucking retarded. Casting wide nets to paint people who don't like what you like as evil is fucking stupid and they apparently haven't learned their lesson yet.

because illegals vote for democrats.

my brain automatically reads "immigrants" as "illegals" now, because if they were legal, theyd be called citizens

>"ICE actions like these are beyond reprehensible," Greg Casar said in a statement. "They instill fear in the community, and they make everyday people fear for their lives."

Greg Casar. I found this site and it seems that they are getting organized to help illegals

Oh no, how dare Trump deport people with criminal records that are also here illegally

They have always been this way.

They protest the death penalty, they fight for "prisoner's rights" which 9 times out of 10 just means getting felons their voting rights back so they can vote Democrat, and they refuse to see illegal immigration as a crime.

THINK ABOUT HOW I WANT YOU TO TAKE CARE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILDREN!

Because they are fake news, which is not just about reporting on entirely fictitious events (which is easier to disprove), but in twisting actual events or facts to suit a prevailing narrative.

I really hope they ALL get deported.

>Upcoming Events
Sanctuary in the Streets Training
Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 1:00pm

what is sanctuary in the streets training?

>LE EPIC MEXICANS ARE BAD MAYMAY XDDD
Kill yourselves.

Trump promised millions. Why just hundreds?

He hasn't even been president for a month

>spics blown out because Commiefornia can no longer keep ICE away from them
my dick is diamonds over this

the only thing that can top this would be Sessions ordering the arrest of David Brock and his Faggot Brigade, I want to see those cucks rot in some black site for life

They're actually to the left of msnbc now

Nearly Vice tier

Sanctuary in the Streets Training
>With a new administration that is fueled by hate and ready to attack basic human rights of individuals and marginalized communities, Grassroots Leadership, ICE out of Austin, and the Austin Sanctuary Network have concluded that we MUST prepare for the incoming administration by actively building blocks of resistance through direct action and organizing. We will be hosting direct action trainings to create what we are calling Sanctuary in the Streets, a rapid response network of people willing to show up and put their bodies on the line when immigration raids happen.

this has to be illegal, interfering with federal investigations, ICE tip line?

>Being a part of these actions will involve interfacing with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents and potentially city police officers. As immigrants with broader types of statuses are increasingly being targeted by the new administration, we recommend that participants be naturalized U.S. citizens.

this is gold

Illegal immigrants don't come to america and commit crimes. this is just raycis

>David Marin, ICE's field office director for Los Angeles, said the raids in his area led to 161 arrests. Of those, 151 had criminal records, with about 75% being previously convicted of felonies, including child sex crimes, weapons charges and assault. Marin said five people were detained because they had final deportation orders already in place.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/02/10/mexico-warns-citizens-new-reality-after-undocumented-mom-deported-arizona/97750450/

>"I'm asking ICE to clarify whether these individuals are in fact dangerous, violent threats to our communities, and not people who are here peacefully raising families and contributing to our state," Castro's statement reads. "I will continue to monitor this situation."

Why the fuck should this matter if they're here illegally?

If immigration is such an good thing for America, why isn't it a good thing for Mexico then?

I love how the headline says immigrants and not illegal aliens

it shouldn't...

liberals are just being the illogical bastards that they are.

>because if they were legal, theyd be called citizens
m8 you're kinda forgetting all the people here on visas and with green cards

Motherfuckers need punishment for this shit. If they aren't going to be truthful, any FCC licensing.

They fucking know what they are doing. It's seems like sedition.

1000 deportations a day, thats our starting goal. If he can up it to 2000 per day by mid 2018 trump will be one of the best presidents in history.

Strip them of FCC licensing, and all employees of CNN should be publicly executed.

>CNN

stop posting this shit

Whats up with this yawning liberal meme?
It makes me yawn everytime i see it

HAHAHA.

youtu.be/80af7iSGiIk

>While specific numbers weren't available, ICE said "many" of the arrested individuals had prior felony convictions including violent charges like child sex crimes, weapons or assault charges.
Why are liberals mad about these fucks being deported, even if they didn't they still broke a law by crossing the border illegally.

>>immigrants

>hundreds of immigrants arrested

You meant to say illegal immigrants, right?

Next level "youths" lies already.

I think it's just a liberal crying.

Well if they're contributing to national prosperity then that means they're beneficial to their surroundings/society/community/etc.

They'd still be in violation of the law and liable to face to corresponding punishment tho.

saved

Stop with this meme, Obama didn't deport SHIT! If anything with the amount of illegals he deported per ratio it was one of the lowest. All Obama did was change the definition of deportation to include people caught at the border.

I hate that they use the word "undocumented". THEY'RE ILLEGAL.

Is there a shred of actual evidence that they're attempting to deport non-felons?

I mean REAL FUCKING HARD EVIDENCE and not failure to mention the fact that the people they're incarcerating are felons...

BYE SPIC

TRIPLE RARES

newfag

They have drunk their own kool aid. The democrats used to play the minority card for votes of blacks and of course it grew more inclusive as more shitskins entered the country. In order to do this they had to play "Republicans are racist" card a lot. It's to the point where Republicans are the white party and democrats are the shitskin party. Now that the hammer is coming down on the shitskins the democrats are beyond fucked forever unless they find a way to appeal to whites. This process took many years mind you.

>hundreds
Who cares, make a thread when it's millions.

mexico

It's a form of [autistic screeching], from the inauguration.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo

It's that sjw who literally sat on her knees and screamed NOOOOOOOOOOO over and over as Trump was sworn in

He only turned away record numbers of mexicans at the border. He added these numbers to claim the highest deportations.

Please, please, please, someone provide evidence. I really want my worldview shattered.

>calling them immigrants

They didn't even use the SJW term undocumented workers. Hot damn are they pushing fast.

>undocumented immigrants

They're illegal aliens, Hector.

White people need to KEEP PUSHING!

Trump probably works for jews and just threw a few out to appease the right wing.

Well there are like 30 MILLION more to go.

Dont accept this as a 'victory'

this only works for 10-20 years, once they are the majority+ democrat Jstreet will rule forever

Weird Mexico isn't fighting to keep these contributors in their country.

see
10 illegals that were arrested did not have any felony charges (besides the illegal entry, which is a misdemeanor for the first offence and a felony if you return after being deported)
however, in order to get jobs and stuff they usually get fake IDs and social security cards. when they use the fake info it is a felony for criminal impersonation.

that is what happened to the arizona lady that got deported.

>At the same time, however, her deportation has been viewed very differently by many on social media who have praised Trump's immigration orders and Garcia de Rayos's deportation given she had a felony conviction for criminal impersonation.

>That conviction stemmed from a 2008 work-site raid by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio which found that more than half of the 197 employees at Golfland Sunsplash, the operators of Big Surf, Waterworld and Golfland fun parks, were working with questionable employment documents.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/10/deported-arizona-mom-victim-convicted-felon/97733184/

>tldr: if they came here illegally and got a job they most likely used fake information, which is a felony.

Trump should put out a tweet thanking "all our wonderful mayors!" and watch liberals cannibalize one another.

pretty much this.

hundreds isn't even a good start.
hundreds of thousands would have been a good start, there are millions that have to go back.

No, I don't think any of us can on this board or even most news organizations because we don't have access to these records only the shitty telephone game version of what ICE said and what the (((media))) says to the public.

What I can say logically ICE will, and seem to have, go after illegals with records because it is much easier to find them without violating any constitutional/ bill of rights protection. No need for warrants or anything of that nature. Since illegals live in clusters of 35 people per 5 person house/apartment anyone associated with them caught in the stings are also going down. Many also will drag their entire families down with them in the process.

Muh dick is diamonds right now but we really need to get that big beautiful wall going.

they have no another ways. They can't return white workers votes, so they need pushing Identity politics and to wait while demographic do its work.

All the articles. "She was here for 20yrs". How the fuck do you verify that if your illegal? And turns out they all vote illegally and get by with indentity theft. As a frequent victim of identity theft, I would drag them out in the streets and shoot them in the gutter.

Illegal immigrants are skating on thin ICE these days.

And she had 20 fucking years to become legal. When Trump first said the fucking word "wall" she should have been shitting herself and try her hardest to become legal, but I guarantee she didn't do shit, which is good because criminal scum like her should be deported without a second thought.
>Liberals say it's insane that Trump believes illegals voted
>We now have literal proof of illegals stealing identities, which would allow them to vote
But they'll never admit it of course

Because liberals lie to manipulate the emotions of the stupid people.

They're just getting started friendo

Yup. Deportation is too good for these people. They should all share a shallow grave.

Dominicans are quite common in Sup Forums, we don't live in the middle of a jungle like central america does.
>T. Dominican trump supporter living in the U.S.

You have to go back buddy

Im documented..

>How the fuck do you verify that if your illegal?

some of them come here on visas and when they expire instead of leaving they just stay. if she came on a work visa or something like that they can find the date it was issued and when it expired.

FUUUK I WISH I WAS IN AMERICA NOW.

Sup Forums - PLEASE...

Orgnanize a law enforcement / immigration officer appreciation march. Make it as triggering as possible to the libs.

>ORGANIZE AN ICE APPRECIATION MARCH

And even those caught at the border were given a summons to appear in court at a later date. Apparently handing an unknown person a slip of paper as they pass you by counts as a deportation. The Democrats/left so blatantly want masses of illegal immigrants to overwhelm America.

It's going to be the trail of tears all over again.

we can have an ice capades dedicated to ICE

lol im here to stay lol

>trail of tears
*beans

the same people that hate black people even though theyre black

I support ICE raids

I always like how these faggots paint the rich as just hoarding wealth, when the truth is that most of the money they make is invested back into old and new companies that hire people. If anything, you should blame the economic retards in government that basically forced companies overseas with high corporate taxes.