Rednecks Respond to the Alt-Right

The south is on to your bullshit you fucking autsits.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwgi4O61NQ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omqqGViq3Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=uweoegT29Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=GZzUD0jx0iY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All that numale cringe

>hipsters LARPing as "working folks"

there is only one future

So a bunch of nu males from cities in the South like to pretend they speak for the working class Southerner who overwhelmingly voted for Trump like to pretend they speak for the white Southerner.

They don't even have accents for fuck's sake. They probably think the Confederacy was a tool of "white supremacy." Guess what? Most actual rednecks love Dixieland and most of them agree with the "alt right."

Those aren't rednecks, those are nu-males.

Is this what rednecks looks like?

this is just bad. could they at least fake southern accents or something?

>Rednecks
>working

>comments disabled

Why even post this dumb shit here.

i 2nd the motion

Sounds like white nogs.

No. Looks like antifa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
DAY
OF
THE
RAKE
WHEN

>folks
>folks
>folks
>folks
>folks

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

>They probably think the Confederacy was a tool of "white supremacy."
Well, it was, the Confederates saw negroes as subhuman and undeserving of rights, it's how they justified slavery.

>using words like privilege and power unironically

Yeah, these fucking hipsters cosplaying as the working class do not speak for the actual working class which overwhelmingly voted Trump.

>Comments diabled

>you say "you can't divide us"

Wait, did we actually successfully hijack HWNDU to the point where people think it was our idea?

>implying

No it's what leftists from Portland or Canada look like. They probably consider themselves "rednecks" because they go hiking or some shit and "working folks" because they work in coffee shops (I suppose the latter isn't too inaccurate, but they probably have upper middle class families.)

But they are look at what's happening.

>the 9 democrats in a red state who didn't register to vote

TLDW

Why are they all fat and ugly?

I some times do tinder in America. Cities like Atlanta are full of people like this.

for a moment there i was so confused why he is adressing the imaginary alt-right and claims that they cannot dividerize

these shills are sorosfags

Bruv not telling anything you don't know but that is and women of that appearance are rabid coal burners

You obviously have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. There's a difference between rednecks and white trash.

I am southern and actually believe in a Confederacy in that I am an anti-federalist..Trump is actually very anti south..his trade and immigration policies will disproportionately affect the south in detrimental ways and his promise to return manufacture will disproportionately benefit the north. Trump is basically bringing about the climax of the post civil war "restoration" period. He's a fucking yankee and a federalist tyrant and the rednecks who did vote for him are dumb big surprise. Rednecks are just white nigs, the product of poverty bad food and bad education. I wish for the restoration of the comely South and a break up of this tyrannical union!

This. Jacked up trucks, hundreds of acres of land, and safes on top of safes full of guns aren't exactly cheap.

>wear plaid shirt
>I be redneck now :^)

>confederalist
how do you feel knowing that the Civil War only happened because the Rothschilds needed to divide the US and grab the money off war? Retard. Fakederacy

>comments disabled
No way of adding an argument to your idea?
Sounds like a soviet thing!

>rednecks

When you really mean

>dixiecrat hipsters

This is the average girl I match with in the USA. Seems like every girl is a club slut or an SJW, and I'm not chaddish enough for club sluts. U.K. isn't much better I guess but the SJWs are more hipstery and less meme like generally unless you're in Brighton.

/thread

>comments disabled
TO MY SURPRISE

not a one of those mother fuckers could fill my work boots for 1 fucking day.

>Red necks

They look more like Seattle nu-males who cosplay as lumberjacks. Look at how skinnyfat & soft these faggots look.

Did they just name the Spencer?

All women on tender are sluts. Period.

You are the retard. The civil war happened because Washington wanted to impose its order on the landed gentry of the south and wanted to bring all of young America to heel. They used abolition as a wedge issue and basically began the long process of America becoming the globalist shit hole "USA" Things would be a lot better without a centralized federal power; and the fucking yankee bitch trump is nearly a copy of Lincoln. Sic Simper Tyrranus!

why do nu-male faces all have a definitive look to them? the area where the cheeks connect to the nose, and their nasal bridge all have a specific look that you don't see in everyone.

They don't even have southern accents, who the fuck are they kidding?

You come down to backwoods Arkansas spoutin' that shit and you're gonna come back a eunuch. If you had any at all, that is.

>brought to you by redneckrevolt.org
>domain registered on August 23 2016
>right in the middle of the first spike in public interest in the term "alt-right"
>totally organic site created out of genuine passion you guyz, not a Soros NGO at all
>literally "all rednecks should become communists, because red means communism": the site
>i mean the site title is literally "putting the RED back in redneck"
>How do you do, fellow rednecks?

You are most definitely correct... The necks that live by me hunt gators and pythons, go mudding, own a shitload of guns and have a significant accent. These fags are just posers and I don't even know where they got the term redneck from. Sad!

This, they aren't rednecks.

Meant for

>putting the RED back in redneck
>implying any of these snowflakes would want to work in a field all day

At least, she likes Oxford commas.

just a bunch of bearded hipsters wearing flannel shirts and timberlands who think that they're lumberjacks

cringe

Kek
This is there best redneck impersonation...

down voted the terrible video.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

upvote it. make them think they're on the right track.

They consider themselves "poor people" because they work shitty retail jobs. But they almost definitely are from suburban backgrounds.

Bunch of carpetbaggers.

Grew up in Georgia and these are the sort of people who shitted up the state. All their hipster brethren are moving into Atlanta and pushing the niggers out into the suburbs.

DIXIE PRIDE, ALT RIGHT WORLD WIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=omqqGViq3Ng

>hipsters false falging as rednecks
...but why?

They sound like commies pretending to be rednecks

>any of the people in that video
>rednecks
pick one
just southern nu-males

>I have attended trainings to become a legal observer through the National Lawyer's Guild, as well as a 12 hour street medic training hosted by the Greenpeace Warehouse in Landover, MD. I have attended many, many Black Lives Matter and This Stops Today Harrisburg street marches, events and organizing meetings, and I have organized Black Lives Matter marches in my hometown of Frederick, MD., as well as an anti-Ted Cruz protest and two anti-Donald Trump protests, in Mechanicsburg, PA and Hagerstown, MD.

>I have also attended the Democratic National Convention and networked with activists all over the East Coast, which provided invaluable contacts and connections for local friends...

>these faggots
>redneck

"no"

how many catfish has he captured with his bare hands though?

This is what cultural appropriation looks like.

is this a joke?

This is what antifa does in states where they know they'd get shot for trying to do another Berkeley.

Buncha slackjawed faggots from commiefornia I'd reckon.

Next to dressing up like fags hipsters love to dress as working class. Look at mods and skinheads (The cuck ones), and workwear currently.

Literally Antifa in Atlanta culturally appropriating another people's culture, and failing at every second, obviously, from any body actually part of said culture.

No, they are really Antifa. They're website says that it is.

So to anyone asking, that's the answer. /thread

They all look like leftists cosplaying, because I'm sure that actual rednecks don't even know what "alt-right" means

I live in a college town in East Tennessee where the states flagship university is located. Plenty of nu male cucks like that here, but they are the small special snowflake crowd thoroughly outnumbered by awake redpilled individuals

#IAmNotACostume

This.

Why do you support a New Yorker which is fucking the south with his trade policies. Have you thought about the parallels..then they wanted to end slavery to fuck up the agrarian economy; now they are deporting illegals which make up a huge proportion of the nonnunionized Southern work force. They want to impose the federalist shill Unions on the south. It is already happening, northern construction firms are getting a ton of contracts in my state (NC) it is carpet bagging all over again and trump is a yankee prick. Fuck the federal government and fuck "nationalism" the alt right is for cucks

>yes this is how these working class jokels dress

>The girl on the far right isn't white

>Milo is alt right

These seem like commies pretending to be rednecks

> that's what our market research says goy

These fucking people need to get up to date with the Memes.

DUDE POLITICIANS SUCK GO TO MY WEBSITE

They're didn't even address anything Uncle Chang said.

Im from nc and these people dont come close to red necks aroind here

they literally are.
They are Antifa in Atlanta and Maryland

This is one of the most /comfy/ anthems of the south.

youtube.com/watch?v=uweoegT29Cs

My leafy friend, those are not even close to rednecks. Those are hoosiers. Learn 2 backwoods

This one is good too, but not as comfy, more militant.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZzUD0jx0iY

To be a red neck you have to have a red neck from standing in the sun all day these fags are pale white

>oy vey (((rednecks))) vs (((alt-right))) goyim you love goy vs goy distractions

>dumb rednecks think they're woke by saying it's all a huge conspiracy and everyone is working together and think they know more about policy and how it affects people than professionals who studied geopolitics and businessmen who created yuge economic growth
And let's not kid ourselves, those aren't rednecks those are liberals pretending to be rednecks in order to cause division within the new Republican base

To gain credibility with the white working class aka the demographic Trump took away from the left

It's phonic but they have an Atlanta office. The contacts and use of a small business web developer screams Phoenix.

wtf I love white people now

Phoenix* not phonic

these arent rednecks

Your shit sounds retarded and I don't doubt that you are a faggot

>rednecks
>all of them look like numales and burlesque dancers

I'm in Baltimore, you have any of them doxxed?

I can convince people in my neighborhood that these antifa have money and we can run up in their shit...

If shit goes sour, we can just make it look like a typical break in... so the cops don't realize it was a hit.

Also fair to note. I am from Georgia. I am by definition a redneck. But only in the sense that drive a jacked up truck, have a shit ton of guns, am white, and love my family. I hate country music. I own my own home flat out with no debt tied to it. I listen to death metal typically. I work hard at a job that pays for everything I need and most of what I want while providing excellent benefits for me and my family. These clowns aren't rednecks. If they were they'd see that everything's fine now. Nothing looks fine when you're a Starbucks barista just realizing you're never gonna see $15/hr. Kek.