TRUMP IS FOLLOWING HITLER'S BLUEPRINT

Dont you guys see??? HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF ... THIS IS THE TIME LINE OF WHATS HAPPENING

1. Trump and Hitler both went against the zionists and the media

2. Hitler claimed the media would lie about him, just like Trump

3. Hitler wanted deportation just like Trump

>----- we are here ---------------

4. Hitler's #2 (Himmler) eventually wanted concentration camps for those who didn't want to be deported but could stay and live in camps to work... Trump's #2 (Bannon) will suggest the same thing, as mass deportation REQUIRES concentration camps.

5. The media/zionists stir the pot even more at this point.

6. The anarchists/commies react with violence.

7. Trump must call for martial law, and will need his own special police force to take care of the rioters/commies

8. The media will report this as going against human rights

9. The rest of the world gets involved

10. The zionists close in on Trump like they closed in on Hitler

11. The zionists win, Trump falls, and they write the history books to lie about Trump.

12. Future generations will get info from these history books and look at Trump in the same light that many did as Hitler... the lies will include things like Trump set up death camps, Trump did holocaust 2.0, Trump reincarnation of Hitler, etc....

>Sup Forums, YOU ARE FIGHTING A BATTLE YOU CANNOT WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4
youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>checks flag

fuck off.

Except Trump is going to succeed where Hitler didn't

I even heard that among Sup Forums there are people who say Sieg Heil in response to this post and if you don't your mother will die in her sleep

Who woulda thunk

go to bed, emu boy

Failure isn't an option this time.

this
Sieg Heil

just because Trump has control of a stronger country, doesnt mean he will succeed

dont underestimate the jews

fugg off

leaf

YOU GUYS ARE ONLY ENJOYING A MOMENT IN TIME

>youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4

HE WILL FALL LIKE HITLER DID

WE CAN ONLY HOPE

Good...

Gooood....

The only thing that matters is if he marches on Russia during the winter, and with the way he is buddy buddy with Putin, it means he will prevail.

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!

What better end could white men ask for than a bang instead of a wimper?

>Hitler 2.0

>this time in control of the absolute most powerful military in the world

>two front war possible with Canada and Mexico

>except, this time Russia is our ally.

Sure. Why not?

>Hitler drank water
>Trump drinks water

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did we not see this before...

Thank you Norway you are my Greatest Ally.

that's the idea, you moose fucker cunt

>implying we won't win this time

which country has the strongest military on earth? USA

which country was the only one that could defeat the nazis in WW2? USA

One can only hope you're right

soviet union defeated the nazis

hitler only lost because he attacked stalin

>2 front war
>Builds wall with Mexico
>Canada is cuck country and mudslimes cant live without the sun and vitamin D

1000 YEAR REICH!

please make the planet great again!

>the slippery slope is a good argument when we make it!

And this is a bad thing because... ?

Good. lets not piss off russia this time, i will defect btw if europe starts a war with the russians. youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU RETARD!!?
Trump is no where near as good as Hitler!!

No, you're all just bored to death and are looking for something to give yourselves meaning.

I suggest instead of being autistic here you all go out and talk to people or something jeez

>000
kek confirmed

Hitler's first step was disarming citizens. Funny how that is always left out in these things. Who was it that actively tried to take guns away from american civilians for 8 years? Who's major platform was stricter gun control while she was running for president? Hmmm

I used to get offended when people compared trump to hitler. I was like "yeah, trump is shaping up to be pretty good, but i think it's too early to start calling him hitler" but lately I think trump might even end up being better than hitler. He said he would make America greater than ever before, and he's always done what he says.

Really the only question is if he will end this failed and disastrous experiment of Tolerating Jews and nonwhites

FPBP

You could have hunting rifles and stuff. He just got rid of pistols

And you get...

Sieg Heil
also fuck you

fbbp

Trump = Zionist
Ask his daugther Yaer Trump

>corrupt media creates the term "fake news" to discredit others
>people see through their shit and start using it against them

Literally 100% justified.

>A F U C K I N G L E A F

Did some liberal fuck you in the head?

Come here and stop us. We're armed to the fucking teeth. Who is going to stop us? Who?
We can do whatever we please. We own the world. Deal with it.

Fuck you, faggot.

>went against zionists
>supports isreal
choose one you fucking leaf

>went against the zionists

Nah, soon you cant even travel half of the world.

Dies that mean the Jews are following the blueprint that led to Hitler?

If I get sick, do I not run a fever? Cough? Sneeze?

Your post is halfway plausible, but there's no other country with a military capable enough to fight the US, especially on their own turf. Putin likes Trump more than he likes Trump's domestic and internationalist enemies, and China doesnt have the naval power to close the gap and invade. Israel is well trained and possesses some serious weaponry, but they will never have the numbers to make a serious go of it. Who else is there? India? Nigeria? Iran?

If our rootless cosmopolitan friends manage to start a war with the US, it will end extremely badly for whatever countries are stupid enough to rally to the call of the Nose.

The best timeline.

Seig heil

To be honest, americans should be scared and expecting civil war.

I think the right will win in america, but i can easily see china, soros and kikes in general funding leftists taking up arms.

They're already talking about it. I know it's far fetched because they hate guns, but they're starting to warm up to the idea.

And if america goes civil war, we already know that results in world war.

Worse still, globalists profit off war and have done so for years. They're itching for another world war.

Fucking over trump is icing on the cake for them.

These, holy shit.

He was always a better pick than Clinton but that doesn't mean he was perfect.

He's either a Zionist himself or is heavily influenced by Zionists close to him.

Here's to hoping it's just 24d chess move.

What, no?
Hitler disarmed jews and encouraged ALL GERMANS to bear arms.

>Trump went against the zionists
Citation needed

Trump's best friends with nationalist jews and his daughter/wife are jews.

Don't expect jewhate from him. Then again this is a good thing because not all kikes are our enemies. Globalist jews are and he's calling them out for being globalist scum.

Israel is actually quite based and really is our ally (no joke) because they encourage nationalism.

It's not israel pushing shit, it's fucking globalist jews who refuse to move to israel.

What's a life without purpose? Perhaps you should stop projecting so much.

trump has lots of nukes
nobody want to fight a country that has nukes

This isn't Trump following Hitler, it's kikes doing the same shit they have always done to white leaders who don't want to sell their people or country out to the false song of globalism any longer.

> literally Hitler!!!!
> is 100% pro-2A
Liberals never cease to amaze me.

we learn from history so that we may not repeat the accidents.

So this time, no one will stop him. Not that anyone could anyway since America the best.

We owe it to hitler. We're the ones who did him in after all, all over a bunch of lying jews.

Great!
When do we visit Poland?

Sieg Heil and fuck off

havent read a single word

fpbp

Why does Trump love Israel so much?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

I'd fuckin die for the man if that's the way this country falls

the bright side is that you will be our Western Poland and the day of rake will finally be realized

You guys dont get it. Why Trump is doing this. It is all about revenge from 9/11. They killed hundreds of his friends.

FPBP

>1. Trump and Hitler both went against the zionists

Lol OK sure, believe what you want.

Trump is the most Zionist president we ever had, he's going to make America into Israel 2.0.

I get where you' re coming from, but they won' t ever get away with concentration camps.

No.
Way.
Josey.

i feel the same way burgerbro. may we end up in the same militia fighting our glorious leader together

It's his supporters that have guns, and they're all convinced liberals are evil subhuman demons, its way better than Hitler could have ever done.

Sieg Heil and may YOUR mom die tonight if you don't reply back to my post

exactly

litlur hitla

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

>Godwin's law an Internet adage which asserts that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1"—that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler.

>>Sup Forums, YOU ARE FIGHTING A BATTLE YOU CANNOT WIN

OMG!!! IT JUST OCCURRED TO ME
THIS IS IT
THIS IS TRULY IT GUYS
HERE WE ARE
THIS IS
RIGHT NOW
OMG
OMG

RUSSIA IS LITERALLY HITLER
USA IS LITERALLY HITLER
UK BREXIT IS LITERALLY HITLER
EUROSCEPTICS ARE LITERALLY HITLER

OMG GUYS! THAT IS THE ENTIRE WEST. ALL WESTERN NATIONS ARE LITERALLY HITLER

GUYS, NO.

OMG I JUST LEARNED LAST WEEK.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY HITLER

So like Hitler...is he gonna invade his neighboring country? Is he going north or south?

A FUCKING LEAF

Sieg Heil

GUY'S NO!!!!

STOP SUPPORTING WHITE PEOPLE. THEY ARE LITERALLY HITLER.

HITLER WAS WHITE. WE MUST KILL WHITES.

OR AT THE VERY LEAST MAKE THEM SUCK OUR DICKS.

GUY'S NO!

See

It doesn't matter if Trump is pro 2nd amendment, because it actually works out to his benefit. The biggest supporters of guns are also his supporters. If there was ever a civil war, rednecks would easily won this time. They're obsessed with power while the other half of the nation try to look past or primitive nature and think long term in hopes of a better tomorrow.

Democracy only works in mono-cultures. It's no surprise that things like this happen when there is significant internal strife in a country, real or imaginary, due to perceived external forces.

A democratic party cannot lead a multicultural society.

A divisive society leads to the need for absolute authority of the government centered behind a leader with excessive power over the country and its peoples.

If Trump does not succeed, there will be another after, worse than him. It's not a coincidence that this is happening in so many countries at the same time as their demographics undergo drastic changes--even worse in this case as these changes are due to one segment of the population being convinced its for good while the other opposes it. This fractures the social structure even further and quickens the arrival of doom for them.

Hitler didn't appear out of nowhere. Hitler appeared as a direct result of the state of the country molded by the government and leaders and population prior to his appearance.

I'd like to think in old interviews when Trump referred to our "Allies" as the problem and used quotation marks he was referring to Israel/Jews he just didn't want to say it..of course this was many years ago..and Bannon didn't want his kid going to school with 'Greedy Jews'

This could be all a setup though, remember the poster saying Soros was winning and we were being "Fitted for our costumes" and the left isn't helping the situation painting him and us as Nazi's, because I don't think (((they))) would have too hard a time convincing the world were a danger to everyone, they even put Trump atop the list of Human Rights violators..which was absolute BS.

soros lost over a billion dollars in less than a month because of Trump, thanks to the market changes

Reeeeeeee

>leaf

i was gonna say sieg heil anyway tho

The only reason the allies won in WW2 was due to Russia and the USA under far left communist and communist sympathizer control. Fast-forward to 2017 both Russia and the U.S. now oppose those same forces.

Without Russia being under far-left political control, the allies would have never won WW2.

But this isn't all.. we even have the UK on our side today w/ the Brexit populist movement. In other words, all of the nations that made up the Allied Forces in WW2 are now on /ourside

They say we cannot win. We are fighting a losing battle. They say this because they still look at WW2 through the lens of Russia, USA and the UK fighting on /theirside. This is not the case in 2017. These countries are no longer under Democrat, Communist, Radical Left dominance.

In the US the Democratic Party has totally collapsed. All that remains is the insane inner-core which as been exposed for who they are. The most monstrous criminals in the world. Only the most duped cult members still hold their alliances to the Democratic Party.

In Russia the old communist party only receives 17% of the Russian vote. It is a completely dead party. On top of this, it is being run by a far-right leader. So the reality is the old communist party in Russia today is more aligned with the Nazi's of WW2 than the original Lenin / Trotsky bolsheviks.

In the UK, the populist nationalist movement is literally moments away from full revolt against their government.

In mainland Europe, the eurosceptic parties are jumped unto the scene skyrocketing in their poll numbers. Even as the Leftist Oligarchy attempts to suppress their momentum by outright bans and even imprisonment.

There is a tornado coming against the illegitimate "Neo-Left" that hi-jacked the Classic Left movement 100 years ago. For 70 years the Neo-left has ruled the West not through the will of the people; through the genocide of Europe in two world wars.

The West has collectively awakened to this deception against it.

>Flag

wtf i love trump now

>They're obsessed with power while the other half of the nation try to look past or primitive nature and think long term in hopes of a better tomorrow.

the very definition of the left