Drumpf is done

Prepare your anuses, drumpftards.

commondreams.org/news/2017/02/10/trump-freefall-disapproval-rate-and-support-impeachment-soar

fake news

>literally every executive order has had more people say agree than disagree

>people want him impeached for doing nothing illegal now more than ever

Fuck off shill

>commondreams.org

lel

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>support for impeachment

Good thing that's not how it works

Clearly from the Clinton News Network affiliate

kill yourself ukrainian, you are literally african tier. you make other slavs look white in comparison.

You should start investing on lube.

Russia is coming

Makes you think huh?

This has to be fake.

He isnt even doing anything extreme last week or this week.

Sure does. Now go back to deddit faggot

Who's going to impeach him?

Go ahead, explain how you're going to get a stacked republican senate to impeach their republican president and I'll explain why that will literally never happen under the current circumstances.

>common dreams

Kek

Not gonna lie, former shitty copy pasta supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching me try to be funny and burn. but in all seriousness we can let this idiot get the child safety off pill bottles

>His country banked on a Clinton win
I'd be pissed too

Nice choice of bolding words there.
Have they always been so insidious?

Curious, can you legally impeach someone you don't like?

Get dead.

Trump had done absolutely nothing that warrants an impeachment.

Everything he's done is legal and constitutional.

yes, they are all going to vote to impeach him for being a meanie

it is fake. the democrat party is shitting themselves. they are completely fucked. now trump is deporting their voter base. it's likely national voter id laws will be enacted. the leftist media is simply acting like a cornered and sick dog which is lashing out and attacking with its last bit of strength

Gotta love the source name "common dreams" Yes, I would classify salty libtard fags on Sup Forums as sharing a "common dream", and other unrealistic life expectations.

Serious question

How does impeachment work? Does the POTUS need to do something illegal for it to happen? Or can it just be done when lots of people disagree with him?

Lol quality leaf post

Yes, he needs to commit something very illegal.
He won't and never will.

The lefties dont understand what that would do to our nation. Trump said it himself

"You dont want my people protesting, they will give you a real protest.."

BTFO