Has Sup Forums seen the trailer of "Get Out"?

>Coalburner brings black boyfriend home to meet the family
>Entire town is a stereotypical racist KKK town

What do you think about it Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

I'm not watching that link. I know what will happen. He'll be accepted by thr public like a 80's clishe movie.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> I know what will happen. He'll be accepted by thr public like a 80's clishe movie.

Hopefully

Retarded

Peele,the guy who wrote this basically said the big twist is that it's a KKK town but it's in the North and they're liberals. so,the shock is that ALL white people are racists, not just hillbillies.

>allison williams
leena dunham did this

Peele, as in the guy from Key and Peele?

Shit twist

No, the shock is that only leftists are racists.

Motherfucker I dun give a fuck what colored you are, but if you act like a nigger i will call you a nigger.

>not wanting your gene pool polluted
>(((racist)))

Does she get blacked?

It almost looks funny
Coalburner brings the guy back to town, the town has an entire operation to brainwash black people into servants
Best way to handle the issue IMO

And the whole town will be there, at first they will be a little reluctant. And then one will start clapping or some shit and suddenly it will spread until almost everyone is clapping. Center on old racist grandma who is reluctant and slowly cracks a smile and starts clapping. Pan to chad whitey mc whitey brother of coalburner, he still has an angry scowl, until his whitey o'white gf elbows him and she slowly comes around. He ends up shaking his hand and says something like 'im still going to whup your ass at basketball'. Back slaps all around, and the whole town is laughing and clapping. Credits roll as Grandma and formerly racist ole man try out something from black culture like twerking or wearing really white basketball shoes....

Isn't the mother a hypnotist or therapist though?

Isn't that the twist in the trailers?

*and also real life

I've been all over the US. Even in the most racist towns where there are white-only "Private clubs" (Cayce SC) and a dj said to "get a rope" when I saw a black guy walk into a bar before quickly leaving (Waco Texas), I still saw plenty of racemixing.

Lel that's the nigger that Emily blunt refused to kiss when filming Sicario isn't it. They just have to push the apest looking niggers in hollywood.

Yeah, too bad since I've liked their skits.

Currently at 100% on RT with 16 reviews. Wonder how far it's gonna drop.

its a spooky movie about some hypnotist that controls the entire town. Yeah muh black and white people but the town just tries to murder him and he needs to escape or something

its gunna flop cause almost all spooky movies do.

This seriously made me feel like I want to burn Hollywood to the ground.
That was a way too accurate summation of all of those bullshit "films"

so it's, 16-0? What does that remind me of?

fucking niggers

>hypnotist that controls the town

Just a front for Hollywood to help spread propaganda that white people are racist and evil message while promoting race mixing

>your daughter brings this home

Why live

Kek, this was too accurate.

>Car park reviewers

>Motherfucker I dun give a fuck what colored you are
Why do you think it's about colour? Their brains work different to ours, they were bred for violence for tens of thousands of years, thinking that didn't effect them is retarded.