Trump keeping TISA

Wikileaks now calling out the fact that Trump is going to fuck everyone over.

Cancelling the TPP was just for show. You know, something you would expect from a charlatan.

Trump was just doing what he normally does to Trumplings, misdirects them like every treasonous child tries to do when they want to have their way.

How does it feel know you are still going to get fucked in the ass on trade and net neutrality?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829772971426328576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

figures you cowards wouldn't have a response for this.

Years of bitching that Obama was going to limit your freedoms, and now that Trump is the one doing it you are silent.

Fucking Hypocrites.

>counterpunch.org

I called this. The fact Obama didn't rush it through was a sign he knew Trump would support it.

Except wikileaks is backing it.

Are they all of a sudden not 100% accurate now that they aren't shilling for Drumpf?

The fucking irony.

>2017 being the only one that doesn't know wikileaks hasn't been compromised

>Wikileaks not giving information that coincides with muh echochamber

>Wikileaks is compromised guise

>Are they all of a sudden not 100% accurate
Their releases are. Their social media presence has always been weird and spotty. They recently admitted to linking something that turned out wrong:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829772971426328576

Let's me guess the corporations wrote this one too.
It probably screws our workers like all these deals do

proof that he's keeping it?

where is assange?

Wikileaks has been compromised since fucking assange died. The vault7 thing was obvious fuckery to troll what little credibility they had left

>Any information from Wikileaks I don't agree with is fake and compromised.

holy shit are you guys really this dense?

Trump comes out opposed to TPP
>WE NEED TPP WTF DRUMPF
Trump keeps key aspects of TPP
>TPP IS WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST WTF DRUMPF POL BTFO

I fucking hate shills.

Oh so Trumps not going to completely end trade just fix the contracts.

Literally shaking

To be clear, CIA, I am not Dr. Pavel.

right trumpfag lol

we have dozens of treaties out there already signed. TPP was especially bad because it was kept secret and the public didn't know exactly what was in it. What Senators did find out was pretty bad though.

TiSA was the precursor to TPP but in more of what's considered Critical Infrastructure. afaik it was already signed and we've been apart of it for years.

I'm not sure how renewal actually works, but I can't imagine Trump being for it. It was another closed door secret trade agreement.

enjoy your 10 years in prison if you download a movie. You'll get less jail time if you shoplift the DVD

wow wtf I hate trump now?!

It's been around since 2014: Trump had nothing to do with the signing and nothing to do with the negotiations of it.

First I'd like to tell you that you need to calm down. Next I'll inform you that I saged your thread (sage means that my reply in this thread will not bump it.) Lastly I'd like to say you need to stop spamming fake news. Trump might completely alter TiSA or throw it out all together.

REMINDER: your reply to my sage post will not bump your own thread. You gain nothing by trying to bait for another reply with a low IQ post.

>112165264
>Wikileaks = Fake news

Damn. so that's what you all have resorted to huh?

wtf I hate trump now??