All women liking and retweeting

>all women liking and retweeting

What did the female gender mean by this?

White women are sluts, I can't really argue that.

inb4shesrapednext

>all Muslim women
Ftfy.

>the likes are all by women wearing hijabs and shitskins

muslims really are a bunch of worthless cunts arent they.

kebab removal is inevitable.

Who did she mean by they? White sluts, muslim men, or both?

Also, if I convert can I rape white sluts in spite of being white?

>shitskin women liking and rewtweeting
ftfy

We're reaching levels of doublethink that shouldn't even be possible

why did you censor the name?

nice propaganda tweet you fucktard.
now, go shart in mart amerifaggot

stop advertising your cuck bullshit here faggot

>Look at how they were dressed! They were asking to be raped!

Women and children should not be on the internet.

Everytime I read shit like this, I regret not shooting up my school and dying in glory by purging my millennial classmates

Id love to give her a nice rough fuck and then go ''whoops.....I couldnt help myself''

would be even better if there was an iq test. it wouldn't completely fix the problem, but its a start.

The self destruction of the left always has new surprises. I hope she gets culturally enriched.

If you don't mind going to prison (unless you live somewhere like Rotherham) afterwards.

Posts like this are the best redpills.
Share them.

Muslim women are not feminist, they truly believe that.

Rather than a "click here if you're 18" have a short logic test?
>"a user starts talking to you and asks for your picture. What do you do?"
>"you stumble across a forum where people have opinions disagree with. What do you do?"
>"your screen locks up with a single-page that says 'FBI' on it, demanding a paypal payment. How do you proceed?"

Fake tweets are the best redpills?

I searched for this tweet and couldn't find it. FAKE NEWS!

Sorry then. Don't share this.

Are you telling me white women are asking for ?

For the love of God somebody give me the link to this womans Twitter.

>satisfied, the pakistani male got up from his cardboard box he uses as a desk and goes downstairs to his harem of 11 year old girls he keeps locked up down there. After all, if Muhammad (pbuh) can fuck underage women, why couldnt he? A grin spreads across his face revealing teeth he hadnt brushed in weeks. The smell of his breath was unbearable as he said " which one of you wants to be a star and suck my crescent". The pakistani male pulled out his deformed 4 inch erect penis that and bent upwards at a awkward angle. After he was finished he walked outside and released his growling bowels next to a mange infested dog outside his living quarters. All indians shit outside, ya know. He returned to his computer to see the thread he responded to was filling with replies

it's okay, we forgive you for not being able to control your savage desires. you're helpless and the white women should know better.

t. social science major at State U

while fake, it articulates the gentle hate of welfare-paternalism. some of the more misguided elements on the left unironically advocate for the "white man's burden" without knowing it, because the justification is helping migrants and not conquering territories