How does this make you guy feel

>tfw 28
>tie with Italy

businessinsider.com/the-10-smartest-countries-based-on-math-and-science-2015-5
>tie with Italy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImDlT1aVD5Y
businessinsider.com/the-10-smartest-countries-based-on-math-and-science-2015-5
forbes.com/sites/nickmorrison/2016/11/29/far-east-strengthens-grip-on-math-science-rankings-u-s-students-slip-further-behind/#7f0215c53719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw 20

Post moar shadfag.

Sauce on that pic?

Shadbase

South Africa 75. Ghana 76

Das racists

>Argentina
>White

Still tie with italy, even while we have so much shitskins bringing down the average.

>losing to some stupid slavs

bretty guuddXDXD

Get on my level.

>Finn
level a shit

Also, is Shad a deviant tranny pushing pedophilia and degeneracy, or a deviant tranny fighting the good fight against feelings and obscenity? I'm so conflicted

>highest western country
>mfw sweden is literally africa tier

bow to me idiots

why am i so high?

R A R E
A
R
E

>18
haha, thats because we filter the stupid people out with our forrests

>30
our system of education is shit.
im not surprised we are ranked that low. there's some heavy corruption with editors and schoolbooks and the workload is ridiculous (quantity over quality).
too many shitheads professors that should be fired and each teacher takes on a fuckload of students, to a point where teachers treat their job as any other, not as one with responsibility.
The system needs a complete rework but no one wants to be the one to do it.
All shitty comfort-zone politicians with no backbone, only doing whatever will garner them best appraisal and less criticism and a populace that keeps falling for it over and over again.
democracy was a mistake

If you remove all nonwhites from the scores then the USA has the 2nd highest math/science score behind i think Finland.

>If you remove all non-whites, the best country is the least white white-country
really makes you think

>Canada is #10
How the fuck?

>tfw 28
>tie with Italy

The US isn't tied with Italy if you drop all the republican and flyover states.

>established model following monkey brains

>chinks highest

of course the masters of stealing created models rank the highest in this

good luck ranking research and development

it's all about r&d. something soulless asians who lack creativity are incapable of

why is china and india not on this list

>1. Singapore
>2. Hong Kong
>3. South Korea
>4. Japan (tie)
>4. Taiwan (tie)
>6. Finland

W-why are only Asians smarter than Finns? Are the memes true?

I genuinely believe that Asians aren't Human, or at least by our standards of Human.

They're a society of robots with no personality, or whatever personality they do have is very lackluster. They all have the same aspirations and goals despite claiming to be "individuals" alongside operating in a hive mind. They're devoid of all emotions aside from shouting in their moon rune language consisted of strange throat noises, and most of all they're malnourished with slants for eyes accompanied by a either flat fatty face or bulbous skull.

Don't even get me started on the results of them mixing with a European / African.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImDlT1aVD5Y

never forget

>>Israel 39.
Yes goy we aren't smart dont think about us.

Jesus fucking christ

no i won't disable my adblock

Really disappointed with 13
We should do better.

not to worry my fair skinned brethren
IQ is not the entire picture

It does little to explain the east's serious lack of basic human rights and why it's such a collectivist shithole over there

Probably why asains love america

you're like 50% chink

holy shit. america's in the top 100? that's pretty surprising

if you didn't know asian = master race

low empathy IQ and low creative IQ is the general trait of asians

they're only good at memorizing established models like fucking monkeys

they lack the intelligence to create models

What's the methodology?

>muh national averages

who gives a shit, all that matters is how smart you are personally
and I know I am very unintelligent

It's the turks

So?
Even with turks we should do better.

>Maths and Science
>Asians

Forced education will only lead to resentment.

Tfw too intelligent to be in the bottom 20

>people actually think this way
Kek, I'm glad you enjoy Rashad's slimy brown cock deep in your throat, but I personally stray from cuckoldry.

I presume on average we'd be tied with Finland.

Don't be retarded.
It's clearly the turks

You should worry more about other fields where you don't tie with us because you actually rank lower. Like whiteness, Obesity index, QI, life expectancy, etc...

> 25. Norway
fug, i tought we were smarter

>businessinsider.com/the-10-smartest-countries-based-on-math-and-science-2015-5
>we are 9th
what the fuck?
Education here is absolute shit, the only thing we are good in are languages and teaching people specific jobs, but saying that we are "one of the smartest" countries is retarded.

>I presume on average we'd be tied with Finland.
And that is good enough for you?

pathetic cuck
We should be top 10 at least even with turks dragging us down.

just remember, if it's a European country, the number goes down because immigrants

Daily reminder that Hong Kong isn't a country. It's fucking up the statistics.

Because Dutch people have a higher propensity for acquiring information

It doesn't matter if your education is shit, Germanic peoples inherently have better pattern recognition, etc.
>cuck
You think too highly of Turks.

There's only so much that a nation can take before it's people get a beating.

They make up too great a percent of our population; you should have expected this

Stop being such a delusional faggot and accept the facts: we can't prosper under Turkish occupation

forbes.com/sites/nickmorrison/2016/11/29/far-east-strengthens-grip-on-math-science-rankings-u-s-students-slip-further-behind/#7f0215c53719

Surprised to see this because it seems most Dutch people online think their country is the great place on Earth.

I've been thinking about this alot lately
asians have been subject to the same human rights violations in the US that blacks were, yet asians have recovered very well

The problems in society arise out of different socio-economic backgrounds, whether or not men can get laid, and how they deal with these social ineqaulities

Whites have most of modern day inventions under their belt, not because of objective higher intelligence, but because of copyright law, which incentivized whites to create more things, while asians piggybacked off white inventions due to no copyright law in asia.

frankly asians have the most tolerance for bullshit socio-economic standards, while blacks have less tolerance for this.

all races, barring a few bad apples in society, could live together quite happily and peacefully, if we raised the socio-economic standards for everyone, though if we could invent a program capable of predicting 'thought crimes' or problem people (probably mostly targeting blacks, but also to a much lesser degree asians) we could probably prevent crime in it's entirety.

fuck off you commie faggot. Get the fuck back to redbit where your bullshit is tolerated

what are you so butthurt about
not commie anyways

>Unknown flag

Yes.

Posting from the moon ay?

niggers

andorra

>Canada 10
Not really surprised if topic was math/science, this land reeks of autism.

We've also been importing rich Chinese and Poos.

Explains why tech is so big here.

Intelligence is just your ability to score well on one kind of test.

One needs creativity too. Asians aren't especially uncreative, but I mean, the world watches what the west makes most of all for a reason.

Jews seem to have both smarts and creativity.

bill would fuck anyone who isnt hillary

>67

I are stupid?

>mexico smarter than argentina and uruguay

Proud to be mexican lads , get in here

Wait how is brazil smarter than nigertina!!!