Schizophrenic Canadian who beheaded bus passenger walks free, won’t be monitored

rt.com/news/377065-canada-murderer-schizophrenic-freed/

This psychopathic Asian killer is released into society with not even any probation whatsoever. He fucking beheaded an innocent white man, stabbed him, and then cannibalized him on a Greyhound bus.

Start tweeting about #justicefortim

Also suspicious is that the killer had an Asian name and then he changed it to "Will Baker" so if you read an article with no pictures, you'd assume it's a white Canadian doing this.
The eternal leaf must be defeated.

RIP

Travel ban on leafs!

>Canadian who beheaded bus passenger walks free, won’t be monitored

I don't even know what to say.

That's just fucking pathetic.

My opinion of Canada drops lower everyday. Annex it and deport all Canadians to Australia. Or Nunavut.

Chink did the world a service the guy he killed looks like a quadroon

Karma will come your way.

And no Australia, you're not full.

Yes they are leave them alone.

Imo we should just drop all the shitskins on the planet on Hawaii and quarantine the island.

Not schizophrenic, he was an MKUltra subject.

Fuck. That university parking space isn't looking to expensive now.

Someone post the pictures

That subhuman needs to get deleted.

>be canadian
>cut someone's head off in public in front of horrified onlookers
>free 9 years later

Lmao.

What happens if he just strolls into the US and beheads some people then hops back over the border? I bet Trudeau wouldn't even extradite him

Fucking fuck that shit. I'm going to Canada in a few weeks, what the fuck do you mean he was released and won't be monitored? Fuck

Literally just heard about this maybe three weeks ago.

Its do fucked. Makes me even more uneasy taking the Greyhound

Armchair lawfag thread

Motive determines the punishment. It's why attempted murder is a thing.

Someone's who's mentally ill isn't capable of motive. You burgers love your prison a little too much. Start by arresting your leftie rioters and their finders. That's lots of motive right there

>Murder someone
>Convincingly say voices in my head told me to do it
>Free 9 years later

He spent 20 hours on that bus with the lad. I think he got extremely fucking annoyed and snapped, for whatever reason I don't know. I think he lied about the voices.

Even if it's all true, what's to stop someone seeing this case and just doing the same thing expecting a cosy 9 years in a mental institution? Sentences like this set a precedent.

He's a fucking danger, you moronic simpleton. I don't give a fuck how you categorize him, he's a fucking danger. That's like not killing a rabid dog because it's a dumb animal.

damn. he must have a really good lawyer

> murder
No. murder requires intent

> convincing trained psychologists

This isn't a fucking (movie). Doctors know there's lives at stake. 9 years of doctored supervision. Good luck playing the Joker that long.