Why japanese capsule hotel rooms look like ovens?

Why japanese capsule hotel rooms look like ovens?

The Jew fears the Samurai

it's not ovens

It's a HIVE

All asians have zerg-tier massive subconsciousness aka the collective mind

u can't knock on the door they have curtains?

Duh how the fuck you gonna knock on curtains.

You just reach in and tickle a foot

There's limited space for their population so their beds are made anti-American. Only skinny people can fit in them.

with your tongue

>you rang?

This is so true

kek

so that any israeli tourists will feel at home

because jews are the only ones cheap enough to rent them

For when an actual jew shows up and gets in one, it will trigger the final solution mechanism; closing the exit and either gas them or bake them alive. Trully yhe 11s are our true allies.

Looks more like a crypt.

why is this such a funny image??

That looks comfy as fuck to me.

Why shitskins can't formulate English sentence properly?

old habits die hard

As someone who often has to book one night stays at hotels and is tired of how expensive it is: I would LOVE if this shit existed in Europe.

Do they really look like ovens?
Or do they look like the ovens at Polish death camps?

Imagine the snoring. I would kill myself

You can check in. But you can never leave.

I have a sudden urge to book a flight to Tokyo now.

This desu. To Keep the kikes away.

Go to Poland instead, you can breath in the very essence of your ancestors

I don't know, looks pretty comfy desu.

You can just pop in last minute and half a few hours of sleep before you move on. It's probably really cheap, plus you don't have to pointlessly carry your bags up a million stairs (which sucks for single night stays).

I can think of many irl moments when I could have really used this.

Already been there, and in fact i've been in Majdanek where i've seen a huge pile of human ashes and bones. I've probably breathed some

The real question, imo, is why don't we have these things in the west?

Imagine how cheap these could be. Instead it's like, minimum $60 a night for a room with things and space you won't even use.

A hotel owner could probably make the same money per square foot of floor space for a third of the price.

this is true. tjier soulles insects.with fake humanity devloped in post 90s to fool the goyim.

6 gorllion people inside of you with one deep breath! what a time to be alive eh comrade?

a jap woman sticks her hand through the curtain and pulls on your penis to wake you up for breakfast.

me two

One problem I see with this is how close you are to other people sleeping. Imagine you get a bed in between somebody that smells like shit and somebody that constantly snores and farts in their sleep.

Reminds me of the middle seat on a plane.

Do not want.

but she is having a bad time to find it.

I've stayed in one in Tokyo for NYE a few years ago. If you're a manlet it could be comfy I guess but what is definitely nice is that it's usually in a bathhouse so you can chill in hot tubs, swing your naked dick around and feel big for once around all those chinks. 30€/night still, maybe NYE surge

Building codes in US specify max occupancy based on square foot. This code has different variables based on the purpose of the building.

What do you do in a hot tub with a horde of naked strangers? Sit around and stare at each other's wangs?

You're too busy fighting the tentacle monster that's attempting to rape the concierge.

The real problem is actually how sound travels when you are in them. I stayed in one in the Shinjuku district two or three years ago, and I could hear a Japanese guy spanking it.

Good cover for spanking your own, no?