Estimate of U.S. Transgender Population Doubles to 1.4 Million Adults

nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html

The transgender menace must be stooped. What is the cause of a seemingly normal male suddenly finding the urge to drop everything in life to become a """girl"""? Is it the democrats trying to create a new demo to exploit? At this rate, we will lose WW3 to China because of lack of real soldiers.

And this stat is from last year, it is likely even higher by now.

About 1.4 million adults in the United States identify as transgender, double a widely used previous estimate, according to an analysis based on new federal and state data.

As the national debate escalates over accommodations for transgender people, the new figure, though still just 0.6 percent of the adult population, is likely to raise questions about the sufficiency of services to support a population that may be larger than many policy makers assumed.

“There’s a saying: ‘You don’t count in policy circles until someone counts you,’” said Gary J. Gates, a demographer and former research director of the group that did the analysis, the Williams Institute at the U.C.L.A. School of Law, which focuses on law and policy issues related to sexual orientation and gender identity.

The Williams Institute is the research group that produced a widely accepted estimate five years ago. Its new number was drawn from a much larger federal database than it used to reach the earlier projection of 0.3 percent, or 700,000 people.

Noting that younger adults ages 18 to 24 were more likely than older ones to say they were transgender, researchers said that the new estimates reflected in part a growing awareness of transgender identity.
Continue reading the main story

The analysis may also reflect the limits of self-reporting in obtaining definitive data. In some states seen as more accepting, more adults identified themselves as transgender. In some states perceived as more resistant, fewer adults did so, even though the surveys were anonymous.

The percentage of adults identifying as transgender by state ranged from lows of 0.30 percent in North Dakota, 0.31 percent in Iowa and 0.32 percent in Wyoming to highs of 0.78 percent in Hawaii, 0.76 percent in California and 0.75 percent in Georgia.

In some states the results at first glance seemed surprising. In New York, for example, the percentage was 0.51; in Texas it was 0.66.

“From prior research, we know that trans people are more likely to be from racial and ethnic minorities, particularly from Latino backgrounds,” Jody L. Herman, a scholar of public policy at the institute, said. “And they are also younger.”

“So state demographics on race and age can impact the percentage of trans people in those states,” she added.

A comparable estimate for transgender youth in the United States does not yet exist. As elusive as the adult numbers are to track, figures for adolescents, who are already in a molting process of identity, are harder still. Researchers have not yet concurred on a reliable method to tabulate transgender teenagers, much less younger children, though they are at the center of the debates over school bathroom policies.

The new figures were drawn from a question that 19 states elected to pose in 2014 as part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, a comprehensive telephone health survey. The researchers also used Census Bureau data to develop population estimates in the remaining 31 states.

Mara Keisling, the executive director of the National Center for Transgender Equality, an advocacy and education organization based in Washington, welcomed the new estimates and predicted that in time, they would continue to rise. As she looked at the state figures, she pointed to North Carolina, currently ground zero for contested legislation about bathroom accessibility and anti-discrimination policies. Researchers estimated that state’s population of transgender people to be 44,750.

“Even if it’s 40,000 or 30,000, that’s a lot more than they thought,” Ms. Keisling said. “That helps us to say, ‘Don’t use us politically — you have to do something right by us. There are a lot of us living in your state.’”

Kerith Conron, a social epidemiologist at The Fenway Institute in Boston, which develops health programs for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people, among others, said that the new numbers could affect planning support services more effectively.

“This shows trans elders who need gender-affirming services in nursing homes,” she said. “Trans adults will need good health care. And, looking ahead, there will be more trans youth who are economically vulnerable and required to be at school.”

Getting an accurate count of transgender people remains a persistent challenge for researchers. In the question posed by interviewers for the 2014 C.D.C. survey, people were asked whether they considered themselves transgender. If they replied yes, they were asked whether they considered themselves to be male-to-female, female-to-male, or gender nonconforming.

But as awareness of gender identity grows, definitions themselves are becoming even more nuanced and fluid. For example, people listed on a birth certificate as male but who as adults identify as female may not consider the term transgender to apply to them.

To capture a more complete portrait of the population, newer surveys are beginning to frame the transgender question in two steps, first asking about gender assigned at birth, and then about current gender identity.

Those results would include people who call themselves transgender, and those who identify as a gender that differs from the one on their original birth certificate.

Andrew R. Flores, a public opinion and policy fellow at the Williams Institute, said that in time, the available data would become richer still. At least five more states have added the optional transgender question to their C.D.C. telephone health surveys, he said.

its just grass is greener syndrome.

i think it goes beyond a mere mindset when these people are willing to mutilate themselves and irreversibly fuck their bodies chemistry up with hormonal supplements. this is a legitimate problem, it's abnormal, it's unnatural and it NEEDS to be stopped

1.4 million+ people is too high for it just to be that

Not really.

A lot of gay youths are instead opting to be transgender because it is in fact, MORE acceptable to be transgender than it is to be gay.

And the "Latino backgrounds" comment even hints at that:

Hispanic gays are amongst the most flaming gays out there. Nowadays, you can't just be a flaming queer, because that is DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS TRANNIES, DRAG QUEENS ARE SHITLORDS.

So the gay kids are all just like "I guess I'm a tranny now"

It's just retarded kids going through an identity crisis because the information age is breaking their minds.

autism doubles

>What is the cause of a seemingly normal male suddenly finding the urge to drop everything in life to become a """girl"""?

Look at the amount of MtF to FtM and number of MtF who identify as lesbian/bi.

It's a simple strategy to compensate for lack of reproductive success.

In other words those people were genetic trash with mental illnesses that made them incapable of attracting women.

Transitioning makes you sterile however.

to;dr: Biologically unfit males removing themselves from the gene pool. If nothing else it should be encouraged.

And that was your Whitepill for today, I've got a Happening thread to be at.

>I guess I'm a tranny now

>What is the cause of a seemingly normal male suddenly finding the urge to drop everything in life to become a """girl"""?

The math on this is pretty simple. Average guys get no attention, but they fall all over themselves to meet the needs of even below-average females. Millennials crave attention because they were raised by a generation of autistic narcissists. Thus, average guys cut their dicks off so that other average guys will give them attention.

If it became acceptable again for men to behave as men in polite society, then the number of these tragic cases would fall off dramatically.

This is a good thing.

They're self-selecting out of the gene pool.

Eugenics. Nobody's free-will was violated. One less retard contributing to the overpopulation of retards.

A selfless act in the service of humanity. Give this faggot a medal!

French habbening is boring af

Funny thing is, that 1.4 million is about the number of mental patients you'd expect in a population the size of the US.

Closing thos asylums back in the 80s was really a shit idea, you know?

What's that between her legs?

These.
Also, you're insane if you think it can be "stopped". Conservatives aren't Conservatives at all, and more and more of them are becoming socially liberal.

The social conservatism movement in the united states is dead, and is only hanging on by the evangelicals.

Its a fad

a new market created by the illuminati with the sole purpose of being marketed to.

the end.

theres a noticeable difference in its mental state between those two pictures

why is its mouth hanging open

Time to head to Wal-Mart and purchase 1.4 million bullets

>(((Polls)))

this isn't a poll

>(((Studies)))
>(((sources claim)))
>(((gender studies majors doing anything)))
>(((psychologists)))
>(((big pharma)))
>(((OP)))

>modern women over value their worth
>wont fuck anything less than 8/10 chad
>wont give non-chads the time of day
>non-chads get lonely
>modern medicine makes it easier for non-chad to become a 5/10 gril than become a chad

You are completely right, but there is no reason why we can't force them into leper style communities.
The goal should be to lock them into the permanent underclass. I think most social taboos of assaulting these types could be done away with.
Ideally they could perform a valuable role as "scapegoats" where if you had a bad day you could go down to your nearest tranny camp and pay $10 to bullwhip some of them.
Before you recoil in horror, remember we've already convinced them to cut off their own genitals, the further step of voluntarily living in prison camps and being beaten will be trivial.

I am serious look at these numbers from Germany:
477 hospitalized mental health patiens in 100.000 citizens.

Factor that for 350.000.000 and you get around 1.700,000 mental cases in need for hospitalization in the US.

It just means more women for us. And I don't mean post-op women.

And yes, you will hardly see any trannies in Germany out on the streets.
Why? Because we put these nutcases in an asylum, where they belong.

>it is in fact, MORE acceptable to be transgender than it is to be gay.

Bullfucking shit

How disconnected from reality can you be?

Either way the answer will be "disappointment".

Too bad the buttfuckable ones either become druggies or end up necking themselves.

All that will do is force them back into the closet, where they'll take on 'beards', and have unfit offspring.

No, the whole point of this 'celebration of trannyhood' is that so they'll come out of the woodwork, take the hormones, and willingly and happily "opt out" of becoming breeders.

Because and

fucking good.

less ugly ass dudes more sexy ass girls and traps.

literally fuck any single person here saying this is a bad thing. if the ENTIRE US POPULATION was women and hot traps except for like 1% male like us then you'd have to be a giant fucking faggot not to like it

girls are great and if more dudes wanna cut off their dicks and be girls then amazing

>more acceptable to be trans than gay

in what world are you living in?

Nice armchair biology.

Once (((they))) try to start normalizing pedos (in the actual mainstream not just fringe lefty internet sites), expect an explosion of cases of child molestation and people coming out as pedos too.

>1 million men with long hair
>transgendered

Won't happen because it violates free will.

It's a crime, no matter how you look at it, to sexualize pre-pubescent children.

Th really messed un thing is that this proves gender-dysphoria is still a mental illness, and the kind of people that support transgendered people in their transitioning are supporting this mental illness.

You people seem to be glossing over that there is a societal and systemic perception that pushes this ideal on men. Men are worthless worker bees, women are sarong and everything and the apex of civilization. The message is in everything; men are trash, so some of these men aspire to be what is not considered trash in our media and social; places (like schools).

I've seen trannys comment on how part of their choice hinged on how they felt about being men, which was largely guilt, shame, and inadequacy.

No, I think we've moved past that in the Kali Yuga cycle. I promise you 10 years ago neither of us would've imagined that there would now be millions of people voluntarily cutting off their own genitals and that it would be heralded as a 'great thing'.

Have faith, we can push them once step further: tranny ghettos. The increased segmenting into a caste will propel the questioning to join to feel the solidarity. It offers an oasis of meaning in their otherwise nihilistic desert.

>I want to get elective surgery, therefore I deserve special rights.
What about people who get other forms of elective surgery, such as breast augmentation or hair transplantation? Do they deserve special rights for being trans-titty-monster? What about procedures to make someone look like a cat or lizard? Do trans-felines and trans-reptiles deserve special rights also?

If so, what special rights must they be afforded? Government subsidized litter boxes for trans-felines? If not, why? Where do you draw the line, and why are recipients of certain elective surgeries more deserving than others?

Gay guy here. Since we got the right to marry, we've been banished from the spotlight and even banned from leadership roles in some LGBT groups if we are white and male. Now, if I take hormones though and dress weird, I can have the spotlight back. Also I believe at least 7% of trans are autist (which is pretty high). I guess gender inequality means if you are unlikely to get a female as a male, might as well become the female.

LOW TESTOSTERONE
O
W

T
E
S
T

We need to get hormone disrupting chemicals THE FUCK OUT of our water, food, products, and air. The corporatists are doing this to us, lobbying to keep regulations low so they can keep pumping plastic waste into our water supply, keep using cheap yet harmful pesticides and preservatives, and keep pumping carcinogens harmful to our development into the air.

We need to go back to a more natural way of life.

I almost agree with this. But I personally feel that many of these people were a l r e a d y trans. Trans have only stopped being the butt of a joke in the last five or so years, So I think a lot of "gay" (read: repressed trans) people are just going through the surgery they've wanted.

90% in New York and Commiefornia
5% in Washington

>Be Me
>Work in state hospital
>Capacity of about 250 for the whole state with a population of about 3 million
granted, they have community services to help those who don't need 24/7 wraparound care.

Faggot

wait is the bit on the right after surgery or something?

in actuality you are the faggot for wanting more male competition

if you could live on an island as the only dude and the other 99 people on the island are all fucking girls or literally guys who are gay and chopped off their dick who woul dnever sleep with a girl would you?

if you answered no then you are a fucking faggot

No they did this stupid photo op a few years ago showing trannies guys next to females with similar features.

Trust me its higher than 7%. Among the under-40 trans populace it would be as high as 25% are actually autists.

That sounds about right. Something like 3% of gays, right?

> What is the cause of a seemingly normal male suddenly finding the urge to drop everything in life to become a """girl"""?

Deep rooted psychological issues as a result of poor parenting/divorced homes, cultural conditioning and brainwashing due to feminism, chronic low self-esteem.

Its just another symptom of the sick world we live in and the destruction of the family unit on a mass scale. The same stuff that causes nu-male cuckoldry and grown men collecting My Little Pony.

tl;dr - Jews

here I got a better one

Those "men" who believe that are dumb and weak.

Fuck them. So many of our problems stem from trying to protect stupid people from their own stupidity.

Let them weed themselves out if you want a better world - which will inevitably result when you have a [mentally] stronger and smarter population.

People will join whatever group they think holds an advantage.

It's one of the biggest pieces of evidence that white men aren't "privileged." Nobody is pretending to be one.

Virtually all kids that "choose" to be trans (mostly forced by angry dyke parents) say they're "trans" not male. But boys that do this say they are girls, because that's a ticket to Easy Street.

Also, you don't have to do anything to be "trans." Just dress like a fag, a suddenly you're some kind of hero.

I really don't get how the US can have such a massive prison population, but no money to run a few mental asylums.

What you're saying appears to be a lie. I reverse searched the image and found some eu surgery place.
It was a forehead recontouring (type 1 which his apparently "shaving") with hairline lowering and browlift. Also a rhinoplasty and chin and jaw recontouring.
holy shit

Their reasoning is that the smart ones will read, learn of the danger, and avoid those pitfalls.

Again, you don't HAVE to consume those products; and the intelligent ones WON'T.

Eugenics. Free will. Self-selection.

Once you understand these concepts, you'll seem them at work in every facet of society.

Lack of natural selection leads to more crazies existing. In nature of you chopped your balls and dick off you're die. We save those people now.

>make being a woman easy mode
>make being a man nightmare+ mode

...why are their more fags?
...why are all these men wanting to be girls??
...why are the ones that are left not interested in marrying me after I've had my "fun" fucking 500 chads???

Fuck this world.

Just as planned

Soon we will control the country

I seriously doubt the validity of this. "Identifying as transgender" is not the same as being transgender. People saying they are gender fluid special snowflakes but being 100% fucking hetero and only wanting to dress like a fucktard are not transgender. These fat fucks saying they are transgender while dressing like men with fucking facial hair are not transgender either.

Look at this degenerate fuck. This is identifying as a transgendered black man when it got kicked off a plane. This mentally ill SJW fat fuck that cant even shave is supposed to be considered female by any human standard? Fuck off. This is whats wrong with the world. You dont accept this shit. You dont bow down to fucking mentally ill retards like this.

Well if you're so pathetic that you need "social praise" from a bunch of retards (everyone) to give you a sense of identity or self-worth, then take the hormones.

I figure the rate of autism in trans individuals is actually higher than 7% but I just want to give hard date that I know to be true.

As far as I can tell, MTF, the ones who aren't autogynephile (who are a majority, but rarely proud of it because they are usually heterosexual), are a mix of the most extremely feminine male homosexuals + the most autistic ones and they figure they are so far down the rainbow personality-wise they might as well look it. I'm not sure how much of a choice it is or if talk therapy could help them process their gender feelings without the need for pills but certainly plenty find comfort from what I hear in the feelings that estrogen gives them.

Crossdressers dressing up like girls to be cute aren't trans. NYTIMES should kill themselves.

Its because schools and college were tuned to express faggot genes and mental states.

Nothing is worse for mental illness than being forced to live side by side with young people in todays society.

Kek. They sell bullets in your supermarkets?

Well at the very least the "allies" (aka straight females who view gay guys as a cute accessory to carry around like a handbag) have forked our path. Trans are still in the LGBTQ alliance and Gay men, especially white males, despite growing up leftist, have felt increasingly alienated from the movement.

>he wants to be a girl
>doesnt make any effort to hide the dick between his legs

clearly more proof this is AGP

I would feel the urge to kill a tranny if I even saw one while I don't hate most gays.

This is decades of social engineering via media, education, diet, and social norms. The effeminization of the Western male is an attack on the West directly. Do not mistake it for anything else.

Who gives a fuck what people do with their genitals and bodies? It's no one's business but their own.

You busy body virgins are worse than a sewing circle.

MENTAL ILLNESS BEING DISGUISED BY THE "BE YOURSELF, BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!" BLANKET OF FUCKERY

THESE PEOPLE NEED HELP

They're putting something in our food or vaccines

that are making us all go fucking crazy

you serious? Holy shit, that's some good surgery then.

Life is significantly easier if you're a woman. But what trannies don't understand is that if they're not convincing (99% of trannies are not Blaire White) it won't amount for shit, people will just see a crazy man in a dress, but just won't say anything bad for fear of losing their job and ruining their entire lives.

Theres a difference between you liking your dick cut off and making people accept you going to the bathroom with their 5 year old daughter or making it a crime to refer to them as men or losing your job because you didnt refer to them as the freak show they are.

>her

It has to do with female hormones in the water supply which is actively lowing sperm counts and testosterone.
Another factor is the emasculation of men in the public eye through the destruction of the family unit with the father being removed as the head. it's worth noting that men are not fragile creatures and that women themselves could not emasculate men, but other men could on behalf of women.
The final factor is societal acceptance which allows "transitioning" to feel like a viable option with few social repercussions. We don't tell schizophrenics to listen to the voices in their head, but we tell gender dysphoria patients to JUST go ahead and do it. The problem is that transition only lowers the suicide rate from 41% to 33% in those that suffer from it. This suicide figure is higher than jews in Nazi occupied Germany during the Holoshoah. It's clearly not some ethereal oppression that's causing these people to off themselves at an alarming rate and accepting their mental illness that is causing it is not working.

Yes but these people don't HAVE to go down that path.

If they do, they're weak or stupid or defective to begin with. So fuck them.

So sick of all this lack of personal responsibility.
It's fucking disgraceful and pathetic.

"Oh it's someone else's fault I'm a weak, gullible retard!"

Yes, there is psy-ops in play. No, you don't have to fall for it.

Some dude cutting his dick off doesn't effect me in the least. Live and let live. Mind your own fucking business.

panties aren't meant to contain a bulge as well as men's underwear is.

Problem is science is advancing too fast. In a few years you won't be able to tell if you're fucking a girl or a dude

Gayest post of the year

You're half right. They're opting to becoming tranny because it is more oppressed and they have victim complexes.

Actually what they're doing is all of our business

Pic related

yeah it's some place called "2pass" in Belgium that, looking at their treatment section, appears to specialize in "feminization" and even has a like voice therapy thing. They have a gallery of their before/afters on the site.

>why do all the trannys have monster dicks
>how could you feel like a woman when you got such a big donger

if you pay taxes and have health insurance then yes it does effect you.

if you don't then keep your shit NEET opinion in your basment.

Of course not. It's just comparing the fag to the woman he wanted to imitate. Science hasn't gotten that far thankfully.

These trannie freaks are subhuman.
They're everywhere. And I'm also talking about cross dressers and other fetishists alike.
That's where it all stems from.

so you basically saying you are an attention whore?

thanks for proving that gay stereotype correct!

you know who is really to blame?

the (((doctor's))) who unironically think the best course of action is cutting someone's balls off

they should be refusing to preform the surgery since they took the Hippocratic oath.

The operation could probably be proved to be more harmful than helpful. I can't imagine having your balls cut off and having that translate to a net positive for your life