Bernie Sanders calls CNN Fake News. YOU WILL BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmEXIo3zGoI

More info and a vid on how fake news is the new nigger
>Former Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders was cut off Friday night during an interview with CNN’s Erin Burnett immediately after he jokingly called the network “fake news.”
infowars.com/awkward-cnn-cuts-off-bernie-sanders-after-he-calls-them-fake-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0S1jcjbGBZU
youtube.com/watch?v=FWqa2EIBAxY
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
youtube.com/watch?v=PLb49i7VKvw
youtube.com/watch?v=l0rqmbZZQ1I
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf? I like bernie now!

upvoted

da goyim gnow :DDDD
Shuddiddown : DDD

t. Merchand

> YOU WILL BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
>>The Next News Network

>jokingly

It's nothing

this could be a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode

Misleading.
He was attacking Trump.

Bottom Line: As a community, we need to start reporting Fake News as soon as we see it. Both Facebook and German have advanced reporting mechanism that anyone can (and should) use.

#FightFakeNews
#ReportYourNeighbors

Upvoted.

Like how it jokingly cut off.

> it was jokingly cut off
No it wasn't you fucking ignoramus.

The cut-off wasn't a fucking error of any sort either.

CNN obviously has trigger happy goons watching the live feed ready to push the "drop feed" button at any instant that they detect that unwanted information is being purveyed to the watchers of their pathetic fake news.

The thing is he was cut off by the control room as soon as he said that. Then he said it was a joke.

>SJW/Establishment so hypersensitive they can't even take a joke that was in their favor

Why are they so stupid for how much power they have?
>Hmm Trump won because Americans are tired of our sensitive crybaby bullshit
>Better triple down on it!

When someone sarcastically calls you fake news and you cut them off because you are actually fake news and don't want to be perceived as fake news.

Haha bernie cucked himself

>No it wasn't you fucking ignoramus.

Thatsthepoint.tiff

MAKE THIS GO VIRAL

You guys realize that even though Bernie said it was a joke they immediately cut him off as soon as he said it was "Fake News".

The kikes are scared.

But how does it happen at such inconvenient times?

It seems like the live feeds seem to be coincidentally cut off at the exact moment that someone starts saying something that goes against the left's narrative.

Kinda a weird coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=0S1jcjbGBZU
youtube.com/watch?v=FWqa2EIBAxY
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

it's happened more than once for sure

Really how does CNN have technical difficulties on a regular basis?
How many times has this happened?

>All Bernie did was actually a really complex buildup so he could set this interview up and call them out on their bullshit
Truly /ourguy/

see

>out front
That gimmick was tired before she got that show, now it just seems really forced.

Also, she's a jackhole.

>that knee jerk cut
just before he even says it was a joke, like his "oh shit" alarm went off.

The media is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him "Fake News" and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

They're not bringing their best, folks!

Don't let this opportunity slip away - exploiting this could be the first step towards either converting the Bernie camp to our side or at the very least driving a deeper wedge between them and the rest of the establishment DNC.

Don't let it go to waste.

The media is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him "Fake News" and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "Cut the feed."

did he just call us niggers?

Honestly I don't give a fuck. Media being media.
What's bothers me is USA preaching to others about free press.
JUST FUCK OFF, will ya?

Oh nooo, that sucks

See? I told you Bernie was the only Trump alternative.

Shillary stole it from him and prevented us from having the most red pilled presidential election.

The only surprising thing here is that someone was actually watching CNN to capture the video. Sad.

CNN is owned by time warner, a fucking cable and internet provider

I'm sure CNN has a decent connection to just about anywhere, let alone one of their own fucking studios. I am fairly certain they use a fiber link between studios and not shitty satellite

maybe their staff has been "diversified" and thus are incompetent.

Even CNN is cucking him now?! There's really no end for this poor man.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

Wtf? I love Bernie Sanders now!

they must have a producer leaning on the "shut it down" button during every interview.

wtf I'm a bernout now

PS: No Refunds

>it's a Larry does a bad Al Pacino impression then gets in hot water with CNN episode

Oooooh nooo that sucks

How many fucking times can they pull this shit before normies catch on?

WTF i love bernie now....

Is he /ourguy/???

Is there a Bernie Redemption Arc?

Has Bernie finally seen the light after he got his ass kicked by Ted Cruz???

Redpilled Bernie would shatter the timeline.

>It's a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

>Is he /ourguy/???

Sometimes i wonder how stupid a person has to be to seriously ask a question like this.

The answer is no. Shitbrain retard.

wtf I love communism now

How can a German pick up on sarcasm better than you?

No, he was just making an awkward joke in a clumsy attempt to attack Trump. CNN didn't like him and found his joke offensive and cut him off.

No, bernie probably thinks CNN made an honest mistake

HAHAHAHAHA
They did it again. Why are CNN such sleazebags?

Do you guys know what sarcasm/humor is?

They only exist to push the left's narrative

>makes a (lame) joke
>immediately apologizes profusely
No, he isn't.

>they're naming themselves
Can't wait for a vindictive cnn to start a series aboout where all the bernie campaign money went

(((Coincidence)))

CNN is notorious for cutting off Trump rallies when he starts talking about Crooked Hillary and the lying media.

The second anyone says something that's not in line with their narrative, they get cut off. I hope CNN does't claim to be a non-biased news source.

this kind of thing makes me sad
not because bernie is being cut off for just making a harmless joke
but because it adds credibility to all the autistic Drumpf supporters who like to try to discredit CNN
they're never going to let this one go

Exactly Aussie bro

Bernie we miss you

Interesting. So they're gonna pretend to be offended and cut people off to push the "fake news is being called a nigger" thing so their viewers will get brainwashed into thinking the same thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=PLb49i7VKvw

Why aren't you in Israel then? You cuck.

But Schlomo, he is.

He was sarcastically attacking Trump

This thread should be deleted and the OP banned. Not suitable for Sup Forums.

Sarcasm is politically incorrect and CNN cut Bernie off for just that reason. As the original issue has been resolved, we have no need to discuss it here.

>gets cut off
>is not surprised or annoyed, instead assumes that he is being punished for his joke and rushes to clarify

This soft old faggot could have been our president.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0rqmbZZQ1I

oh no that sucks

He was /ourguy/ until his name entered the Clinton hit list. Unfortunately for him Hillary didnt win so the list is still up there

HE COULD'VE BEEN OUR PRESIDENT, HILLDOGS.
THIS IS ON YOUR HANDS.

Underrated

>bernie
>ever being elected