PAJEET TOOK MY JOB

Wee lads,looks like I'm suddenly a NEET. My local BP where I've worked under the best manager I've ever had was bought out by an Indian couple. This afternoon as I'm getting ready for my shift I get a call, saying pajeet and shejeet are now working all of my hours and none of it's original workers, save my manager, have employment there.

>ftw they were talking poo poo every opportunity about how they were gonna give us the axe
>mfw I have no face

Shit lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagobusiness.com/article/20140329/ISSUE01/303299985/inside-dunkin-donuts-biggest-doughnut-bakery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Uganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji#Independence_.281970.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mexibro here.

Here a free you. Since no ones responded to your thread. Sorry about your job bro.

>(You)

Taking this with stride and start looking into trade school

Thanks Mexibro. It sucks for me but it's worse for my coworkers, we were all pretty comfty. One of them is a single mother (husband an heroed), the other has been working there for about 6 years out of high school. I was already making a move and I have an interview in about a week and a half, still doesn't feel the greatest.

I've got a factory job on the horizon, pays pretty good for gravy work and it's just a stone throw away from where I live. Trade school isn't a bad idea though, it'd be nice to have something useful.

I've been saying for a while now, Mexicants aren't the threat to jobs, those spics take all the shitty ones like farm work, it's the fucking poo in the loos we need to push the fuck out of the country. Murrica got tricked.

I've never had a problem with Indians, but I got some bad vibrations yesterday. Even said to my mom, "I don't appreciate them not speaking english when they are around employees, makes me feel like I can't trust them." Lo and behold. I live in a town of 2,000 people, once the locals find out what happened, business will drop.

Yep. If you work in the hotel industry and it's not a 4 star or higher hotel watch out for it to be bought out from under you and they fire everyone.

Happened with 3 I worked at. One of them they kept me on. Let me work whenever I wanted doing laundry randomly and just sitting around the lobby. Had 2 housekeepers for a 150 room hotel.

Don't rent rooms from Indian owned hotels, they DO NOT change the sheets after each guest. It takes blood or huge stains for them to change them.

Now you've got a chance to get a better job user. I know it sucks. Take it in stride.

>those spics take all the shitty ones like farm work

OP's job isn't good either. He should work in a job where he's not easily replaceable.

Maybe this will be the kick you need to move to better things. Take it in stride, mate.

What is that pic from?

Local BP? Is that life a store or something?
Burger Parlour?
If it is a place that serves public customers, go there and shit in the middle of the floor in the male toilets.

Are they legal immigrants? If so I have zero prob with this if they're willing to do the work themselves for higher margins more power to them.

(Actually them not giving you two weeks or severance is p shitty)

That said, empathize with your situation senpai, best of luck getting the next one or making your own.

I'm gonna user. It's the little extra nudge I needed and now I don't feel bad about leaving my manager behind with some punk kid that doesn't actually wanna work.

My job wasn't great for the money, it was nice for how little people there were and how kind my manager was. I have an interview set up for the 20th of February so I'll collect neetbux for a week or so then move right on to factory work.

What is this pic from?

>being this new
>now knowing what browstache is

I think they might be buying just to get into the country. I used to work with a poo at wa1mart who lost his entire life savings on a gas station. He was elderly and working there with very little savings. He said he was going to rely on his kids who were in successful careers.

Take your manager out back and beat the shit out of him.

its the only way they will learn

I can't tell if you're bantzing with me or not Brit, but British Petroleum?? I might do just that in any case.

I imagine they are legal, they own at least one other gas station in the state. Two weeks would have been enough, no severance needed, just time. It happened within a day so it's a bit of a shock but I had a hunch that things were gonna go south as soon as I got the call that our station was sold.

My manager is white, and the greatest guy in town. Working for him was like the american dream. He sounded like he was gonna cry when the call came today before my shift, I've invited him out to dinner so he knows that I have no hard feelings towards him.

and yet he fucked you over for some poo in loos

how great is he when he destroys the local populace just to generate more money

It wasn't his decision to make. If he had it his way we all would have stayed on, same as normal. He had our backs, he's just powerless to do anything.

then he is not a fucking manager is he just some cuck in the system

>manager = owner

Most gas stations in the states have some kind of monopoly on them. Usually the same franchise owned by the same person. My manager has been working under the old boss for many years when the station was sold initially (before now). Poo in loos were smart to keep him because people will still visit the store to shoot the shit with the manager, like I say, the best guy I've known besides my father. He got cucked, we all did.

jobless pajeet here. I dislike many things which are happening in this country. People seem to be totally mindless and trying to leech off of one another. I prefer to die but will not do a dishonest, deceiving task towards others because I realise I am deceiving myself by doing so. Enough said. Now I go to sleep. Bye pol I like you all.

Goodnight bro, I don't hate all of you, I just very suddenly hate a couple of you.

TICKERJERB

>My local BP where I've worked under the best manager I've ever had was bought out by an Indian couple.
File for unemployment. They will be forced to pay it. They may fight it, but the state is pretty good about that depending on where you are.

he worked at a gas station, literally nigger tier employment.

Work is work, my dude. Better than leeching off the system.

t. customer service

I honestly never thought I'd have to, but I don't feel any shame giving them a final sting before I move on with my life and into a different job. With any luck the other two coworkers will run them dry on their unemployment.

Now wonder they don't poo in loo.

Boston Pizza. It's a nice sort of family restaurant in the US and Canada. Usually has a slightly classier atmosphere than similar places, food is decent and at decent prices.

I don't have any excuses for the job I was working. I was using it mostly as a R&R period while I sortd out my mental state. I'm in a good place now though and ready to move on, feels bad, but feels good.

>I was a 3 store owner with Subway. I was franchisee of the year for my region. Then our Development Agents changed and with in 14 months I was forced to sell all 3 locations because I was all of a sudden considered a bad operator. All the while, my stores out performed the market, and the stores of my new Development Agent. In a period of 14 months over 40 stores in our Southern California Market were flipped. All were forced to sell due to "compliance" issues. Most of the stores were above market average. The new Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group, in its role of Development Agent has the responsibility to do the Compliance Inspections. Interestingly, they or their immediate Family members were the only approved "buyers" in the 40 locations that flipped.
>immediate Family members were the only approved "buyers" in the 40 locations that flipped
>Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group

This. My wife works in hotel franchising, and a LOT of franchisees are Indians. According to one of the franchisees she chatted with, he worked as a computer programmer for five years, saved up enough to start a hotel, moved to a remote area of Pennsylvania, and had free labor from his family (kids extended chain migration). Now has five hotels.

When Subway Corporate was questioned, the response was that the old Development Agents (who were DA Market of the Year in 2001), Subway Corporate said that the old Development Agents were scumbags, lazy, etc.… Subway was not only aware of the problems, but actively condoned the following potentially ilegal behaviour: Price Fixing, Racketeering, Fraud, and Forgery…
"The Patel Cartel"
more than 70% of all hotels in US/UK are owned by India
Also there is a book called Life Behind the Lobby that goes deeper into it.

>free labor from his family (kids extended chain migration). Now has five hotels
>more than 70% of all hotels in US/UK are owned by India

The poo wave was never as scary to me as it became today.

you aint seen poo yet, buddy

the poos comin in the billions for your gas stations, your subways, your businesses, you corporate jobs, your houses, your daughters

a few more years and you will all be homeless...

>Mr. Khowaja is one of 40 Indian Dunkin' Donuts franchisees who pooled their clan financial resources a few years ago to create Unified CML LLC, the largest doughnut factory in the country for Dunkin' Brands

chicagobusiness.com/article/20140329/ISSUE01/303299985/inside-dunkin-donuts-biggest-doughnut-bakery

Sounds to me like the extermination can't come soon enough.

Day of the plunger when

asians (jews, italians inclusive) come from ancient capitalist-caste society, money/business is most important

cant blame them for being clannish mafia-like, your gov't is at fault

stuff like this happened in fiji, the natives quickly became 3rd class citizens to the indians

>Indians in Fiji form the ruling class, dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Anti-Indian resentment flares and natives try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1987, with military coup, but fail.

>Indians in Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda etc..) form ruling "mafia", dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Natives in Uganda try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1971, with military coup, but fail as Indians return to power.

it is common among most franchisee, who happens to be East Indians. Most of the Development Agents give favors to their own community and relatives, very common in Southern Ontario. I wonder if Head Office keeps an eye on these crony DA and their corrupt and unethical business practices. Brampton, Ontario is the worst run locations in entire Canada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Uganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji#Independence_.281970.29

best way to compete is to form clans like indians do and pool resources together to control businesses

Shlomobros, you're alright.

poo.init()

for w in work:
poo.do(w)

print("Done")

I can't tell if this guy thinks this is kind of funny, or he is about to cry.

Absolutely right. I can't blame you guys for doing so, it fucking works. Nothing but are own fault on that point.

Probably a bit of both famalam. He did as all Sup Forums does, he did it for the lulz.