Who is Dumber?

Are Anarcho-Communists or Anarcho-Capitalists dumber?

Memeballs are a form of argument.

Anarcho-communists obviously, communism can only exist when the state enforces it.

At lease ancap is consistent.

>Hey comrade, we're here to help you fix your home, also I'll fuck your wife as a payment.
>What ? My home isn't broken and you won't do such a thing now I'll call the... I'll call the...
>Well I have a gun and we're a dozen guys while your alone and unarmed, time to fix that house of yours !
>Solidarity. Horizontal structure. No exploitation occurs.

That's the anarcho-syndicalist flag, dunno why tards keep calling it anarcho-communist.

isn't anarcho-communism a redundancy? isn't communism supposed to be anarchistic by nature?

Ancaps are logically sillier but they're generally well behaved citizens who at least respect property rights.

Ancoms are just commie LARPers who like to break shit.

All anarchy is anarchocapitalism, with all other variations being allowed within it.

You can't just delete the concept of capital.

They are against the concept of property and believe that everything belongs to everyone.

Ancaps just hate the government and want to live without it regardless of consequences

Meanwhile Ancoms expect people to follow commie ideals in a stateless society (which won't happen because there needs to be a state to enforce these commie ideals)

capitalism is just what people do. commerce is natural. Given a stateless society people would naturally become ancap.

Ancaps have the right idea that competition breeds progress -- they're just a bit naive about the fact that modern day society is already the formal result of Anarchy. Starting over wouldn't change anything.

Anarchy-Communists along with any form of Communist or Primitivist ideology is just straight up moronic nonsense.

Black/Red isnt AnCom? Then what is?

Ancoms are dumber. Ancaps might be retarded but they at least have a cohesive ideology

Ancap is the sillier ideology but at least we are self aware.

Ancoms are completely retarded and actually believe that their system is perfect.

m8. regular communists are dumber than anarcho-capitalists

Anarcho-Capitalism just takes things one step too far, but it at least is headed in the right direction.

Anarcho-Communism is pretty much a contradiction from the start, and it just gets worse and worse the closer you get to it.

The Anarcho capitalist is considerably dumber

ancap is actually smartt you nog

>Marx's LTV
>Completely trashed 120+ years ago
Pick two

Anarcho-communists. Ancap can happen, it would be dystopian Shadowrun tier shit but it could.

Commies. Why do you even need to ask?

Well the one on the right is just pure lawlessness.

The one on the left can't even happen.