White female needing help

sup Sup Forums i need help everyday on memecrunch.com i see this racist black lives matter bitch talking shit about white people can one of you guys edit this pic in some way i dont care how i am going to post it thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats14/minorities.htm
cdc.gov/nchs/hus/black.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not your personal army, tits or gtfo, and OP is a faggot.

Did I miss anything?

>download photoshop
>buy some imagination
>????
>PROFIT!

Nope you got it all

tits or gtfo

thanks for being the only 1 to try and help really thanks kisses

Any time man

Doesn't even need an edit, shamu here couldn't look much worse.

Now flash us your tits love

if someone helps me with some great edits i will post my tits

timestamp

Dont come on here and claim you are a female without tit pic with timestamp. with that being said...

tits or gtfo

post a hand as and I will not ask for tits, just need prove you're a female

here's some scientific evidence, it's better then some ps of that pic you posted

Respect our culture. Do not self-identify as female. Do not request that we be your personal army. Do not call for personal attacks on some random person in your meatspace.

Tits or GTFO, you LARPing pile of shit.

more scientific evidence

pls no bully

crime stats

OP is a faggot.

what type of layering did you use, overlay, screen, color?

I just fired up the rig, do you still want it?

Cuck.
>This is pretty good work though, and those fucking burger nipples are disgusting

Dem big titties. shes hot would bang

Do you need someone to photoshop your brothers eyes open?

T O P C A T

>white female needing help
>female
You could have gotten a lot more help if you hadn't bothered trying to identify yourself. You should know the rules by now. Pay up.

bump, working on something

bump

here are my sources cdc.gov/std/stats14/minorities.htm

you won't finish on time

cdc.gov/nchs/hus/black.htm

almost done, putting the final touches

bump for your work

When I was 14 I stayed for a summer at a relative's large industrial park in the Newark metropolitan outside Neu York, I built a studio in the basement and filled it with kit: instruments/synthesisers/samplers/amps/mixers/percussion etc. I also had bags of mushrooms, a purple waterpipe, kilos of cannabis and cases of whip-it cartridges. I would spend all day there sometimes with friends just making musik. One of them is now an Amerikan television star who "borrowed" some of his material from me. After a week the sounds attracted the attention of two different black women both married with absolutely huge tits who were office managers from two businesses leasing space there. They would usually find an excuse to hang out and both told me that I had the spirit in me. I turned both into my fucktoy playthings fucking their faces and asses at the no mercy setting. They would drink my piss and clean my feet with their tongues. I would bind and suspend their huge tits with dry vinyl tape into impossibly slutty shapes. I would start twiddling at an analogue synth while vocalising into a Korg vocoder being fed into a Binson Echrec and would give them commands as to how exactly the sucking my dick should be carried out while mastermixing the Jonestown suicide tape into it. One day one of the husbands showed up because he lost his car keys and was told to look for his wife in the musik studio and when he walked in he found his wife sucking my dick through a hole in a do-rag I stretched over her head and powder'd white and 3 drum sticks in her asshole. He tried to make a fight of it but I was already 90 kilos and had been competing in Judo since 5. He basically broke down sobbing in snotty tears screaming "whyyyyyyyyyy babeeeeeeeeee?!?!" over and over. The end.

saving and transferring, someone bump

>this thirsty to see some random sluts tits

>Thinking this is Sup Forums.
Stay contained in your cancer board.

You that same creep always posting this girl? Now she's a black lives matter advocate so you can coax Sup Forums into shopping the pic? You're a faggot and this bitch better be alive.

RICED

He's lying to you. She's not BLM. You can't tell a whore when you see one.

I specifically said I wasn't not doing it for tits I just have the ability to give someone what they need and desire.

Only on extended holiday here. They got frog'd.

T'aurait du mettre un mic dans le cul.

Like pottery.

proof reading one final time

Sourced and large format
make suggestions if you want changes or additional info

now, post that hand OP
before you post though, screen cap the picture / crop it to remove phone details and post it that way. It removes a lot of meta data from the original picture

nice work user

I'm adding some better graphics now

Did I bump this already? Doubt it

version 2

DO NOT POST TITS
I don't support degeneracy and certainly did not do it for that.

>Implying this meme was ever a Sup Forums only meme
Its all round now faggot.

does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?!

>19 posts by this ID
>hasn't gotten even one (You) from the male OP
McFuckingKillYourself lmao

I know it's a male op and he's likely never going to even see my posts
I did it to prove not all males do things for gain or because of sexual arousal.
what the fuck is so hard to understand?!
I did it because I CAN!

no pic, just facts
improved wording