Maybe you aren't aware, but there are thousands of Haitians stranded in the northwestern border in Mexico right now...

Maybe you aren't aware, but there are thousands of Haitians stranded in the northwestern border in Mexico right now. A lot of them apparently have decided to stay, immigration authorities expect at least 20k more this year

When this shit explodes it's going to be hilarious. Mexico already has a precedent during the revolution where thousands of Asians were massacred

Mexico's social peace it's based in the very efficient Spanish Colonial caste system. Introducing negroes is a recipe for disaster, since sooner or later they are going to ask for gibemedats and question why the elite is formed exclusively of white and very light skinned mestizos.

Not to say that the average indian mexican male has a huge inferiority complex and get extremely angry at the sight of a black man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
youtu.be/SiFGr51ubV4
youtu.be/P37xPiRz1sg?t=35s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torreón_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Haitians massacre whites and get their black paradise
>now Haitians are dying to go back to living in white countries

I thought they cast aside the white oppression and created a paradise?

They will just assimilate. There are afro-mexicans

>mfw even the spics don't wanna get culturally enriched

Nice.
I hope more and more go there so they don't come here.

lol having a taste of your own medicine.

enjoy slipping from a 2nd world country to being full blown 3rd world shithole.

Hillary Clinton single handedly destroyed their nation

I second this

>Mexican
>complaining about illegal immigration

The hypocrisy of you dirty beaners is astounding.
I hope your entire country gets flooded with niggers, it'd be an upgrade, honestly.

>since sooner or later they are going to ask for gibemedats

But right now we don't have "nuffin'" to give... for realz

Yes, a very small amount in the coastal areas that have been there since colonial times and respect the caste system

This is entirely different. These are negroes that have never assimilated even in Costa Rica, speak a different language, and are not OK with the caste system

The government is talking about imposing fines to anyone that hires haitians. Apparently there's already a bunch of businessmen in Tijuana taking advantage of the cheap labor

You racist fuck! They dindu nuffin! Let them stay!!!

Wow sounds just like what you spics have been doing to us for the last 100 years

>Not to say that the average indian mexican male has a huge inferiority complex and get extremely angry at the sight of a black man
Everyone hates niggers Mexibro. I heard about this happening a few months ago, been going on a while. Have the niggers started to blacked the sexy senoritas yet? Its is your duty to protect them user. You must not let the filthy nigger worm its way into your country.

mexico is unique because of mexica (aztecs), mayans and indigenous groups in the north. why do you always piss on your native culture? you would rather be third-grade spanish bastard, then a descendant of a unique civilization. thats why i have no pity for you and hope yankees build a wall.

>Dirty indios complaining about melanin in their country

Get a pointy boot up your ass, Rogelio.

Lol, the north is unique because of it's higher than average white(ish) population.

The only indian a mexican is proud of is a dead indian or one living in the jungle. There is a reason why we don't show dark skinned people on TV

Kek. Just send them to LA. I literally give zero fucks anymore.

Sure the señoritas are falling for the black verga already

Remember that only a bigoted Trump supporter would take actions against illegal immigration. You're above them José.

Nigga, she wasn't even alive when they chimped out on the french. They fucked themselves up and hillary only took advantage of the vulnerable state that country will forever be in.

>Sure the señoritas are falling for the black verga already Anonymous (ID: 6JWuVyOr) 02/11/17(Sat)15:09:54 No.112178727(OP)
>Remember that only a bigoted Trump supporter would take actions against illegal immigration. You're above them José. Anonymous (ID: GfMRS4sw) 02/11/17(Sat)15:09:55 No.112178732
>Nigga, she wasn't even alive when they chimped out on the french. They fucked themselves up and hillary only took advantage of the vulnerable state that country will forever be in.
Damnit Mexibro, you have to cleanse these fuckers out of the country. They will take over like a hookworm in a taco if you give them the chance. Use molotov cocktails to burn them out.

Shut up Pancho.
You probably would be at the lowest echelons of the caste system yourself.
Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

Lol, the cartes basically act as death squads against illegal immigration

The average mexican hates foreigners, we have a bunch of whiteknights giving them food, but even they expect them to never stay in the country

The higher the concentration of white people in the country, the more you start to act against your best interests

Hello new friend.

Welcoming refugees is part of the central idea of Mexico.

Don't be unMexican- welcome Haitian migrants.

What goes around comes around, it seems.

No. More like the past 30 years.

But seriously, the irony is fucking hilarious and delicious.

>nigger jew
>laughing about real nations

>Not to say that the average indian mexican male has a huge inferiority complex and get extremely angry at the sight of a black man

Spanish people on the whole dislike nigs. It's because unlike Eu and US of A, they compete against others for limited resources in these mostly poor spanish nations. Nigs don't want to open restaurants, or work the farm fields or go fishing in the waters, sell trinkets at the bazaar. They will compete using the only method they know how, with violence. So it's obvious why spanish people on the whole hate niggers.

Yeah the irony is beautiful

At work I have contact with people in Mexicali and they are complaining that "this doesn't look like Mexico anymore", some even confide to me that they understand why Trump is doing what he is doing

Still, the numbers are still quite small, but if they continue to rise, I can see it exploding into racial pogroms in the next two years, unless American liberals find a way to open the border again

Honestly, the best that could happen to both countries is having a bunch of poor indian mexicans killing a bunch of niggers on TV. Brown guilt would never catch

>Spanish people on the whole dislike nigs.
Literally no one, not even niggers, can stand niggers.

>Aruba

Never seen you before. Dare I say it, RARE.

lurk moar

>Honestly, the best that could happen to both countries is having a bunch of poor indian mexicans killing a bunch of niggers on TV. Brown guilt would never catch
This is a revolt that I would fully support. Niggers are already being driven out of their niggerhhoods by Mexibros in LA, might as well continue the cleanse. Godspeed Mexibro.

We were smart with our niggers. We keep them all on their own province where they were pretty much slaves up until the '30s and weren't allowed beyond a certain point until the '60s.

Now they want nothing to do with us and we don't want nothing to do with them. Best part is not even them want more niggers here, specially since they even have their own language and culture that is different from that of other niggers in the area.

Its really strange how racists we beans really are, my mother is so casually racist I feel like I can't go anywhere with her, my grandma wrote my cousin out of her will for marrying a nigger and being a commie.

I know gram-gram wants all the women or men of the family to either marry a European or, if thats not possible, another bean. Shes one of them castizas or whatever the word for it is, all we know about her heritage is that she had a basque mother and we got her last name thanks to a series of strange events

>tfw abuela is more vocal and decisively active about keeping her lineage nigger free than most people.

Fuckin' topsy turvy m80s

No other """race""" besides whites will ever feel racial guilt.

I've been here a long time, I never call RARE unless it is, there must only be one arubanigger on Sup Forums and I don't browse Sup Forums because I'm not a faggot.

>my grandma wrote my cousin out of her will for marrying a nigger and being a commie.
That's pretty much what anyone with common decency would to tbo famalam. Bless the abuela.

Imagine coming from such a shitcountry that Mexico is an improvement.

My sister decided to marry a Mexican guy (he's actually a good person, ultimately). I got to meet his grandmother over Christmas and being 90 million years old, she was talking about how she didn't want mayates to take care of her in the nursing home. It was affirming to me.

I saved this picture because it is powerful, in what it depicts. Africa isn't a barren wasteland like liberals want you to believe. There's who knows how much untapped oil, the diamond mines that go exported to the entire world, beautiful exotic and rare animals. Tons of wild forests, fruits and plants. If they just worked together, they could be richer and more prosperous than most spanish nations.

Black people..... they.... are just under evolved to uplift themselves.

kys spic.

Build a wall, Mexico

>Imagine coming from such a shitcountry that Mexico is an improvement.
When you're used to drinking urine from a cows pussy or eating mosquito burgers, fucking India would be a paradise on earth, even in the slums.

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

Trust me, I am whiter than most of the cocks your mom has ever had.

Liberals like to forget that most Spanish/mestizo countries have a race based class system that is still going strong in most of them.

I know grammy would rather me get married to a spaniard or european to get rub out the injun more and more and,in her eyes, move up the social ladder she grew up with but having kids with a nigger and going DOWN that ladder is a mortal sin for her.

I'm personally a socially retarded and autistic NEET at the moment so I'm probably gonna let her down but my cousins are either dating or have gotten married to other beans or whites.

I direct my weaponized autitism and energy to MAGA and meme warfare at the moment.

i hear that you guys are trying to get the legal right to arm yourselves against cartel and not at the mercy of the police who show up late

i hope you guys get your shit together and possibly make a consitution of your own

americans dont have mexicans we just are tired of being taken advantage of

this will be better for everyone in a generation or two

gl

>she was talking about how she didn't want mayates to take care of her in the nursing home
The sad thing is, that is exactly most of what works in nursing homes.

>We keep them all on their own province where they were pretty much slaves up until the '30s and weren't allowed beyond a certain point until the '60s.
Totally false, such a ban never existed. It's an urban myth.

>that quote + those digits!

no one czechs them... Sad!

I will.

Imagien if she were white 100% though, I was surprised my cousin didn't go to the news with this, she's probably still a little racist inside too..

This is an abortion of a post. Lurk some more

Quit being so intolerant! Haitians will bring cultural enrichment to your country and will do the jobs that you won't do! You owe them, bigot.

If you can remove all niggers, I'll be proud to call spics honorary whites.

>MFW /po/ and Sup Forums are actually perfect neighbors

Nice.

>post

youtu.be/SiFGr51ubV4

Thats crazy to me. Im a white guy with a black wife and have never given one fuck about being white.

youtu.be/P37xPiRz1sg?t=35s

they areging to adapt and mix with the natives.

Maybe thats because despite everything liberals and cultural marxists tell you, you DO live in one of the most tolerant and understanding civilizations in the world

>Apparently there's already a bunch of businessmen in Tijuana taking advantage of the cheap labor

Mexico's is going to taste the illegal migrant problem we've been profiting from-

my mother was like that, shes softened recently she claims shes really reached nirvana and can accept niggers a she now accepts she breathes the dried dog shit floating on the air, after all we are just atoms on the universe

Yea I guess. The idea that people feel being white is special is repulsive.

I've never seen shitposting like this, keep it up friend.

Thats how things are south of the border, I was fucking with my mom telling her I'm gonna marry a nigger and she got legitimately pissed, telling me that her grandkids are gonna look nothing like her or me and that ahe thought those nigger lips and nose were ugly.

You white people need to get back to this level lol

Well you condemed your kids to never have any pride in their ancestry, since they'll be neither black nor white and wont be accepted by either side and thus cannot claim their history as their own.
Great job in choosing a mate m8

Well, you are on the other end, you feel being white is repulsive

My city/country received tons of them some time ago, now many of them left.

Seens that they're focusing North... Perharps they want to get into the US.

Post Anonymous (ID: 6JWuVyOr) 02/11/17(Sat)15:09:54 No.112178727 (OP)(OP)

That what they want, but you know, Trump

Yeah, I read you fuckers sent them here

I would really love to see Mexico deal with this problem. It's probably going to be something like:

-Listen son, we've got lot's of shit going on here at the moment and you are getting on my nerves, so you can either get in the boat now or be executed in the morning.

Hope they enjoy obiah/voodoo. Soon they'll see beheaded donkeys and other weird shit Haitians do.

Nothing is more cringy than a Mexican edglord on Sup Forums, especially when they try to speak for the entire country. Kys ASAP.

LOL nigga what

Holy fucking fuck I've never seen someone this bad at posting before.

upboated and gold gifted

t. shitskin that lives in Guerrero

Mayate is not a racial term, it means faggot.

#karma

Going to have to look into t he Asian thing. Never heard about that before. Wouldn't have even thought there would be that many Asians in Mexico.

t. actual shitskin that used to live in Guerrero

Sounds like something we should do for you spics

How does such a poor country manage to have such fat people?!

wow mexico just take the poor refugees you fucking racist bigots

It is a racial term in the US, I've never understood why chicanos use it that way, in the northeast it means faggot, but for some reason pochos have no idea about it. It's black to them

Oh yeah, let me guess, we are all mixed, this country is a perfect racial harmony, etc

Only rich people can afford healthy food

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW
O
U

R
E
A
P

W
H
A
T

Y
O
U

S
O
W

>we are all mixed, this country is a perfect racial harmony, etc
Those are a lot of words I didn't say.

>tfw the karma hits

Well they gravitate towards each other anyway mae.

Same in Panama, they have their own shit hole province in the north.

Its karma for all of the millions of fat pregnant peices of shit that mexico sent here to live off of white tax payers.

Is your cousin a boy or a girl?

Not where I grew up..the gangs thought it translated to 'nigger'..

Yet dumb fucking voters like you keep voting for welfare.
For the first 200 years of our nation we didn't a wall because the minimum wage was $0. Then your ancestor-faggots started voting.

Hey, leaf negro here. I noticed that the problem isn't so much evolution, as it is a failure in culture. Smart and industrious blacks are seen as "niggers" in africa by other africans. Hell, I've been called the "west's nigger" by someone who was an african professor/polititian while travelling there!!

All because I wanted to pursue an education in the country I was born in (Canada), and LEARN something.

>Damn niggers. :/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torreón_massacre