Average iq

If you had to gauge the average iq on Sup Forums, what number would you choose?

>inb4 65

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least 7

Lips too big.

it's the internet so 140.

In reality? Mostly American so probably 105

Fuck off cuck leave the qt alone

4 U

90 because Sup Forums is mulatto

Is pic related?
Because I don't get it

Not everyone is Italian kek

It was 120 until reddit brought the rainbow coalition of third world shitposters.

You need a high iq to like underage qt swedish cuties kek

I'd say 115-120

My IQ was 115 am I a borderline mong?

I have a 4.0 gpa no lie

My guess would be in the same range, at least 110. one must just imagine the average person kek

Average 110.

Standard deviation +/-10.

I have an IQ of 140 and make six figures working at Wendy's

Depends
If we look at the entire Sup Forums I'd say about 100
If we exclude america and sweden about 130-140

probably about 90. You ideologue morons are so susceptible to group think, diversions, and dogmatism. Have fun thinking you're all super geniuses because your opinions are against the grain though, cuckolds.

Mildly retarded.
CTR was all the proof I needed. Tell Sup Forumstards that ctr is paid by the replies, they fill every thread. Open any bait thread, 1 post by OP and 299 replies to bait. Most don't even sage.
Sup Forums has a higher iq than Sup Forums.

Average 115, unless I'm on, which raises the average by at least 4 points.

Good bantz beneluxfriends

A Fucking LEAF

Probably about 90

120 if you cut out all the Stormfags

Who cares about IQ I'm pulling six figs as an assistant chef at Wendy's

shuddup nerd

100 because there are some niggers/sandniggers.

110-115

Pro Tip: She uses those lips to suck your balls, user. One day (with any luck) you will understand the significance of that.

It's probably the opposite tho since the stormfags are white.

160 IQ
6ft 5
9 inch cock

Bow down faggots.

95, seen some pretty fucking stupid shit posted here.

t. leaf

........remove yourself from the germanic race

wtf does iq stand for

Kek my German language skills are better than yours. Your subhuman filled country gets pale next to our abilities, even though you are the ones with the niggers in their country cuck.

>trigerred

frikandelln sind goad but still it wasnt italy you were talking too it was a potatonigger and u dumb retard should be able to identify these flags

°triggered

>she

it's a Norwegian boy who's a ''trans''

Are you the Jersey paedophile?

Intelligence quotient

Pretty sure it's less than a hundred.
It's all about feelings in this place.
There are very few truly intelligent posters.

Burgers have IQ of 40 in average.

In some cases, the white ones have even less.

Before /nu-pol/ it was like 115, maybe higher.

We've lost a lot of ground since then.

Another fin who doesn't know what IQ means

100iq is counting illiterates and retards, thus average iq of this board will be higher than national average by deault.

105. I would say 110 but I'm taking dedicated shitposters and /x/-tier conspiracy nuts into account. If we include paid shills it probably drops further.

my iq is 130

Twice I made a legitimate IQ test not on the Internet, with a paper, timer and all that. The first one was 137, the second 139. On the Internet it was slightly above 140, so I guess accurate enough

That's the same as everywhere else, but Sup Forums is actually more able than most other groups.

We spend all of our time looking for conspiracies, and even if we only find something one out of a thousand times, it's still more practice than the typical normie gets.

Part of it is also the format of this place, I'd assume. There is little incentive to write out a coherent essay on any issue if it'll just get swamped and deleted within a week. All of this is not to mention that politics, being tied to morality, will be a very emotional subject by default, even more so if it isn't in power. That is, Sup Forums sees the destruction of the West and is powerless to 'stop' it in a fundamental sense, while if we had power, it would just be a logical question of how to implement the solution.

On topic, though, I'd guess about 115.

probably 80

non natives of Sup Forums aka new fags drop iq across the board.

The Reddit invasion did us quite a number. I'm getting sick of seeing (((civic))) nationalists here.

The real white burgers are fine. Liberals are always retarded nowadays, and we also have a lot of (((whites))) who are either full beaner or who have some stealth nigger genes.

I came here during the election, but not from Reddit. Can I stay?

Okay kek that s funny. Guess i judged too fast I just saw the green and entered in rage mode

sure.

I took two tests as a little kid. My score was around 180. It means I'm good at puzzles. That's what the tests measure.

This might sound stupid but i only last week figured out that most of those series of pictures are 3 equations with 3 symbols and not a whole thing with the full 9. So i did the mensa internet thing with full score but it says it doesnt measure beyond 120 or whatever. Is there an ok iq test on the internet without this cap? Preferably the full mensa test

i'm a shitskin with 130 iq i been lurking this low iq stormfag board since it was /new/...iq is probably higher now

It measures pattern recognition, not puzzle solving ability

90-95 probably.

I'd say between 110 and 120.

Everyone speaks English very well, a second language for a lot of the posters.

Sentences aren't retarded either unlike comment sections on some news websites. I'd say just being a regular on an online forum puts you above the average of the population, and a lot of posters can form arguments and express their thoughts in solid language, so I'd give it at least one standard deviation above the definition average.

I took an actual IQ test and the score was 121. Pretty sure I'm about average for Sup Forums.

He's just shitposting. Probably a nigger rapefugee.

105 because Sup Forums is full of about-average elitists, but if you're the kind of neckbeard who posts on this site you're probably at least marginally more intelligent than average.

105 isn't average if you take blacks out of the equation. 120 is about average for all races in anerica aside from niggers and spics.

100 is average among only whites you dumb ass stormbitch

Redpilled people are smarter than the average.

Lots of east asians, whites and jews post here.

I would say an average of 110.

>implying Sup Forums tards are redpilled

I'd say 80-90 at best!

>

I'm sorry, you sound like a black man and the average i.q of black men is 40 so I can see why you'd be jealous of the Aryan average i.q.

I'm sorry Jamal.

And 80 is average among the shitskins you nigger

iq 130, read my ID posts

Yes, low i.q people like the French (Arabs) typically need illustrations to understand basic things.

>stormfags are white.

Italians have the highest average IQ of any European country.

Proof: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

2 points higher than your country
**Sips Tea**

probably like 95
(134 here)

t. 62%

>can't count to 130
>think his i.q is 130

You "brothers" are like children trying to fit in with the adults. You don't have to make up number to impress us kek. The fact you can speak is impressive enough boy.

90 - 105 but anyone with a higher IQ would be smart enough to get the fuck off this board.

Yea, because the 'smart' goyim are the ones that believe all of your bullshit Schlomo?

Kill yourself.Maybe that will bring the average down to 30 since you Great fuckin intellectual scumbag jews are so much smarter than everyone else.

i was correcting his inaccurate claim that average IQ of america independent of blacks/hispanics = 120

Cannot do it man.
There are people here who are off the charts but the vast majority are utter idiots.

Diversity is a strength frog

125, maybe higher. When I'm able to engage in the political discourse I do here with people in real life, they're almost always very intelligent. Idiots will be called idiots almost immediately and won't come back.

Sometimes we whites need translations when you tribesmen try to communicate with us.

>no one talked about counting to 130
>unimpressive bants

the fact that you think only whites can speak shows me you've never talked to a black person
>more unimpressive bants

>calling me boy

IQ is just a measure of standard deviation from the mean. Thus, on average, burger IQ is 100.

I'd say average is 105-110. Just the fact that we're online, communicating purely through text, that sorts out a good portion of the majority.

>talked to a black person

I have but I got tired of them Smacking the ground and throwing poop at me plus the zoo keepers wouldn't let me into the enclosure.