**FOR TEST PURPOSES**

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/with-disapproval-spiking-white-house-responds-to-impeachment-calls-by-citing-nonexistent-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Former Trump supporter here

>popular vote

DDUMPTF BTFO

Lol trump supporters are lower beings

Drumpffags BTFO

GUYS IS TRUMP RETARDED

NOOOO

When will drumplets learn that this orange CLOWN is literally a facist dictator? We need to create a stonewall that will interrupt this evil mans plans! Make sure you get out and ensure this man is STOPPED during the mid terms of 2018!

#ImWithHer
#HeWillNotDivideUs

OMG, this bullshit post again.

He's the worst president ever.
shareblue.com/with-disapproval-spiking-white-house-responds-to-impeachment-calls-by-citing-nonexistent-support/

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I am running a test to see if FSB-funded internet cafe shitposters will reply to this thread, who have posted on Sup Forums since July of 2016 to help trump win. Do not reply if not an FSB shitposter.

nigger

FUCKING DRUMPFKINS PROUD OF ELECTING HITLER
NOT MY PRESIDENT

Drumpkins BTFO

City folk all voted Hillary. Only rural and suburban retards voted trump.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

america has SPOKEN

Trump is finished

DRUMPF BTFO

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

No but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Fuck trump and fuck wyte ppl

Honestly, not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.
After seeing how Trump moves about his daily life, I've come to realize that he will never fix his posture.

Trump is slumped.

Enjoy your orange clown shitlords.

I hope this thread has made you realize all the people you think are "shills" are just shit posting trolls.

Stop being a fucking retard.

Seriously though, Bernie can still win.

I used to support Drumpf, but then I realised how retarded he was.
Now I'm enjoying watching him fail over and over.
But seriously, we can't allow him to have the nuclear codes.

FSB SHITPOSTER CONFIRMED. BLOCK THIS ID.

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT!

You should only do that at times were this board is less frequented

Crash and burn the former nuclear codes.

Drumpfa lumpfa dumpety doo

>can't lose

How do you guys cope with your post election depression?

You don't have any sources moron stop spreading fake news.

Don't you think he should lose some weight if he's going to be president? If he can't, he should step down.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK wh*te """PEOPLE"""

Smoke pot.
It's the red pilled thing to do.
And it'll open your mind to how Drumpf is a loser and Hillary should be president.

That's nice sweety Drumpfikens dear.

Former Trump supporter here cause I realized I'm from anothr country and can't vote for him. I still hope he gets the nuclear codes.

OP you should not have informed us that this was a test because anons might jus be trollin you

Is...is this real? Look at the copypastas. I mean holy fuck they're all bots... Or are these shill-shillers just trolling...? What the fuck is real anymore

Not gonna vote, Trumper lie former here. This is watching hilarious crash fucking Trump and burn. But seriousness all in can't guy let we this code the nuclear gets.

Former Bogdanoff denier here, they really have 215+ IQ, control France with iron but fair fist, have connections with aliens and make Rothschilds shake in their boots but we really can't let this guy have nuclear codes.

PROTIP: There's no such thing as shills, just shitposters and people who don't agree with you.

Not gonna vote, Trumper lie former here. This is watching hilarious crash fucking Trump and burn. But seriousness all in can't guy let we this code the nuclear gets.

BLUMPFKINS LOST IN COURT! 3-0

Not gonna lie, former straight white guy here. This is fucking hilarious watching white people crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Shills aren't real, sweetie!

>.02 shekels have been deposited in your account

Science BTFO

Funny thread, though what does it all mean

I believe this thread is being raided by a website named Sup Forums. Alot of bad eggs there.

Only rural and suburban hillibillies support Drumph.

Educated whites are with her.

DRUMPF IS DONE, HE'LL GET IMPEACHES BY EASTER

YAAASSSS SLAY QUEEN

Not gonna lie, former transdimensional psychic vampire here. This is fucking hilarious watching the podesta crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let comet ping pong get the konami code

Donald Trump is the best. He and Based Putin will bring much prosperity to America!

Shouldve just typed something protrump and made an unrelated pic with another topic. Its too obvious.
But seriously he cant get the nuclear codes

How good would it feel to strangle that heeb?

Not that I would ever do that because that's illegal but in a self defense situation where I had to defend myself from Schulz

I dont know where you guys came from, Sup Forums has always supported Israel.

Drumpfkins BTFO.
Say it with me: MADAM PRESIDENT.

Ching chong meow LOL DRUMPF

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>ctr going off script

Didn't you sign a contract that limits what you are entitled to say?

Clever misdirection

What are you? Some sort of bot they forgot to turn off in november? xD Everything else would be just pathetic.

I got free Iphone you get penis pills free 1 time offer. Click now

>mfw can't tell if it's us memeing or really CTR

What did OP expect, it's like saying why are you guys so racist against black people, all you're going to get is one hundred posts saying nigger.

Only uneducated rural hillbillies support drumph

Kek, I'm also wondering

We got a shit ton of bots. The question is how do we git rid of them?

White women need to vote sensibly again. Vote liberals into office and receive free BBC for life. Who needs boring white boi wiener anyway?

Trump has no real power. The courts can just reverse anything he does.

Your memes really suck.

Memes become reality, son, i thought you knew that by now.

This reality is starting to come apart as our collective consciousness transcends into a memetic gestalt.

Mods create a thread that somehow only bots can reply to? Ban all who apply

LOL right there with you my man

Our judges don't wear those stupid ass powdered wigs you fucking leaf. How much of a joke is your country when your judicial system still plays dress up

Why don't the Crew just go to Sup Forums and post threads proposing they raid us with vintage Sup Forums memes? Not only would they get their poverty-tier shitposters, they would also get Sup Forumstards doing it for free.

Anybody else regret voting for the angry orange idiot? I sure know I do.

So is this a CTR larps as Sup Forums larping as CTR thread?

i was gonna vote for donald DRUMPF because i was sick of washington gridlock but seriously he is a buffoon who insults gold star families - that was the finald straw. we can NOT let this guy near the nuclear codes!

you ascribe intelligence where there is none.

Only suburban and rural retards voted for Drumpf. City people all voted for Hillary.

3 - 0

"The future will be female."

I wouldn't have put any words in the pic. I'd have used something boring and unlikely to be responded to by anyone, god knows I've made a few posts that got no replies

Trolls trollling trolls trolling trolls.

There's no way CTR has bots after the election. They don't have any reason to now that Trump is president. In fact, they likely never had any bots at all! But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

HILLDAWG REPORTING IN

The future is high frequency automated trolling, pass it on.