Forces from above ((or below?))

Do you guys think that there is any actual power in the occult? or is it just a big meme amongst (((them)) that they use to indoctrinate people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong
wikihow.com/Make-a-Psi-Ball
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_plane
wikihow.com/Perform-Astral-Projection
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is shamanism actually helpful? I would say yes. So why shouldn't occultism be shit?

I think there is. Why would it become such a big meme guy?

Yes there is
Yes it's also a meme. Just like meme magic is real.

Don't mess with magic user

There's a lot we can't possibly know, and its a big cosmos/multi-verse out there. So yes, there is probably something to it.

I mean, i just have a hard time buying into the whole contacting demons shit more than anything.

>Do you guys think that there is any actual power in the occult?
There is, also the term "occult" is false, nothing is "occult" or "hidden"
Ask and ye shall receive.

Yes.

The elites don't just flock to "spirit cooking" for no reason. Even if it is not "magic" in the dungeons and dragons sense it is still a certain energy that aligns with an unquenchable hunger for power.

The elite also get off on power to such an extent the more bizarre and fucked up their rituals the greater the satisfaction. The fact that the common man knows nothing of their secret societies just drives it home for them.

So? "mundanes" also use "magic", they just don't realize they are doing it.
That's the difference between a "mage" and a normie, not "power" or "ability" but "perception" which could have both negative and positive effects on an individual.
They don't call it a spiritual "awakening" for nothing, chump.

So do you think the rituals actually do tap into some force of "energy" as you call it? or is it all for show?

Shamanism isn't occultism...js, shamanism works, occultism is all joo Magik...
The technoshamanism of the Cult of KEK is profound...Praise KEK!!!

I think they do. In the same way monks can meditate for 20 years and gain some interesting abilities... I think the power and control a satanist would get from killing something harmless like a rabbit would give them similar dark powers in the form of complete lack of empathy and insane adrenaline from feelings of overwhelming control and power over something

I mean, when something goes wrong in your life, such as during a car accident... its a certain energy and feels a certain way. There's probably an insanely fucked up feeling in the room during a secret society ritual.

Not that guy, but yea "energy" is all around us, sorta like the "force" from Star Wars only that it doesn't just encompass living beings but also everything in existence.
You could do telekinesis, life extension, telepathy, technopathy, probability manipulation which is also a main factor in "cursing" people and many other bullcrap provided you have the necessary perception to construct a "spell" or mathematical "formulae" or do it on the spot without any medium but your own life energy(qi).
You could even mash dimensions together or summon something from another reality if you had the sufficient bodily or technological "power" the real kind, which you could amass from said "perception".

Where the hell does Uranus and Neptune go on that pic?

carnal, the Eucharist is the biggest meme (and red pill) of them all

the occult exists, look at us, if it weren't for la virgencita we would be in africa tier living conditions right now

the only reason why Mexico hasn't destroyed itself is by the will and grace of God

Ya Fraulein; it is no coincidence that (((they))) put "Angela" in charge of Germany.

Classic astrology only features seven "planets" (sun and moon included).
Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have all been discovered recently.

Don't mind that, It's all wrong, I just uploaded it so I could get attention.
Also Uranus goes back "there".

It all boils down to thought patterns, habits, using emotion, being able to change your emotions. And that of others if you go the left handed path. It works just like anything, it depends on how much time & effort you invest

>tits and a cock all at once
Looks like a hetero to me

Meme Magic is Chaos Magic which is basically the science of the occult and can explain how religions, belief systems work

Dosen't this degenerate mixed gender shit belong /d? Someone report this guy.

Nice pic bro. Also everybody is freaking and curious about this one
Because NOBODY studies this shit. Just. Vagina. Penis. Im good. No youre not.

Yes. DOn't know if its actual spirits beyond our understanding, or if just a form of self hyponosis and confirmation bias but this shit works.

>Because NOBODY studies this shit
YOU. DONT. HAVE. TO. DO. NUFFIN.
The only you thing you can do, or believe that you are doing on your own is to awaken, nothing, more nothing less.
Everyone has an equal start, EVERYONE.
But nobody has the same end.

When minds come together and collectively summon life into an inanimate thing or even an idea, that thing can be used by the collective to change the course of history. There is no Kek the God, we've merely summoned life into an effigy. If the entire board started believing that Spurdo is an occult god who responds to digits, then nothing would change.

But merely wanting our "god" to do things for us is not enough - there has to be effort put in, a ritual must be done. It does not matter what is actually done, what matters is how emotionally moved we are by the ritual. Getting our desired numbers is not hard labour, it's merely rolling a dice, and when our dice hits the numbers we want we become so emotionally charged that this energy is channeled to our effigy.

Old pagans did the same with sacrifices, the actual sacrifice didn't do anything on a physical level and there was no soul sent to please the gods, but the sacrifice built up emotional excitement, the energy of which was transferred to their gods (effigies again). When we roll for a get and hit the digits we want, the emotions we feel are exactly the same the Norse felt when they made sacrifices. This emotion is also felt by the elites when they commit rituals to please Mo loch.

Jesus, Allah are effigies as well. Kek, Mo loch, Allah, Jesus Christ and other thoughtforms are fighting in the same realm to achieve the goals that their collectives desire. For this reason Wahhabi Islam was created, and this is why Saudi Arabia is funding Wahhabi mosques all over the world - standard Islam wasn't energising Muslims enough, they sought to increase the vigor and belief the Muslims have. This is also why Christianity is seeing a downfall, there is no Wahhabi extremist equivalent to balance out the Wahhabis. The Christians don't believe in the strength of their rituals anymore while the faith of Muslims has actually increased within the past 50 years.

The best part is seeing what truths lie behind gnosticism's sprinkling of horse manure. What it does is it takes truthful stories and then misapplies them to a layer of horseshit brought into the arguments

Just did a google on mo loch.. freaky shit man.

anyone actually tried this chakra balancing stuff ?
is it legit or just a meme ?

Sacrifices imply a loss too. By just shitposting and hoping for numbers we don't lose or give up anything. Its not quite the same thing.

Only magic I can attest to is probability manipulation. I don't know how to do anything else.

Strip all the window dressing out of it and its still the same. There is a loss if the get is a lame one.

But for the theatrics, an actual sacrifice has a much more dramatic symbol then our messageboard shit posting.

If we were a small group (coven) like 10 people then nothing would get accomplished by us posting away so we would have to move up to a more dramatic symbol like a animal/person sacrifice.

But since there are so many of us, each of us putting in a little bit of energy on this low-dramatic symbol, it adds up.

Baphomet is Sophia Achemoth - hes, it is firs powerful exist in this world, above and belove, she is goddess of left.

>hes

yes

>Only magic I can attest to is probability manipulation.
Then use that sector of "magic" to gain new abilities.
I am here, so that must mean that luck be it synth or not is working.
Here is some info that might help you out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong
wikihow.com/Make-a-Psi-Ball
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_plane
wikihow.com/Perform-Astral-Projection

Also if you want to take up "alchemy" you should pretty much try to connect with your own body, feels it's energy and how it works and later on move at feeling other people, how their minds work, how their body works, eventually you will have data on almost any entity, be it of carbon or silicone origin, which should aid you in evolving your which by now should by crystal/silicon body.

>tldr Copy a blueprint of something and patchwork it to your own.

sorry if i sound weird. it's 12 am and I have insomnia for 20 days now.

Not sure if there is power in the occult.

There is some sort of earthly power in the occult. It starts with the fear for example sacrifce brings. People are more easy to control.

Centuries ago monarchs sacrficed humans and acted like they were satanic to bring fear to criminals.

We know the upperworld but every society has an underworld. How would a monarch be able to control the underworld? By making others believe they were the devil himself.

So it works on the fear of others, that's why it works.

As so I though. Since the pizzagate I don't know it anymore. There could be demons on this earth. Fallen angels.

I do believe there is a creator. I believe in the good god. I don't do dogmatics. I believe there is a high chance every religious book has been altered for political and personal gain.

So I believe in the good god and know it's true. That's enough to receive it's power. Even an atheist should be able to see power in faith.

not really power. don't know how to call it: advantages maybe.

Look up shekinah hoax, putin pedo. Judaism is a MATRILINEAL religion. If youre a leftist homosex you do not appreciate womaniness and goddesses

It's just probability manipulation.
If anything "chaos" is not lawlessness but a lack of laws, chaos still does have a law which keeps it place.
to be specific
Order/Light/Masculine=Many "laws" of which "build" other laws.
Chaos/Dark/Feminum=A minimum of 1 law or it could utilize a few ones with the purpose of "destruction"

maybe human belief forces "magic" into real life by willpower, or simply the effects of "magic" are just a strong placebo effect created by almost delusion level belief in the magic itself

Eve is mother of all living. Allegedly. Was Christ REALLY born of Eve? I doubt it. God makes all souls. Surrogacies are fine. Men do not when they fuck. So. Adam did NOT trangress. But fell with HER. And then Jews worship divine femininities and Adam gets his dick chopped off. No male nor female in Christ. No marriages in Heaven. Fallen angels rape only women. Sodomy is gang rape of strange flesh. Angels. How strange is a male body to a male? Less strange than a female!

Khm, khm. Mr. Leaf, i am gnostik, not left, the Judaism is Demiurge wosrhipping, nothing more, and the leftist faggots appreciate Shillary, Queen or other evil women.

>not really power. don't know how to call it: advantages maybe.
It's called "seeing" you dolt.
It's obvious someone who can see better or more will come off as having an "upper hand".
Trust me, everything dies... eventually.

Could very well be. But in the end,if you get the results you want then it doesn't matter how the results were made. Thats the important thing to take away from all this.

>Eve

Eve = Evil, also, Life is bitch.

Occults yes
Cults no

I dont i hate it i hate it i hate it. Trust me Sir. Google "shekinah hoax" and read the very first article. You say things like ishtar baal temple whore worship. You are correct. But it stems from a misapplication of the serpent seed theory and theirs is not Biblical at all. They took their sex rituals and convinced men to keep taking on Eve's sin even though Christ does this. When we mistreat people we mistreat angels and Christ. Male or female doesn't matter. Real Conservatives, (im a leftist) do not appreciate females

'eyyy. Now THAT was a good post. If life is not a bitch why is her curse of multiplying sorrows in conception keeping happening? Christ said woe to those with children when He returns

If you AP to the akashic records, you could very much trace your genes back to Adam, THE Adam.
Original in other words.
Long story short I was "told" that he was initially a perfect hermaphrodite who could reproduce with itself it wanted to, it was also... biomechanical? I don't know how to describe it, but you very much know Adam is both light and dark and not at the same time, a paradox by the modern standards of certain realities.
I met some random undead dude once that empathically "told" me, that "reality" is basically Adam before god removed it's rib and made Eve(darkness).
Naturally for there to be darkness(feminum) there is light(masculine) and so "reality" was born from it.

Now I see it. We don't live inside "god" per se, but inside Adam(before the "rib" removal).
Perhaps the "devil' is just Adam taking revenge on Adam 2.0(light) and Eve(darkness)?
Whose to say, really....

What do we call the faithful loving servants of God?

Christ is the final Adam. Platonic Greek Pagan "Complementarity" is what you're describing here. Same as shekinah hoax. That God fucks or has a girlfriend. Adam is incorruptible dirt. Woman is weaker vessel from him. Satan maybe saw these plans and Adam slept and didn't. Marriage is a temporary fix. Dont forget about new creation.
Christians?

>What do we call the faithful loving servants of God?
Korg'Ibknah Volésti Ngi

things such as this are a spook anyway, "faithful" is no different than "unfaithful" so is "servant" or "master"

Chaos exists in the middle, and can only end with rising above and building a New Heaven, or plummeting forever into the darkness

Muh kundalini. Do you see the two snakes in OP pic? One goes down. One goes up. Dont suck Satan penis. Who memed the chaos frog? Me?

We call them 10,000 things.

That doesnt matter. What does the 101% suprasexual MASCULINE God, say about this?

Well, i think left want to destroy natural human reborning? And controlling degradation of West - part of this.

I think there is only focused intent. The object or style in which you use that intent doesn't matter.

Spells and rituals just help people focus their intent more.

This is a simulation and intent is like throwing a command at the operating system.

Thats just zionism. Period. Which wing likes zionism? Were david and jonathan. Ruth and naomi. The centurion. And VERY blessed eunuchs and born eunuchs leftists? How about Hagar?

what is science?

You can conjure spiritual cock and balls but NO, matter nor ANY souls. No matter what you do. And if a person is Christian they cannot be affected by these things. God can have Devil do bad things. But I believe once Christ died on cross Pentecost makes this different. It's like animal vs plant sacrifices. OT. NT.

Taking a guess:
That Kar-ma is a bitch.

How about the 144,000 in Revelation? We took things like "dont lay with a male as you do with a woman or in their beds" and blamed it on fags. And many other lies ive already touched on

Hindus love to knock us off. Karma is God. And Karma is a way to lie about Him

>Christ is the final Adam
That's what I ment.
> Platonic Greek Pagan "Complementarity" is what you're describing here
I don't understand what you are saying as I don't read philosophy or books, I'm sorta dumb and reading hurts my brain.
>Adam is incorruptible dirt
Not really, a man could become a genuine woman if he just switches the his vibration frequencies to that of a "female".
Even so gender/sex doesn't necesserely encompass everyone, you could be a woman that's more aligned with the light but still feminine or a man that's aligned with the dark but still masculine.
>Satan maybe saw these plans and Adam slept and didn't
That's an odd notion but here is something weirder for your carbon based meat body to ponder over:
What if the Snake/Devil/Satan in the garden of eden was Adam1.0 itself?
Think about it, Adam is perfect, Adam is "Satan"/Fallen Lucifer(light)
For light to "fall" it means it encompasses dark as well, this is actually a hint that Lucifer was not an angel in the first place, but he was pretty much below god even though he was just an "image" of him.
In a way Adam1.0 was jelly and mad at Adam2.0 and Eve for stealing his spotlight(pride), so he "cursed" them with "breaking the rules" and eating the apple.
The Devil is Adam1.0(before rib removal)
>Marriage is a temporary fix.
Wot?
>Dont forget about new creation.
Uhhh... wat

Adam was never a tranny. There are zero women nor vaginas spiritually. Everything spiritual is a man.

Listen to your dad, Spain:
Don't mess with magic.

Anybody who claims to be Christian and does not believe in supernatural phenomena, demons, angels, spiritual things, is not a real Christian. Jesus spoke of Hell more than He spoke of Heaven, and truly cast out demons. If you believe in Jesus, you must believe that there is a spiritual war that you are called to fight if you're a Christian.

As for shamanism, occult magicks, systems of gnosis and mystery schools and other such stuff, even much of psychology, demons have been running an extremely long con to fool people into believing that there is something other than the eventuality of Heaven or Hell, dependent upon your acceptance or rejection of Christ.

Atheists are the dumbest people on the planet - they suppose (and it is a huge supposition) that these pagan religions of old were just made up from nowhere, or because people were more stupid a few thousand years ago than our modern, enlightened form.
Supernatural beings, ie demons, fooled people into believing that they were gods. If you study the most primitive indigenous religions, you see that many of them have this idea of a supreme God, and many lesser gods. In these religions, God created everything, but he doesn't care or have time to deal with the creation, so he puts lesser gods in charge of it. That is where these polytheistic gods came from. These polytheistic gods are demons that have convinced people that they take care of certain things, and they will have those certain things, like food, if they follow a system of sacrifice and forget about that supreme God.

tldr: yes, the demons are real, and what they do is real. But it is to fool you into thinking that there is something other than Heaven and Hell at the end of this life.

and the point of going through all that trouble to con humanity is...?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

>Don't mess with magic.

But we are meme magicians.

Occult have small tiny power versus the sharingan.

The occult is just hidden knowledge. So yeah yeah, if you have knowledge other humans have not and you use it to dominate them, there is power.
Knowledge is power for a reason

>Adam was never a tranny.
Adam1.0 wasn't a "tranny" it was hermpahroditic like, "perfect" and not in other words, tranny is far far away from the picture I'm trying to paint of it.
Adam2.0 was a "man"
And Adam1.5(Eve) was a "woman"
Everyone and everything in reality is based on Adam1.0 and flows downward to Adam2.0(light) and Eve(dark)
>There are zero women nor vaginas spiritually
There are, every "female" specie, be it human,reptile or whatever galaxy or reality it came from draws upon the architecture of Eve(darkness/Chaos) which is basically a restructured "rib", alignment like with every gender/sex, varies.

Also, yea the vagina is just an small inverted penis(clit), lacking a scrotum(vaginal canal) and balls on the inside(ovaries), but it's this state itself which actually classifies something as "female".
hermaphroditic species are just more flexible when it comes to their base reproductive architecture or blueprints.
>Everything spiritual is a man.
Depends on what you call "spiritual".

Adam never had a penisvagina!!!! Nothing is reflected there like this!!!! Lilith is a demon not a real story. All angels are male. All fallen ones are males. Women are susceptible. Listen. If adam used to be a half man half woman why does woman now have two tits. Why are BOTH her testicles inside herself. Why doesnt she have only one exterior ovary or only one inside herself? Now listen to me hard. Where is Adam's half womb right now. When did adam ever have a womb or a half womb. Answer that. Then answer about males having more prominent Adam's apples even though Bible says only SHE transgressed...

>if you have knowledge other humans have not and you use it to dominate them
Knowledge is a meme.
What good is "knowledge" if you could just alter the laws of reality at a whim?

You have no idea what occult means.

Nice digits, checked.

can you point some pratical use of the "knowledge" of the the ocult?

For me the ocult is pure confirmation bias, like divination, people who believe in aliens or demons, are people who wants to see things.. And happen to see it..the mind colorize it..
Again confirmation bias of what they want to believe.

>Listen. If adam used to be a half man half woman why does woman now have two tits. Why are BOTH her testicles inside herself
You should probably read my earlier posts, I clearly explained that Adam had it's rib removed and from that "event" a new Adam was created Adam2.0/Male and lesser ribAdam(Eve)/Female.
The original Adam1.0 is the state of when the "rib" was still inside Adam, and "he" and "she" didn't exist as terms, light and dark maybe, but it's unlikely they came before Adam and Eve.
Lilith was never "female" it just decides to take on that form when we meet it, it's symbolism.
>tldr God kept the original rib-full Adam which eventually turned into the "devil" because it hates us out of pride.

>Don't mess with magic user.
Fucking this.

There's nothing else to be said, mate.

>i ask him about the dualities of breasts and ovaries and testicles and their numbers and where they present
>wombs and adam's apples
>he says ribs 50 times
I know about the rib. Is the rib a penisvagina? For fuck's sake. People believe such stupid bullshit

The only God damned trannies or hermaphrodites is FUCKING BAPHOMET. PERIOD

Human beings have a co-creative consciousness, meaning we create our own reality. If there is enough belief, there is power.

occultists are just larpers. magic don't real and neither does god, kill yourself you superstitious cunt.

well by definition occult means hidden knowledge so yes finding knowledge that has been hidden is a powerful thing

but most occult people are edgy losers who don't know shit including "elite" occultists

God and the gods are mere apparitions for observation, judgement and punishment. The human being desires judgement. Without that desire the social cohesion of groups is impossible and thus, civilization.

Woman means. Man with womb. That is all. Rib goes bye bye. Woman is a completely different non dirt and separate creation. Her vagina is not an old penisvagina. It is a vagina. And you have a penis. And when you put em together you are NOT doing Godly things. Just a tenporary fix for our own fuck ups and ignorance. Especially of Christ

demons aren't real, but the human imagination has the power to alter reality, but even if you imagine up a demon and your memory of the event involves you touching it and speaking with it doesn't mean that the demon is real just that you have a very powerful imagination, your imagination could be so powerful other people remember your demon as well, how real it was talking to it and speaking with it bearing it's child etc

Lol are you guys being serious?

>your imagination could be so powerful other people remember your demon as well,
What?

Don't turn to the occult or evil spirits, its all a lie that can bury you spiritually.

I don't try to "believe", I try to "see".
Also "rib" is a very important symbolic word.

(Genesis 2:21) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof.

(Genesis 2:22) And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made He a woman, and brought her unto the man.

The Hebrew word for ‘ribs’ is tsalah and it means, "to curve."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA

(TO "CURVE")

Use your brain and make a connection, I'm not here to spoonfeed people... everything.

kek no it's not called seeing

Seeing is remote viewing shit. That's occult.

I was referring to faith. A faith in a higher power. I think it's healthy for somebody to have it, or try to become it as an atheist.

It takes a lot a lot of metal shit away like depression and other atheist mental illnesses

Listen to how stupid you sound. How disaffected men have become. Why. And how. Woman. That is all. You heard all this. And cut and pasted breasts on everything. Make posts like these
And ignore OP pic. Tits. And a cock. All at once. Only him. Change gender. Fine. Dont crush your balls. They dont do that. Dont dress up as a woman as a man to be a prostitute in a temple. Or a pimp. In order to fuck men. It says as you lie with a woman. Or her bed. I dont fuck women at all so what does that mean. You did all this so you could say God doesn't put the soul. Your fallen penis does because Adam is a woman. And God is too. And nothing else is. Except the DEVIL. And women complete me and God is like me because I am God. If you think like this you are an antichrist

You are not even coherent.

People before Christianity practiced magic all day, every day. Are they condemned for practicing it before they were told they can't? Bit of a raw deal for them being condemned for practicing.

if we have the power to do it, then we damn well should. No point in forbidding power within ourselves.

A curve means his side. So this means gonads blending now. I asked you about other "sides". Genital sides. You went back to curves and ribs because ribs arent curved? Because women have curves so you are right. Men are lines. You want them curved. Tough titties bud. The rod is a line. The snake is curved. Adam and Eve weren't the only couple to blend their curve. Guess who else did that? Two faggots called David and Jonathan...

>you are an antichrist

never even been to Vatican city