Canadian Politics For Burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=yEWlNTT33v8

are you ready for the syrup elections.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/bernier-bashed-pm-asked-ex-to-put-nato-papers-in-trash-couillard-book-1.703416
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't have federal elections again until late 2019

FUCK THEM

Kevin O'leary is 1000x better than the other candidates.

Not if trudeau dies for some reason

Nice try, KIDF. He's a globalist kike puppet.

I don't think you understand our political system at all. The party is elected, not the individual.

You're about to get a knock on the door bro

Youre right im just here for the memes

>Real change NOW

Faggot youre the prime minister right now,give Canada change now fuckface.

never too early to start memeing.

(((O'Leary))) is a globalist, lebanese merchant. Literally anyone but him or the chink would be alright.

Then they'd just pick another leader until the next election. Probably one of his womyn cabinet ministers.

That wouldn't change the liberals being in charge until late 2019, they would just do a inside party election to find a new leader and new prime minister don't you remember Paul Martin?

The canadian accent is so disgusting.

>No you're NOUGHT you have DOUGHCTER in front of your name

Whats not to like aboot it ?

Says the guy with the bastardized English accent

Women all over the world get wet for our accent.

No pussy quivers when you say "come to my hoose how aboot that eh?"

FUCK LIBERALS!

THERE'S A MOOSE LOOSE ABOOT THE HOOSE

Agreed. It's embarrassing and unpleasant to the ear. Some of us have what's close to a standard North American accent, myself included, and don't butcher words like "post" and "about". It's an incredibly goofy mode of speaking.

Canada has no good candidates.

The only sane person in any provincial or Federal government is Brad Wall.

the only way to fix Canada is Western Separation.

>mad max
-Quebec is the most corrupt place in canada
-He was fucking some hells angel biker and giving them Classified info
cbc.ca/news/canada/bernier-bashed-pm-asked-ex-to-put-nato-papers-in-trash-couillard-book-1.703416

Yeah, not all of you have that gross accent. But the ones that do make my ears hurt

Chick on the left is hot.

Every girl secretly dreams of getting leafed because me are more hung than anyone else in the anglosphere. They get syrupy just thinking about us. I know this makes the average meth smoking aussie mad but it is what it is mate.

Lauren Southern is so cringy, fucking iberian hoax

Why can't we just annex them, seriously, wtf -- the USA needs to be geographically bigger, I want Alaska to be continuous with the USA and Canada will bridge that gap.

Canadians, make this happen, write into your Senators or whatever you have, and demand a formal plea to the USA so you can become burgers too, or maybe you'll be known as maple mcmuffins or some shit.

Keep dreaming, moose fucker

What I see happening is someone like andrew scheer or chris alexander winning the leadership election, but weedman will win again in 2019. After that, someone legit like wall or peter mackay will become chief con

U lookin to get glassed kunt?

Your entire country sound like rednecks who live in the desert. Go watch an emu fuck your wife

I don't even know where they got the idea that that's a canadian accent. I deal with truckers a lot and none of that sound like that.

>ywn have a threesome with them

O'Leary will win. He's terrible but he will almost certainly win. There's a perception of electability which, while ill-founded, will propel him to the leadership spot. In 2019 he'll be destroyed and retreat to Boston.

>*none of them sound like that
I suck at typing

Not just anyone can vote for the leader. Only party members can vote, and they're mostly base conservatives who were strong harper supporters. People might like O'Leary because they think he's trump, but he won't win.

All English speaking nations other than England speak bastardised English. For instance, you just spelt bastardised in bastardised English. I am personally gonna rake you. I will wait in a dark alley for you and when you innocently stroll through I will pounce. I will hold you down I will force myself upon you. And once you submit to the inevitable, I will rake you. I will rake you and rake you and rake you. I don't even care if I'm convicted of rake. I will happily be the world's most notorious rakist if means the end of you.

>"LOL XDD these canadians are just like the american ones! xDD, we're so relevant"
this shit is so cringeworthy

Your police make daily weapons sweeps and confiscate butter knives. I'd like to see you hold a rake for more than a minute before being arrested by the sharia patrol.

doughcter?

20 minutes of these 2 nasty cunts talking

yuck

Why can't we just annex you, seriously, wtf -- Canada needs to be geographically bigger, I want Canada to be continuous with the florida and the USA will bridge that gap.

Americans, make this happen, write into your Senators or whatever you have, and demand a formal plea to the Canada so you can become leafs too, or maybe you'll be known as maple timbits or some shit.

no I found a flaw in your pitch, that idea is gay because Canada is lame and USA is cooler, and so if we combine then Canada must be absorbed into the sovereignty of the USA because we #1

didnt think of that. now did you

LEL

>2 dumb bitches talking about how hot each candidate is

Youd think Rebel would try and gain credibility and not ruin it.

no I found a flaw in your pitch, that idea is gay because Canada is Americas top and USA is the bottom, and so if we combine then America must be absorbed into the sovereignty of Canada because we would win in a land war

didnt think of that. now did you

i know you are but what am I?