How do we save her and bring her over to our side?

How do we save her and bring her over to our side?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/augfrogg
instagram.com/augdowg/
facebook
westonaprice.org/holistic-healthcare/is-it-mental-or-is-it-dental/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we just keep replying to all her posts like we are now

she has made her twitter private

good thing I started following her before that

the fact you think this is brag worthy and not cringey in hell is proof positive you are 100% autistic and creepy.

good god I guarantee you were the guy everyone thought was a weirdo in college.

Fpbp

Who's that ?

Our queen.

Not a patronym

salty

Stop spamming this tranny.

All white QTs must become 1488 for the singularity to occur.

When did I brag? I'm not being a creep or anything, just slowly redpilling

>mfw OP is the girl in the pic and is desperately crying out for help

Cute!

give her the BWC

>weed is harmles-

This girl's IQ must have decreased at least 10 points since she came a pot head. She can barely put a sentence together. Really sad.

yeah a real shame to see such a cutie fall victim to the leaf, the green leaf that is.

De fucking lete this, Jorge.

watch me

Women like attention. This whore is no different and she probably went radical left for attention to begin with. Continue with your unhealthy online stalking of her with your dumb photoshops and she will eat up all this new attention from the right wing and eventually come over to your side because she is just another dumb attention whore like all women.

:)

i did it for you user senpai

>Continue with your unhealthy online stalking of her with your dumb photoshops and she will eat up all this new attention from the right wing and eventually come over to your side

This DESU

Thank you.

those are the manliest arms i've seen on a women in a long time.

Gotcha senpai

If she was raped by a gang of feral niggers/Mexicans/Arabs she would be forcibly redpilled

T. Augustus frogustus

This.

Do we have any anons at her college?

not sure what her college is, but her location said Portland Maine, a bunch of anons including me are near there. I think an user in Portland planned to go to where she works for fun

Who the fuck is she and why are grown men on here obsessed with her?

she is a liberal who appeared on an infowars video, people here became obsessed with her cause she was a cutie

Kidnap her until she develops Stockholm Syndrome

>Hey boys
>did you know
>that um..
>drumpf is hitler

fuck... nostalgia

underrated

those arms are way too thick

when you've got chicken arms like yourself they should be

Gimme exp.

Truth bomb

shes already got bad skin from lack of sleep, shit food, alcohol etc. shell look like complete shit when she's older and she's as dumb as a rock.

by making political threads and not contributing to the decrease in quality this board is suffering through thanks to reddit fags

she's a young girl- insecure.
just shower her with love and admiration with a tiny subtle hint of redpill. (((they))) will do the rest.

regressive cucks will get mad at her for being liked by us and will redpill her themselves.

Teach her about accelerationism. Tell her Trump is the quickest way to Communism

She's in West Virginia

> judging people for being weird or creepy on Sup Forums

spot the wannabe normie

She moved to Portland, Maine after graduating high school.

What's her twitter ? any facebook page ?

twitter.com/augfrogg
instagram.com/augdowg/

and if you look up August West you can find her Facebook

Twitter is blocked and her facebook is: August West.

shieet her instagram private too, looks like it is too late

She has two facebooks. One claiming she was born in Portland Maine, and living in WV, the other claiming the opposite. The more active one looks like the latter.

>cute

Looks like one of the wet bandits

KEK

August is cute!!

Home Alone remake with Aug when?

We're gonna Ben Garrison her.

She works here apparently.

facebook com/flatbreadportland/

She's probably an an-cap, she just doesen't know yet. I doubt a girl with strong facial features like this is a fucking lefty.

Shes got the right questions but the wrong answers.

>polgbt here became obsessed with her cause she looks like a trap

>Find nearest antifash
>negan him
>piss on the smashed skull

You pheromones will be irresistible to her

She is a kike

West Virginia has good genetics if the women just stopped being sluts/pigs/drug addicts

trailer park queen

>regressive cucks will get mad at her for being liked by us and will redpill her themselves.
This. All her Antifa """friends""" will turn on her out of jealously and spite because of the attention & elevation she receives from us.

>she's as dumb as a rock
Give her 6 months off THC and she'll bounce up 10+ IQ points.

>One autist masturbates to some chick on twitter
>Pretends she is the queen of Sup Forums
I mean anyone who puts women on a pedestal should be euthanized.

she is above average at most, why the fuck is everyone so obsessed with this brainwashed cunt

This is more than above average

She can only be our queen if she's redpilled and and takes the position herself.

She has an unusually broad face. Weston Price redpill on broad, well developed faces.

westonaprice.org/holistic-healthcare/is-it-mental-or-is-it-dental/

she needs these

Convince her to willingly taste semen.

Perfect symmetry

wtf are talking about? People from West Va. are yucky.
She's a transplant anyway.

She won`t take the red pill.

I bet she likes being choked in bed.

Fpbp

none of them are salvageable

Could this be her loading a pizza in the oven?

that faggot in the middle is a vampire

you know what to do

most of these hardcore feminists do, they think it's "empowering"

Don't tempt me Maurice.

Someone please post her feet.

There is nothing more empowering then being beaten and sucking a dirty cock while a man shits on the toilet. I deserve it, I am a strong feminist.

we need to get over 9000 penises

fuck off with your stupid waifu shit.

Saw her encounter with Owen Shroyer. Her behaviour was enough to make my penis melt (and by that I mean completely not attracted to her).

MODS

We shouldn't even try
After a certain age is basically impossibile to take the red pill after a Life lived under a liberal ideology

normal for a woman
you'd be surprised,i knew a leftist art student at uni with colored hair and all that shit.going to animal rights and leftist protests.then she started dating a dude and he gradually redpilled her.now she's basically writing 'death to arabs' tier shit on facebook.
the red pill can be incredibly powerful senpai ,but you must believe in it.

the redpill must come in the form of something you desire like morpheus redpilling neo who wanted to join a secret hacker blub and no be alone.this girl is young and what she desires is a boost to her fragile self esteem,commie groups provide that but we can do better.

Women are the appeasers, not men. So don't back down on your principles, there will be someone who loves that, and it isn't going to be a lesbian.