Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVqwKXgCJ3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Shame of Australia

FACK OFF

after he got a tv show he got all cucky

Aussi should always feel shame.

Had to give his ass up for his show.

This bogan raiding Doug Stanhopes wardrobe?

Go back to your penal colony bogan doug.

If you virtue signal on TV talk shows you get good goy points and offered roles in movies.

I used to love his stand-ups, but after watching his FX show, shoehorning him getting shot by his friend just left me like...nah..

Fuck Jim.

>I have the right to be hysterical because people in Germany weren't back then

Retard.

FACK OFF M8 HES HITLER INNIT

that was his whole argument lol

>I have a right to be hysterical!

Wtf is this?

Jesus. Everyone in the youtube comments are wanking over it

Jim Jefferies tried to bring his toddler into a bar filled with pot-smoking and drinking comedians for an "election night" podcast.

Should we start a # ? Maybe #DeportJefferies?

>Jim Jefferies is a Liberal Cuck.
Holy shit you're not kidding
youtube.com/watch?v=FVqwKXgCJ3g

I was eating you fucker.

>flag checks out

Patrice we need you now more than ever

>shoehorning him getting shot by his friend

Some anti-gun sketch?

I like the Alcoholocaust special but he's a fucking cuck, his gun argument was all strawmen and hyperbole. Too bad

Does it bother anyone else in this thread... does it feel weird, to agree with fucking Pierce Morgan?

Man, I used to think JJ was funny as fuck, until I saw all his anti gun shit, did he get a (((quick rundown))) by his overlords or something?

There was a time in the election where Piers was BTFO'ing Ben Shapiro over twitter. It was like bizarro world

First Tucker Carlson (whom I'm still on the fence about), now Pierce Morgan. Like fucking actors on a stage.

I agree with him and I think he really has changed from what he was even 6 years ago but I still hate his guts for that bullshit "british soldiers pissing on dead taliban" story and pics that he completely fabricated

It's sad because I actually don't mind Jim Jefferies and his anti gun special whenever that was. He was funny despite being against my entire views. Here, he's just some fucking faggot.

Piers is officially /myoneliberalguy/

he's been trying to get his lucky break for ages

they finally let him sell out

Until he says something stupid then its

>THAT FUCKIN BRIT CUNT!

A loud mouthed fucking ozzie spouting shite.

What's new?

Fucking Patrice man. The world is a worse place without him.

>KEK KEK KEK
You sound like a fucking chicken m8. Just like the rest of the brainless shits ITT who "used to like him but then he said something mean about guns so now I'm pouting like a goddamn child." It would be sad if it weren't so fucking funny.

Here, I'll even save you predictable little shits the next 10 replies:
>LEAF
>LEAF
>A
>LEAF
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>(you)
>KEK
>kys
>LEAFKEK

>can't write cuck

DELETE THIS

Don't Australians put their refugees in some island concentration camp? The hypocrisy never ends

Look at his dumb cunt, can't handle the bants at home so he goes to the US. Don't come back cunt we're full.

>leaf

I love how liberal, flaming homosexual John Waters is at least willing to consider the idea that Trump and his administration could actually do everything they say they want to do and actually make things better. And after saying that, Bill (((Maher))) and the auscuck just shout hIm down and give him the bad goy treatment and end the fucking show.

FUCK OFF OP YOU GAY FAGGOT

WHERE IN CANADA ARE YOU LOCATED MOTHERFUCKER...

He just proved Piers Morgan's point about libtards

Why can't Jim Jefferies and Bill Maher just fuck off to Neverland?

WATCH YOUR FUKKEN MOUTH...HILLDOG WON

This was so funny.

Stop yelling. You're giving me an anxiety attack!

wth is jim jefferies?

uuuu