The True Redpill

Its about time you swallowed the blood red pill Sup Forums. Christ cucks need to embrace Lucifer, The Lightbringer. The Greeks knew him as the Titan Prometheus who gifted to us fire, the first technology.

religion is irrelevant

It'll be extremely relevant once your forced into a mosque for evening prayer Mr. Sigurdson.

That will never happen for two reasons

The muslims we have are not religious.
In 2018 our nationalist party will get elected .

Azazel is a faggot, as are his followers

has Sup Forums observed Venus (Lucifer) lately?
Shit is getting real outside.

Which party is the nationalists?

That chick from the Christian Democrats is pretty hot.

Looks like the Moon reflected in water to me Pierre

>Moon in water
Look up to the end, Steven.

Lol i live like 5 minutes from her

I want to marry Louisa Ferre!

How's that technology worship going for us? Seems like we're getting more and more sucked into the material world while our souls rot.

Sweden Democrats is the party
ad christ democrats have been becoming a lot mor e right wing lately.

Just atmospheric distortion Jean-Luc, not 100% but different air temperatures at different altitudes would have correspondingly different refractive indices

Holy shit you guys are fucking stupid when it comes to space. He is using a shit camera, probably an iphone thats way too zoomed in, to look through a telescope that hasn't been properly warmed up yet which gives it heat waves. You and the flat earthers need to buy a fucking telescope and stop believing retards on the internet.

Jesus is referred to as Lucifer in Revelation. You're just an edgy Christian.

>Lucifer
>"Morning Star"
>not "Son of the Morning"
Nope.

Not in the King James Version you filthy heretic. Only in new translations using gnostic garbage does it refer to Jesus as Lucifer in the Morning Star / Son of the Morning thing.
Jesus is referred to as the bright and morning star, while Lucifer is called the son of the morning. Not the same.

It does in the Latin. The Greek too, in effect.

Enki, the true creator and Father of the Human race. I try dropping the ultimate redpoll here from time to time too friend, in time they will see through their jewish-inflicted lies. Pagan/Traditional Satanism and self empowerment is the True Redpill and the True way to shatter the matrix. Kundalini enlightenment, pineal gland opening, it all pertains to the ancient ways of humanity and the extra terrestrial/dimensionals who created us are not monsters as the jews have tricked you into believing. So called Demons are actually our ancient ancestors and the christ meme is for stupid white goys just as the muslim meme is for stupid sand goys. The jew pits them both against each other and you spit and blaspheme the the Lightbringer and grovel at the feet of a bloody kike and participate in a jewish simulation of living blood sacrifice. Truly, the way we are degrading our souls is because we have been severed from our roots and we must reconnect as a people. Look in any ancient depiction from any pagan religion predations christ and you will see the horned God, you will see the serpent, you will see the Truth that you and our people have been denied. Onward to victory with those who seek Truth and demand True Justice.

Pill poppers gonna pop pills.

>Titan Prometheus who gifted to us fire, the first technology.
Did he teach us how to poop as well?

Lucifer was a salt water planet in our solar system that had an unstable orbit and collided into the earth, sinking into the ocean. It is currently located in the bermuda triangle. Hence the great flood, and the lightbringer being cast out of heaven to the earth.

source?

Language was the first technology scrub

Venus is a beautiful star, everybody should pay attention to the skies. Since are changing fast up there.

>The Greeks knew him as the Titan Prometheus who gifted to us fire, the first technology.
He also made us and made it so that we don't have to sacrifice all of our shit to Zeus, just the bones.

Make way, Deist master race coming through

How about no? How about you can fuck right off with your kiddy diddling nonsense and go kill yourself with your edgy tryhard stuff.

You guys are just crypto kikes, trying to imitate the real satanists, the jews lol. Both scum and filth.

you know what I am? A right wing nihilist, and I wanna go into space, so I dont look kindly upon you who are actually worse for these efforts than the generic christian.