What is wrong with Twitter users?

Why is everyone who replies to Trump's tweets aggressively stupid? Seemingly every single reply is someone posting a poorly made picture that has nothing to do with the tweet, but instead focuses on something like "you lost the popular vote. you are an illegitimate president. you are a russian puppet," or something abhorrently nitpicky like pic related. Are Twitter users really this cucked?

What a faggot.

Twitters whole format encourages idiocy. Think about it. The very word "Twitter" signifies small, meaningless noise.

he doesn't even read them

He has a lot of positive replies, but Twitter seems to be giving a lot of anti-Trump users verified labels and rocketing them to the top of the reply list nowadays regardless of time posted.

I long for the day that we can start to bully these people properly, so that they will finally shut up their dumb goddamn faces.

This constant stream of inane, stupid garbage coming from them is so annoying. How the fuck do these people still have the audacity to even just to exist? Why cant they just die already? They are so goddamn useless. Jesus I hate them so much. If the courts are on our side, and we can sue corporations, and lefties with impunity, I would like to think that we could literally harass 100% of them. All of the time, like a giant fucking classroom of right wing bullies. Fuck yea that would be great, force them all to kill themselves. So that the ones who do not kill themselves will be forced to have a sense of think before speaking.

Don't make the mistake of giving a fuck.

140 chars is all you need to know that this pool would be limited to the pedants and mouth breathers

What the fuck. Maybe he'd have a point if the tweet was in Japanese. Death to all weeaboos.

> when meeting people in Japan...

This is Palm Beach, Florida!!!!!

Twitter is the new haven for autism??

Because twitter is a narcissistic shithole for idiot liberals.

Yes, i really want to hear every mundane detail of your life and all your interesting political opinions. You're so important.

Spicer, don't you have more important things you should be doing right now?

>leftists expect people to do a bad impression of a foreign language when greeting foreign dignitaries
>h-hello there and welcome to America, Abe-sama [deep bow]
maximum cringe

M-MASAKA

>What is wrong with Twitter users?

They simply think their shit doesn't stink. Narcissism. Ego. Vanity. Combine that with stupidity, and you've got butt dumplings like "Alex Zalben". Just look at the spectacle, look at the way he directly messages Trump. Remind me why Trump is going to read the comments of a fart sniffer?

sigh

Gochiusooosamadeshtiaaaaaa yoroshikuonegaishimaaaaaaaaasu XDddd :3

N-NANI?!

This happened against Clinton too, though, AKA people spamming unrelated pictures on every single one of her pics.

Really, it's just something common to twitter as a whole. Shitty medium where you can't develop your ideas. It is DESIGNED for short, edulcorated thoughts.

>stock in freefall
>better busy ourselves with SJW nonsense and trolling le drumpf instead of producing a sustainable business model

Sad!

Its funny these people did not care if Obama disrespected other leaders or did not address them in a proper manner.

All of the sudden since its Trump he has to be a weeb, a koreaboo, a chink lover a fish and chips gourmet or whatever other culture lover to properly respect other leaders.

The left is past eating itself they are being digested and on the way of being shit out.

i wish i had the answer but i have a theory that people secretly love trump and will do anything they can to pick on him like an 8 year old might pick on a cute girl in his class.

The reaspn so many people reply with dumb nigger shit is because these AntiFa and niggers all have twitter bots to instantly reply to every one of his tweets instantly so they are bumped up to the top.