Russia May Give Snowden to US

Russia is reportedly considering transferring notorious whistleblower Edward Snowden to the US as a "gift"

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russia-eyes-sending-snowden-u-s-gift-trump-official-n718921

If this happens, will Trump prosecute?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/440113/edward-snowden-report-house-intelligence-committee-not-pardon
youtube.com/watch?v=REGHSHOJRhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drumpf is a coward

fuck drumpf and fuck whitepf "people"

This

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES KILL SNOWDEN THE TRAITOR

t. Dreumgf

Russia will give up Snowden to provide an excuse for Trump to reduce Russian sanctions. Although that depends on how fast Flynn is removed for his ties with Russia.

No. Putin and Trump just want a three-way in the White House Lincoln Bedroom

Drumpf can't negotiate SHIT

>tfw trump brings back public executions for snowden's treason

Snowden helped Trump to get elected. I will be fucking pissed if the kikes talk Trump into punishing him.

so boys should snowden get the guillotine or a firing squad?

An informative read for those being swayed by bluepilled sympathizers

nationalreview.com/article/440113/edward-snowden-report-house-intelligence-committee-not-pardon

If so it would almost be as big as Bin Laden except we would have him alive.

can we give soros to putin as a gift?

>except we would have him alive.
Not for long

best post I've read today

>Exposing the corruption of the Obama Administration
>Traitor
>Trump wouldn't parade him as a model citizen who saved the US from itself.

The ultimate political move would be to mend ties with Snowden.

Stop and think about it for a moment. This man is notorious for leaking their secrets. Like him or hate him his relationship with the previous establishment creates tension between people who want freedom of privacy an the government. If he could mend ties then it would be a symbolic gesture of Trump as a new sort of president, one about freedom and draining the swamp. It wouldcomplete the circle for libertarian types and would mean Snowden could live in the country he loved enough to risk his life to protect.

No he didn't. Snowden works for Soros.

youtube.com/watch?v=REGHSHOJRhY

Some are pretending, that Snowden was a traitor...

Snowden is a real HERO of internet age.

Because before Snowden, most of email providers were not using SSL to transport emails, and after Snowden's reveals really many providers started to implement the safe (SSL) transport of emails, and HTTPS access to web-pages...
(As a software writer who have written multiple mail transport programs I ultimatelly know and have seen, how support for SSL mail transport has improved after Snowden...)

So - you probably do not see it on the surface, but Snowden made also YOUR emails being transfered safer...
Not only from NSA eavesdroppers, but from local hackers, from local secret police in other states, his influence is really worldwide...

So for a network security in general, there could be tons of RFC documents documenting good practices, but it required one Snowden to force software providers to take care and use these good practices...

A large tribute to Snowden.

Hardly

Trump is not only in favor of the surveillance state that Snowden exposed, he wants to expand it. Why do you think he picked Mike Pompeo?

Sure, one might believe that Trump will use it for its intended purpose, but I think he has made it clear that he will preserve law and order no matter the cost given his other policies. I doubt that I can count the number of government watchlists I'm on in one hand

Fighting terrorism is important, but it's not worth going full 1984

Snowden is a free agent, he's not controlled by anyone.

Wrong. There was a picture posted with Soro's son congratulating Snowden for his contribution at one of their Open Society meetings.

>Sanction Russia for annexing parts of their neighbours
>Welp, I guess getting this feminine four-eyes into prison with Tyrone will make up for it

By not responding to the video that I posted, clearly shows how much of a jew operation Sup Forums is.

It depends on how he's treated. If he quickly gets a fair trial and maybe 2 years prison then its better than being away from his family and friends for most of his life.

Even if you think what he did was a good thing Snowden still broke the law so he has to stand trial and be punished. Trump can't just arbitrarily pardon him.