What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

>we are the news now

feels weird

Great. Now this shit's here to stay.

they LITERALLY control the rothschilds

Bogdapepe is the next evolution of memes, I can feel it

The Bogpill is about to assfuck this whole liberal globalization mess right into the grave.

forced meme

forced 9gag tier garbage that should've died

They are on our dicks so hard now.

kek. They still will never 'get' it.

Igor is literally forcing the meme himself.

Forced as fuck meme

Why do they keep making articles about our memes?
Do normies actually care about this?

The rundown is that every single post about this shitty forced meme gets reported by me personally.

the power we hold is astounding

>LOOK AT THIS MEME PEOPLE ARE USING ON Sup Forums
>IS MILK WHITE SUPREMACY?
>LEARN HOW A FROG IS ACTUALLY A NAZI HATE SYMBOL

>forced meme

this was an experiment from the beginning, and it succeeded

Next president(s)?

Sup Forums is now the cultural center of the Internet.

It means some J*ws from HEATSTREET flooded several uncucked online platforms, including this forum with this gay, shitty, forced and gay meme. Then wrote an article about the "new, hip le (((alt-right))) meme".

Someone give me a quick rubdown

this is one of my favorite gifs
tfw no sakaya waifu to yell at me cutely

Milhouse. The new hit meme of the alt-right.

So American media are so shitty that they need to write articles about the new "alt right memes"?

I had to check it on their site to really believe it.

>DANGER ALERT

And here I thought the meme wars were over.

let me guess, this le epic meme was supposed to catch the mayne streem meteor of guard to distract form some other le epic meem or le redpill le normies, am i rite fellow alt righter xD cant say normalfags becuase that hurts the feeelings of my le based pet faggots xD and niggers are le based too because their your pet niggers and not the left's pet niggers xD. seriously alt-right faggots and r/the_donald faggots need to get the fuck off of Sup Forums, your rot is spreading beyond this board and plagues every other fucking board on Sup Forums. even shit boards are sick of your putrid meme garbage. because of you retarded normalfags who cabn't fucking lurk and call for personal army bullshit openly invited reddit to shit this board beyond fucking repair, then other boards, being sick of your garbage, raid Sup Forums and kill any discussion.just fucking kill yourselves, you're an embarrassment to this site, who shouldn't have any problem doing that, but ou autistic fucks drive it up to 11 with your moralfaggotry and le personal army garbage