Why are liberal memes so shitty?

Also post your leftist propaganda cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/obamawhitehouse/24154930471/in/photostream/
youtube.com/watch?v=fIQGCqWe6KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BTFO

Fake news. And you are the stinker who falls for it.

Op, leftists don't understand the fine art of meaning... they just slap a text on some picture without realising it needs satirical context. They produce nothing but cringy shit.

*memeing.... goddammit.

some biden memes were funny

also, ancap memes can be considered liberal

I swear I've come to be able to SEE weakness in men at a glance, it's not just the nu-male look you can see it in there eyes like the guy on the left.

That fluoride stare.

they don't speak truth to power, instead they just re-enforce the current power structure. You could tell the president, a five star general, or a head of a bank that diversity is good, and no one would challenge you

Fake.

Also Fox News started in late 1996 and didn't take off immediately.

They are on the wrong side of history. Although they like to say that about conservatives...

Harder to create good memes when your wrong.

The Biden memes were simply a means to distract from shit like this

Fucking pedo

I'd like to submit every single thing ever posted there.

>all those likes and retweets

Never seen that one.

What a giant fucking pedo. I almost wish he ran instead of Hillary.

He wouldn't be able to avoid half of America calling him a child diddler.

When did the Crips start recruiting Jewish hipsters?

>black hair
>diverse

jesus fucking christ it read like something my grandma would come up with

This.

Didn't one of the emails imply that Hillarys ppl had some shit on Biden? Can't remember which one.

>8 women 0 men
>diversity

Leftists are hilariously bad at memes.

I think one of the reasons, besides having a message that needs to be explained with words rather than just being a force that can be embodied like ours, is that leftist thought comes from a pre-Internet era paradigm and as such doesn't translate well into the more visual memetic expression. And there is a corny tone to globalist leftism that doesn't work with the savagery of meme culture.

They're cheap imitations of the authentic stuff and it shows.

>Why are liberal memes so shitty?

Millennials were raised to be politically correct.

Good humor is often politically incorrect.

>implying Sup Forums is not diverse

>diversity
>still has FUCKING WHITE MALES in it

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That and good humor tends to have some basis in reality. Political correctness has none

DEMACIA... GET SOME!

>implying Sup Forums is racist.

Sup Forums rejects the current mode of SJW anti-racism that is just anti-white racism and globalist multiculturalism which is actually just a forced monocultural cosmopolitanism for the elites and a forced mass monocultural consumerism for the new mixed wage slave class.

we're perfectly supportive of any people here, if they're respectful too and understand our anti-globalist ideas. the HWNDU stream, and the support shown between whites and non-whites, demonstrates how chill Sup Forums can actually be.

IT'S LIKE CHRISTIAN ROCK. They check out the real shit, then churn out unoriginal horseshit which is always a little bit behind the times, and twisted to reflect their views.

These people look like the exact kind that only view experience as part of a passive temporal ride on rails consisting of a series of common, but seemingly witty and gratifying materialistic perspectives of that which is evoked upon them

>MY LAWDY THESE RESPONSES OMG SAFE PLACE 2.0

Because good jokes are at the expense of someone else, usually. Making fun of Republicans is like beating a dead horse, so they have no other material to go with.

Why does he were the mask

>stinker

high lol

It's okay toothpaste. We know what you meant. But you're right. They just can't create a meme. They don't understand how to infuse comedy and ideas. Maybe that's why they get their news from losers like Trevor Noah, Colbert, and Stewart.

There it is.

I was waiting for someone to make a banepost about this

Nice meme, countries should take care of their own citizens first, which isn't happening in North America

i fucking hate the biden memes theyre all awful

Jesús.

This is fake debunked months ago

>That is actually quite funny.

>Sweden called it
>This
>Didn't one of the emails imply that Hillarys ppl had some shit on Biden?
find it

>implying republicans had an opinion on shit that happens in Europe
>implying republicans would be for Merkel telling the 3rd world they are all welcome.
>implying republicans wouldn't have figured out people would risk their lives trying to get to Europe.
>implying republicans wouldn't try stop the insanity like they try to stop abortions

fucking kill yourself you propagandist faggot.

the best memes are apolitical but with political memes the best memes are always right wing because they pack a greater punch and actually understand comedic timing and dont compromise the joke for the message, at least usually

Because they have no creativity. they critique nothing and are empty vessels to be taught by rote. In this instance they have just emulated some weak generic advertising slogan aimed at children.
> GET SOME!
i.e "purchase this" ...why? for what purpose?

This new generation don't look at adverts and see it as a false reality for the benefit of the one selling it, but as a means to... advertise fatness for example.

fatness as a consumer product itself.

They're shitty because they aren't allowed to joke about anything. And they all hate humor.

It's why we are winning the culture war. And hopefully they don't figure this out.

Also
>inb4 the Hillary shimmy song

>That dude is fucking baked.

He is a big boy

>ITAOTS

fucking hell

go back to redd it nigger faggot.

Every time I see a picture of a diverse group of people I automatically assume the white male is a homosexual.
Why else would he be there? To oppress the rest of them??

4(You)

All the whites look glad to be there while everyone else looks so hollow. Jesus.

Humor requires intelligence and cynicism, liberals are overgrown children who see the world through rose tinted glasses so they cant grasp the tension/opposition (for lack of better terms) that fuels humour

They're godawful, how did something this painfully unfunny became popular.

What is this? I can't even glean what the maker is trying to say from these...

Do you have the nuclear codes one? That one is probably the worst.

I think it's because they are humorless fucks who create things that won't offend anyone except your average white working class male. And the offensive thing isn't even that funny, or true in most cases. It's just some random shot like "white people cannot cook XD".

You start to notice that they were expecting to go up against a revival of the same old Redstate that they defeated in the culture war decades ago. But this is a whole new brand of redstate, do their accusations of racism and bigot aren't working, their jokes and talking points fall flat, and they're fucking lost because this whole new brand of red is running through them like a hot knife through butter. Since they can't effectively fight it with their bullshit buzzwords and lame humor you will begin to see them try to repackage themselves as being more edgy in an attempt to fight fire with fire.

See this new right is very good at flipping shit back on blue. For example look at "fake news". That was started by the liberal establishment as a way to censor news that didn't fit their narrative. Well we rubbed their noses so hard into that puddle of piss that some actually believe Trump supporters are the ones that coined the term in the first place lol. You can actually see their new thing is shock and outrage that a right leaning person would dare call something he doesn't agree with as fake news, forgetting that their the ones who opened Pandora's box in the first place.

As for their humor being shit, they know this. So they'll just coopt ours. They use the ((())) symbols proudly, they are trying to call us "cucks", they pretend that a SJW is being tough like an actual warrior, they are saying "if we are snow flakes, them winter is coming".

It's all very lame and forced. A lot of liberal Twitter users are even going over the top with their edginess telling others to go back to THEIR safe spaces lol

What's with the Obama admin and Asian loli? Payment for TPP?

*muffled big bang theory laugh track*

She can feel his stiffy in her back lol

I always saw them as part of the liberal mourning process.
Like telling telling exaggerated stories of the recently diseased that would normally elicit no laughter but suddenly become funny now that he is gone.
The liberal worldview is lying right there on the casket and Biden is the closest thing to a corpse they can reminisce about.

Which fucking degenerate photoshopped this?

Here's some Leftist memes that an antifa transgendered person spammed me with.

Why do the non whites look like they're ready to kill each other?

That's not the case in 2017.

It's literally real.

flickr.com/photos/obamawhitehouse/24154930471/in/photostream/

So low energy.

Also, take notice that all of their memes need to have some element of pop culture as their basis. ie Scooby Doo, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings.
This is the only shit they understand because their brains are so warped, they can only understand things when spoken through Star Wars analogies.

I'd get some from that Asian on the left

guilty as charged tbqh

Has anyone in America not had diversity crammed down their throat from kindergarten on for decades now?

Someone say diversity?

Pretty decent, as a ironic Sup Forums meme that is.

Hahahahahah

>Hungary

lul

What am I not getting here?

.>SO WACKY XD

:D

It's actually exactly the same and Republicans would be consistent.

Abortion: results in killing your child
Trying to cross the Med in a flimsy tube raft made of bubblegum and stupidity: results in killing your child

Just don't do things that are likely or guaranteed to kill your child. That's pretty much what Republicans are asking for.

Apparently Joe Biden wants to take the White House's entire store of ice cream when they leave to ensure that Trump won't have any when he gets to the White House. He makes Obama hold a cone because his hands are full even though according to the picture he's lactose intolerant.

Why is it funny? I don't know.

damn son

Memes and morality both come from clarity in language.
Dishonesty exists to facilitate indulgence.
"Liberals" are actually only liberals because they do not want to give up bad habits.
Thus their thoughts are clouded in order to permit sin, and the same cloudiness obstructs the flow of meming.

Everyone in that pic looks like they have fetal alcohol syndrome.

That's pretty damn funny.

>hey guys look how against the establishment I am hahaha
>ok who wants to seize the means of production with me and give all power to the government?

get a load of farage acting all cheeky

They're too smug to be funny. They take themselves extremely seriously.

Also, they watch so much sitcom TV their brains are rotted, and their standards for comedy are way down. They think Parks and Recreation is the funniest shit in the world.

GERMANY YES
youtube.com/watch?v=fIQGCqWe6KY

God this shit is so cringey and unfunny. Also Onigger said we had 57 states.

>wow fair play internet.

These people look really happy to be around each other. I hope them and their 'crew' walk into Bloods territory.

I love their dead eyes - like fish on a slab. I wonder what the photocall said, 'Must have deep regrets about your life's?