So... Do recent events mean that the cucks won and Trump's immigration ban is over? That's disappointing...

So... Do recent events mean that the cucks won and Trump's immigration ban is over? That's disappointing, I liked that part of his policies!
cnbc.com/2017/02/09/appeals-court-to-issue-decision-on-trump-travel-ban-later-today.html

The 9th circuit court are cuck activists with black robes. It's going to the highest court we have. Trump will win.

It said he won't have time to appoint anyone to the supreme court though

Do you think it's going to go to a tie?

It's gonna get nasty. He's going to drag the neoliberals through the dirt. And they deserve it.

I want to believe! I hope he manages to appoint SCOTUS people who see reason!
My hope is that more alt-rightists get into political activism and government in the future. Someone needs to dilute the insanity the feminist harpies keep spewing.

>more alt - rightists get into political activism

Not happening. The right works for a living. That is why the only group right activists you see are overwhelmingly retirees . And that is a whole other can of worms since retirees love entitlement programs.

Did you take a picture of a monitor?

Trump said on his campaign he will ban Muslims from the country. Since the government is disallowed from discrimination based on religion (religious persecution was the reason this country was founded), every action that he does that seems remotely religiously motivated will be challenged and his words will be used against him.

9th circuit gets broken up and trump releases new EO on monday/tuesday with a few words changed

This is like the fifth thread tonight with fags taking pics of monitors.

the ban was only temporary anyways

i wonder if he used it to smoke out the traitors in state departments. they just marked themsevles

My laptop can't take screenshots :/

Considering the 9th circuit pretty much recommended that Trump do exactly that, I doubt he'd break them up.

Neither court looking at the TRO has commented on whether or not the ban is actually a muslim ban. It's been found to be potentially unconstitutional so far because it violates due process ie the 5th amendment, and Trump is just an EO re-write away from fixing that.

That's definitely possible. I mean he is a crafty guy desu

just type snip into windows start bar

reminder that 9th circuit goes overtuned in 80% of cases since 2010

He shouldn't need to unless the SC wants to make itself the biggest joke in the country.

>because it violates due process
How does a non-citizen get due process rights?

I think his biggest mistake in phrasing the EO overall was exactly WHAT he wanted to ban. He should have banned people in Countries XYZ from obtaining new Visas and buying new tickets. By banning all travel immediately, he created a bunch of tragic sob stories in the media about poor families and children getting told to turn around right at the airport, after spending all their life savings on tickets and blahblahblah. That made it considerably harder for media and judges to sympathize with him.

>Photographing screens and posting the picture

Is this a rehash of old b8 methods?

>trump casually rites a 90 day temp ban
>liberals conveniently write out all the reasons why it isn't a good EO
>when trump writes the permanent and real EOs he will know how to make it pass the courts every time

heh

Because it's a right that they are given? Find and read the section about it in the 9th court's opinion on the case for a more detailed explanation on why. It's something that's been ruled on multiple times and is fucking Trump's EO over more than the idea that it's a muslim ban.

The 9th Circuit has an 80% reversal rate at supreme court.

Lets take a look at what they found in their ruling.

1) That the courts can review the way that the executive is enforcing the law (this is not in the constitution). The law is not in question here.
2)That the executive (Trump) is a congressman
>it the 9th circuit.
Because Trump is a congressmen, he is subject to the establishmet clause "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"
3)That trump the congressmen, while executing the law. Can be in violation of the establishment clause because of language that does not exist, and is not referenced in the actual law, or the executive order.
He can be in violation because of protected speech he used 12 months ago

Well, this is the 9th circuit.
This is why they have a 80% reversal rate.

Keep the Big picture. Read the EO. The temp ban was only to give DHS and DOJ breathing room to fix the immigration/visa entry PROCESS. That work is still going on as we speak/type despote the drama in the courts. New vetting process goes in place 120 days after EO signed. If countries don't agree/abide by the new process/questions...no visas for you. Big picture, mates. Big picture. sry for typod. On phone, by campfire.

stop trying to defend this retarded ruling

due process is only granted to U.S citizens or people currently on U.S soil. That's it. no one else

this decisions is pure political activism

The court literally cited multiple cases that prove you wrong and that they do have due process rights, especially green card holders.

Considering that there were people who got off their planes on US soil only to be denied entry and told to go back shows that you're still wrong either way.

The rulings on the TRO have been perfectly in line with what would constitute a TRO being given. That's why you're getting rumors now that Trump's planning on re-writing it to get around the main issues with it that have been brought up so far, mainly due process rights these people were entitled to.

Where does it say in the constitution that the president has power over immigration?

>Considering that there were people who got off their planes on US soil only to be denied entry and told to go back shows that you're still wrong either way.
you are not protected at ports of call, ie international terminals. Even citizens, they can search all your shit without a warrent, confiscate whatever they want, or refuse you entry. You are not on US soil until you are past the gate.

I dont necessarily agree with THAT personally, but that has been the law of the land since 9/11.

10D CHESS

Honestly, what's stopping Trump from just going
>Fine, I won't discriminate. Our boarders are closed. Fuck everyone equally.

>Even citizens, they can search all your shit without a warrent, confiscate whatever they want, or refuse you entry.

You can't be refused entry to the U.S. if you're a citizen.

If it's not 8-0 then that's an absolute shame. It's been done multiple times and several SC hearings revolved around this issue.

these faggots philosophy majors need to burn

i dont need 4 years of schooling to read a fucking sentence in the constitution jesus christ

I think Trump is betrying us and is just appeasing the right wing until we forget about it all and go back to sleep.

30 million illegals and Trump has deported less than 100.

but the 9th circuit arnt philosophy majors.

IIRC a GOP lawyer on twitter said that the big reasons for the EO being taken to court was the green card provision (which even if it isn't enforced, is still in the EO), no notice, and between Trumps comments on wanting to prioritize Christians from the middle east, the fuckhead judges in the 9th said that the EO had a religious component to it.

That's basically all he has to fix, you can probably find another way around preferring christians, and giving a notice on activation of new EO + no green card provision is easy enough.

They can hold you indefinitely.

The 9th declared his ENTIRE EO to be unconstitutional.

He can't omit parts of it. He'd have to completely make a new one that was totally different.

shut the fuck up faggot. this is a joke and pure political posturing

Got a source to back that up?

he doesnt even have to do that

he can just tell the dhs to put all green card/visa applications from the middle east at the bottom of the pile and only get to them after 8 years

everyone who goes to law school is essentially a philosophy major

The (((temporary))) ban says it all anyway.

I think we got lied to about immigration.

I dont se Trump getting out illegals like he promised us he would.

>3 weeks in
>IT'S ALL OGRE, LADS. TIME TO PANIC

he might not.

Honestly, this is the part of his platform I could not give a shit about. We need to purge the corrupt. The is the most important thing.

agreed, whatever is sitting on the foundation is what's broken. break it down, go back to the roots.

>hey let's purge the corrupt boys
>nah, I don't care that the dems are still importing thousands of shitskins who will mindlessly vote to put the corrupt back into power

wew lad

How is he purging corruption?

No hillary, no podesta, no shumer, no wasserman shultz, no anthony weiner................................................................

Meanwhile he has a dozen goldmann sachs bankers around us.

we got played.

We will be in ww3 soon fighting for Israel.

the same can be said the other way though.

you can keep importing illegals if the system allows them to keep coming.

you have to be able to fix one to fix the other, otherwise they come back around.

Yes it can

27 steps ahead

are you high or a fucking shill? sessions got confirmed 2 days ago.

Holy fuck man. Burger education at it's best.
Prnt Screen? Install custom software to do it?

How the fuck can you be this stupid? Are you so busy shatting in mart that you can't be arsed to stop eating burgers and look anything up for a second? Just KYS yourself illiterate piece of trash...

we have 18 months of Republican control of govrnment. In 2018 the kikes Shumer and the other Democrats will open the borders again.

Trump is dragging his ass, wasting our golden and probably LAST opportunity to deport the illegals.

Starting to look like the kikes around Trump are the real power. Not a single brink of the wall laid yet, but Trump is already warning Iran about ww3.

kike
i
k
e

*brick

>we have 18 months of Republican control of govrnment.

you have to realize, that we still have neocons in the house and the senate. If you were planning for trump to be the golden bullet you were delusional. We're going to get tax reform, we are going to get a judge or two, we are going to put people in prison. Then we need to do our job and push the dems to nominate a center left nationalist.

This is going to take a generation, not 4 years. Trump's election was the start of the revolution, not the end.

>Literally import millions of rape machines
>can call others stupid

You know it's literally been less than 2 weeks since inauguration?

gr8 b8 m8