AUSTRALIA YES

AUSTRALIA YES

>how they got here from Indonesia

kek

Should throw a pigs head in the pool in the morning

Provide context please, I want to mock my fellow aussie mates.

Aussie women training to get through their future waterboarding

>I want to mock my fellow aussie mates.

I think there is little honor in mocking someone with material he himself provided.

public school kids aged 8-9 are usually forced to learn how to swim

when i was 8 and 9 my class would go down to the local swimming pools twice a week and they would teach everyone how to swim and float and stuff

hahaha YES

Muslims didn't want to share a public pool with anyone so they closed it off so only Muslims could swim together.

teaching them to swim back?
damn you guys are efficient

So... what's exactly wrong on letting people to do normal things and live normal life while respecting their religion?

That's actually reasonable and probably better for us all, still if they are so afraid to swim with us or be around us then can fuck off back to their own wastelands

Melbourne is literally 90% Chink and Muslim

Well done Aus, 200 yrs without invasion, thats a commonwealth record

thanks, Papa Britain

Do those fucking cult members look normal to you?

That's not true, we constantly mock your countries for material you're providing.
>Housing
>Food
>Welfare
>White women

Etc.

Thank god those prepubescent girls are wearing hijabs. I wouldn't want to be aroused by their hair

It's great they learn to swim, naturally, but also sickening to think that young kids has to wear burkinis to not excite males around them from exposing their undeveloped bodies, muslims truly are genetically pedos.

I play Minesweeper sometimes and this picture triggers the fuck out of me.

You realize I'm a swede right? We constantly provide more than enough material for others to mock, stop being such a cuck Germany.