I'm from the dorkier parts of Sup Forums -- Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, /tg/, Sup Forums...

I'm from the dorkier parts of Sup Forums -- Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, /tg/, Sup Forums, etc -- I really enjoy the more hipstery, obscure, nerd-centered media that normies just don't care about. Thing is, for the past five years or so, all of that stuff has been infested with SJW bullshit.

They hate us. They hate people like me. And I just want to know: why? Why do they go after me and not the normie chads who create all the problems they complain about? What the fuck does drawing a sexy woman with big hooters or making a video game with an honorable male lead have to do with anybody being "oppressed"?

Why can't they just make their own shit? I make my own shit. It's garbage, but it's my garbage. Why don't they make their own? Why does it seem like they just want to take away MY shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15#.snswmpnzx
youtu.be/ev9zxdpg6s8
youtube.com/watch?v=QHNakk1oM7g
rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Anatomy_Park_(episode)
youtube.com/watch?v=eh5vIbEAwmE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=PfKOU31cteg
youtube.com/watch?v=-nzgkIKfKKk
hipsterracist.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zoNEhyYKJks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking nigger faggots ass hole

Dear white people.
Here is how to be a better rape victim in 2017.

Look if you're gonna stick around, either start flinging shit like the rest of us or get the fuck out.

the reason is jews.

The problem is that these people honestly believe the shit they're spitting.

They actually get pissed when they see big hooters or male leads or white people. To them, it's symbolic of some greater underlying oppression, like because you play as a guy that means the developers only did it so you don't play as a girl. It doesn't help that they don't care about most of this. When you see those articles about how 40k is sexist or Mortal Kombat is sexist, it's written by people who couldn't name three characters from the topic 99% of the time. It's not about them protecting a hobby, it's propagating a political view.

You sound like you're on the path to seeing the light.

Modern media is terrible.

Stay here, lurk, get redpilled.
Only read non-fiction and fiction written before the 1960s. It will open your mind.
Also, Sup Forums is always right. Enjoy your stay.

Feminists donot like betas. They like Chad because he is ever so dreamy. As for vidya, i'm not sure why they have chosen it in specific to receive their ire. Perhaps because it's a male hobby that has always catered to males. Nevermind that women don't even like vidya (besides vapid mobile shit).

Trying frame feminism in to some sort of consistent ideology will only lead to madness. There isn't one.

Because they hate you.
It's really that simple.

i saw that pic on /tg/

I get that, but why do they spend so much time on THIS particular sector of society? We're a rather unimportant segment of the population.

People have just gotten so politically extremist that when they see something they enjoy on a non-political level, they want to bring their politics into it. The best way to keep them away is to start the show off red-pilled, and SJWs will get triggered by it but won't make steps to change it aside from wanting it taken down.

>Ex. Libshits hate Trump but just want him gone, not reformed.
Despite what they say about fairness and equality, they're not willing to compromise. Start off the show as something they hate, maybe make a few jokes about transgendered people and "safe spaces".

Because nolife NEETS can't be negotiated with.

They have nothing you want. So your existence decreases their value.

>I really enjoy the more hipstery, obscure, nerd-centered media that normies just don't care about

Wrong, all that stuff IS normie shit.

Because you're white, or worsens cis gendered white male,now bow or we will call you racist and ruin your life.

I'm gonna need a quick rundown

just shut the fuckup and lurk more

>why does it seem like they just want to take away MY shit
I remember when I was where you are at now, you've got a long road ahead of you. Welcome aboard.

LOL noticing this about ten years late, are we?

I'll give you the real reason since everyone else is making fun of you.

It's because the intolerant rule over the tolerant. Intolerant people force others to behave like them or be ostracized. And tolerant people generally don't care, so they make attempts to oblige the intolerant (in this case sjw's)

Here's a good article that can inform you more on this phenomena.

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15#.snswmpnzx

They are totalitarian control freaks and psychopaths, they want to control you and shape you and force you. It literally gives them sexual-like arousal.

They want to destroy the white race m8. The white race is the only race that's smart enough to resist global slavery. Thats why they despise us.
That's why they are always trying to dumb us down and tell women to racemix, so it weakens our genes and makes us stupid.
It's why they're pushing pro black shit in everything and trying to get people demonize whites. They're literally trying to breed us out of existence.
And yes, it's the Jews.

If you're like a good number of us, 5 years from now you'll unironically say Hitler did nothing wrong to yourself, and nothing will be the same.

>Why can't they make their own shit?
Because they lack the talent or the drive. Look at what happens to media that SJWs get their claws on, it's terrible. They have no idea how to write, draw, program, or any of the stuff it takes to make a successful media property so they just cry and threaten people to change existing properties because they can't do it themselves

>5 years

The redpill hits after like 2 weeks if you can handle the truth.

Because modern liberalism is more about changing other people's behavior than one's own behavior.

Stop coming here Pewdiepie

Because you are an easy target. It's one thing to take on normies that in most cases are protected by societal authority and can retaliate brutally. It's another thing to go after fringe. Is it easier to fight Disney or moe anime? Is it easier to fight Merck or naturopathy?

You could argue there is something seriously fucked-up in their psyche, and it's probably true
It's pretty crazy to see the extent these people would go to set a witch hunt up, when none of the people they seem to despise so much would actually get affected
And you said it yourself, it's precisely because it's unimportant that they do it. They're uneducated, lazy nobodies who only dwell in the realm of fiction, they couldn't possibly come up with another target because they're powerless everywhere else

To spread their madness far and wide. The chick with the schnozzle and hoop earrings chose it, i think, because she figured it was a community other feminists had targetted in any sustained and direct sort of way.

It's not about the actual media. It might be partly about jobs, which is why there are lots of sjw in vidya media and development now. The 5 Guys chick with the purple hair mostly used gamergate to get publicity for her shitty indie games.

probably because big titties and veiny male leads are boring

i don't think they're bad, it's literally just more interesting to switch up the norm. and making your story more diverse appeals to the mainstream, especially nerds. and especially now that hipstery nerd culture IS mainstream. don't know where you get the idea that only normies don't watch rick and morty or whatever.

Because they can't. They aren't creators, they are purely destroyers. On top of that they are inept destroyers who eventually will only be able to destroy themselves.

>geeky
> Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>The problem is that these people honestly believe the shit they're spitting.
While that's true, I'm sure there's a lot of PR money coming in to push various divide-and-conquer SJW agendas. There are groups that play into inter-group resentments in order to empower themselves and disempower those who they deem as threats (males).

youtu.be/ev9zxdpg6s8

They'll stick their hand out and demand more every year until its South Africa or Venezuela. You bear the guilt of being white, after all!
"I lost a leg for you, nigger!"

"That's a start!"

OP, read the Protocols of Zion and The 48 Laws of Power.

It will answer like 95% of the questions you have on why the modern world is awful.

I didn't stick around and monitor Sup Forums constantly after I found it. I was kept at a greater distance than most people I guess.

unironically this

>And I just want to know: why?
Because you're an easy target and these people are bullies.

I don't agree with a large part of what Sup Forums says because I'm a libertarian, but I really don't give a fuck if Trump/republicans/alt-right crushes the SJW menace, because I'm sick of SJWs invading my fucking hobbies and my work environment.

Its the sjw motive, they find something and infiltrate as soon as there are enough of them they force their ideology into it to kill the original host. On a micro scale your hobbies and interests, on the macro countries. They are basically Muslims. Jews subvert no overtly change.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE shut up nigger

But normies are slowly leeking into your 'obscure' hobbies.

Take Sup Forums which is now linked to Sup Forums because of Marvel and that has a global audience in which they can push the agenda.

Why make anything new when they can change something that exists already like changing Thor to a woman, or making Spiderman black.

They want to take away your fun because you actually enjoy it and they hate it and think you should hate it too and conform to their standards.

True, but it's probably important to distinguish between international financial and political jews versus old Mrs. Goldstein who lives in the house across the street. She ain't doing shit.

No, they're all responsible, they just go about it in different ways.

>Why don't they make their own? Why does it seem like they just want to take away MY shit?

Because they're little entitled babyback bitches

Khazarians versus normal Jews.

>Go to /jp/
>Someone talks politics or non-board topics
>Gets ignored
For fucks sake its not that hard to ignore SJW bait Sup Forums.

>I'm from the dorkier parts of Sup Forums -- Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, /tg/, Sup Forums

delete this post right now.

Welcome to Sup Forums, you're here forever.

Stop playing videogames
Chads don't get targeted because they don't let themselves be targeted
Also, Chads are not the problem.
Stop fapping, stop playing videogames, get a job. Make an effort to become the Chad and your life will improve.

>Shill posts on a board about off topic bullshit
>Proceeds to bump his thread about 50 times with a VPN because he gets paid by the (You)
This shit happens on every big board.

>Also, Sup Forums is always right. Enjoy your stay.

You're damned right

This is now a feminism redpill thread.

I have a question about Rick&Morty.

What did they mean by the literal cuckolding fetish in episode 3? Are they supporting it? Are they doing it for the shock? Are they tacitly trying to say like it's a bad thing?

You're a soft target and they're also beta nerds so they're already in your communities.

this

It's honestly better for your happiness to leave now and don't look back

delete this

>I'm from Sup Forums
Go and stay go. You people are all dead to me. You cucks never listen and now we deal with female Thor. Hope you fucks are happy

But we aren´t. Not Sup Forumsogant here but the forums, the online discussions, the "truthers", "redpillers", whatever gay acronym you like - are very dangerous to them.

How many documentaries, discussions, crazy youtube videos, memes & comments have redpilled normies? WAY too many user. They need to shut us down.

also don't forget some music while posting
youtube.com/watch?v=QHNakk1oM7g

>There is a potential reference to James Joyce's famous novel Ulysses in this episode. Joyce's relationship with Jacob is a cuckolding relationship with respect to Leonard, paralleling Molly Bloom's adulterous relationship with Blaze Boylan which is the main conflict in the novel for Molly's husband Leopold Bloom. This connection is further evidenced by the fact that many of the characters introduced in this episode feature names correlated to the novel: Dr. Xenon Bloom shares a last name with the protagonist of the novel, Leopold Bloom; Joyce Smith shares a name with author James Joyce; and Jacob and Leonard have names remarkably similar to these two individual, Leonard and Leopold and Jacob (or Jake) and James.
From rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Anatomy_Park_(episode)

>not listening to JRE 911 for the fifth time

I don't read capeshit so this never really impacted me. I like comedy cartoons like Futurama, Rick and Morty, and The Simpsons. And weird-ass YouTube cartoons and shit. Salad Fingers.

>I really enjoy the more hipstery, obscure, nerd-centered media that normies just don't care about

>posts Rick and Normy

We all start out as innocent, truth-loving creatures. At some point, we all face pressure to turn against our consciences and to become evil - to openly fight against the good and to revel in evil.

95% of people give in readily. The majority of them forget that they ever had the choice. But those who don't, those who maintain their devotion to virtues - truth and honesty, strength, modesty, etc - even in the face of opposition, are punished for maintaining their innocence. They're ostracized and attacked viciously because they remind the normies of the price for their evil, and the eventual reckoning.

Over time, these attacks cause a variety of mental health issues in their targets - anxiety, depression, suicidal and homicidal ideation, anhedonia, etc. Many people will give in and finally relinquish their innocence at this point. Others double down and retreat further from society, gravitating toward refuges where the natural virtues are still alive - anime and video games, for example.

Eventually, after conquering the majority of society, the enemy turned its gaze toward those taking refuge in this way - afraid of their devotion to good, their numbers, and their potential, should they ever wake up and overcome their crippling mental illnesses.

So they set out to attack and destroy these refuges, once and for all, failing to realize that in doing so they wouldn't destroy us, but rather would awaken us exactly as they'd feared would happen. After all, you back enough dogs into corners, and some of them will fight you.

I used to think like that, giving the benefit of the doubt. I've been proven wrong every time and you probably will too.

You seem to have this idea that Sup Forums likes things like Whor, we were literally the first to make fun of her and that one completely ridiculous page
We spend most of our time storytiming esoteric shit like Beautiful Darkness or remembering fun shit from years ago

The tribe protects & aids the tribe, at all times, always. Even subconsciously (not directly linked to globalists) they spread degeneracy, advocate for the same society-destroying shit, hate goyim and are basically genetical psychopaths.

The blood is bad other user, it´s not good.

Post some of your OC, how shitty is it

youtube.com/watch?v=eh5vIbEAwmE

It goes a lot deeper than Chads and SJW's, friend. Enjoy your stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

youtube.com/watch?v=PfKOU31cteg

youtube.com/watch?v=-nzgkIKfKKk

hipsterracist.wordpress.com/

One of the greatest misunderstandings is that media is only recently anti-white, especially anti-white male.

Parent Trap 1961 is a good example where a woman hits her husband and shows no sympathy for it and the "man" is supposed to be okay with getting hit more.

Most of us pin the blame on the year 2007, where being nerdy was pushed into the mainstream. It's been building up before then when image sharing and video editing became more accessible to people on the internet. That's when the concept of conventions and cosplay became more mainstream, along with tech culture with the iPhone and consoles that also acted as home entertainment systems. The more accessible the hobbies became, the more infected with this "make everything like Hollywood/TV/media" culture it became. If not for Japan our pastimes would've been fucked a decade ago, but thank God they don't give a fuck about political correctness or "oppression". There has been some pushback like with GG, but the culture war is far from over, and there's already seeds of mainstream US media culture being planted in Japan as we speak. "Open mindedness" and "diversity is strength" are just veiled covers for "listen and believe" and "less white = more diverse, screw diversity of thought".

We are betas, easy targets.

Because that sector is full of betas and cucks to be brutally honest with you. The shitflingers know this, and they also know that betas and cucks will bend over backwards for them. So they bully you, because thees know that most of you will cave in a second to cater to their every whim on the off chance they might get a whiff of that cunny. Chads won't go out of their way for some used up worthless holes because they can get pussy any day of the week, all they have to do is be Chad. Truth is you're hobbies are an easy target for the marxists because of this.

>They hate us. They hate people like me. And I just want to know: why?
Because they were brainwashed by globalists so they create a global government ruled only by them.
Welcome aboard.

I will go against anyone who talks shit about mortal kombat; fuck

I'm dead inside thanks to Sup Forums

All I think about now is purging normies. It doesn't help that I delved into some occult shit too that justifies everything. Seriously OP, while we want you to join us, it's for your own well being that you leave now.

Because they don't want you to make anything. They want to erase White males, and anything to do with White males, from existence.

White men have time and time again created masterpieces that challenge authority. They don't want that. They want to be authority, and an unchallenged one at that.

>I really enjoy the more hipstery, obscure, nerd-centered media
/lit/ here. You're the worst kind of pleb fuck and should be sodomized to death by George Soros.

White women voted for Trump. Go outside MGTOW

> We're a rather unimportant segment of the population.

no we are not.

the only way that ideology can spread is throught the media that you consume.

i repeat. IT IS THE ONLY WAY

if you would spout egalitarian shit in all seriousness than most people would not take you serious.

the big bang theory indoctrinates you way harder into beeing complacent beta cuck than anything else out there.

because you can always say:

>brah its jsut a show, chill
>brah dont take it serious
>brah do you have to be THAT guy
>brah its harmless

it is such a viscious disease of the mind which is why literally billions are suffering from it.

slavoj zizek is a meme but his work on ideology is unprecedented. i recommmend you look him up.

Great, I can't wait to bag me an old, used woman after years of her sleeping around and boozing it up. Maybe if I'm lucky she'll let me pay for her kid's college.

Literally migrated here from /tg/ 2 or 3 years ago, same fucking reason.

>Read the other day PeTA said some stupid shit
>Litterally laughed out loud at its insanity
>Bro-tier guy I've known for years, neckbeard at FLGS tries to tell me how he sees their point
>juliuskieser.jpg

When you realize all these shit sacks want is a (((credible))) excuse to justify their behavior, you'll start seeing through all the exceptions you've made for these worthless fucks.

Reality has a funny way of putting face to pavement for all of us one day, just try to be last in line for it.

also watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=zoNEhyYKJks

the left is manufacturing the narrative which is why they still exist in this form. (even after sjw-cringe compilation nmb 1 mil.)

it's about control, simple as that. Not even about SJW values. And you can observe that when companies comply with SJW's requests they alway ask for more, ALWAYS, without exception.

There you go

Penis envy.

Men are awesome; they create and invent and discover. Women are literally empty vessels.

Have you ever had a gf who would always try and intrude on your boys' nights out? Or ipwhen you had a "no girls allowed" clib at school, they would try and get in.

Women are always trying to be like men, to have what men have. And if they can't have it, they'll destroy it.

This push for 50% women in boardrooms is not because women want to be CEOs, it's because they want to have what men have and can't stand being left out.

So, any male-dominated space like video games or graphic novels is destined to be pulled away by the grabby, sticky hands on petulant, spoilt girls. They want to play with it too. Why should men only get to play with it?

Once they get bored of it, they'll discard it, broken, and move on to the next thing.

Aus post best post

>i agree with half of this

Well, truth is a complex game. I think what we all sort of agree upon in this shit hole is that while we can get better and better understandings of truth, and while the truth can be FELT in each of us. None of us can know the truth. it is far bigger than all of us will ever be and no box conceived of by the human mind can fit it.

From my experience so far on this board. There is the acceptance of this inherent and implicit uncertainty revolving around truth in the acceptance of conflict and the chaos it brings.

Our acceptance of chaos is not harmful, its unpredictable and within it, we feel entertained and enlivened. Every day is new and from the conflicts stable memes naturally emerge and evolve.

Its beautiful really.

I suppose the only way i can kind of explain it in video games is. there are the sim cities and call of duties that perfect fun in the normal sense. fun is to win. but here is more like dwarf fortress, where fun comes from the best losses. you really wont understand it till you play but-- thats exactly what Sup Forums is.

Its took about 3 months for me to cry during a Hitler speech

>Why do they go after me and not the normie chads who create all the problems they complain about?
They want to fuck them, they think they are better than you.
In their mind your only purpose is subjugation and exploitation for their benefit.

took me 5.

Hitler was a powerful man, there is little wonder the country developed so fast under him.

Idk. Somewhere along the way they decided that it wasn't good enough that people like us just ignored them, doubled down on their idiotic, preemptive assimilation program using bovine have mind theory, and tried to shove it down our throats. Mistake!

Its already started for you mate, welcome to Sup Forums you've noticed something you weren't supposed to now watch as similar things pop up all over the place about diversity, feminism and Jews. It won't be long and you'll realise you can't blame the women of your race its not their fault, you need to attack to root of the problem. I give it 4 months before you realise Hitler did nothing wrong.

It only took me 1 year on Sup Forums....